Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was given a worker once to work with in a public place. People were rocking up to buy DVDs off him. He wasn't a pretty man. He did say he was selling *advertiser censored*.

That would be the path probably best to send an image. But not always fool proof. I wont say too much. :)

Proxy servers do drop out a lot ;) My grammar isn't the best mainly because I have other things to do in the day than proof write or on a smartphone. Too hard.

I can't claim to understand any of that...but I get what you are saying. But if it was me (it wasn't...just saying)...I would just film it and post a DVD if I wanted to get a message across. Surely that wouldn't be easy to trace??

Its starting to sound like a diatribe of myself. I think we would have William if someone used Skype to contact police or anyone else.

There was a case where someone presented slander in an internet forum of a company impacting their share price. Authorities rang the ISP, got the userID and sued the living daylights out of the perpetrator. That is how easy it is to track you with valid reason.

10 years ago many countries weren't allowed to have SSL encryption. The US relaxed that because their supercomputers can break a dark-net encryption if they want. Not many people have super computers to crack an encryption. Hackers will hunt you either end the encrypted connection. There is only one fibre backbone out of the country ;) Even though the packets are encrypted, then sent in to different post offices, they must go through the backbone.

BBM: exactly. That's what this all comes down to.
I don't personally have IT expertise but I have studied internet stuff to some degree plus I live with an IT professional who I can ask questions of.
You can use VPNs, proxies, public connections etc (though, this clearly wasn't a public venue; it's a house) to hide but there are always ways around everything if you have certain powers, which the Police do. That's how hackers get caught even when they do take precautions! And let's face it - we're not dealing with Anonymous here.

This is an image of the rear of the vehicle that went past police. Its more than likely a shadow but does appear to be a face. The journalist that has the original image would be able to provide a much higher definition blow up. Much easier to analyse. Much less pixelation. Images to the net quite often are 1/10th the definition the original.
Does it look like a boys face, facing up, side on? It looks like a nose, ear down, eyes, and mouth? Whatever it is, it doesn't flow onto the black out on the glass. Its definitive. I thought a shadow on the glass would wash over the black out. It appears inside.

View attachment 82809 View attachment 82810face_close2.jpg
Image: www.dailytelegraph.com.au www.news.com.au

This is an image of the rear of the vehicle that went past police. Its more than likely a shadow but does appear to be a face. The journalist that has the original image would be able to provide a much higher definition blow up. Much easier to analyse. Much less pixelation. Images to the net quite often are 1/10th the definition the original.
Does it look like a boys face, facing up, side on? It looks like a nose, ear down, eyes, and mouth? Whatever it is, it doesn't flow onto the black out on the glass. Its definitive. I thought a shadow on the glass would wash over the black out. It appears inside.

That image was published on 3 March 2015, six months after William disappeared. It's not included in the link you posted above. If you're suggesting that William may have been in the back of Spedding's van, where do you propose that he was being hidden during that six month period.

MARCH 3, 2015 9:59AM

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...r-william-tyrell/story-fns0kb1g-1227245643499

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I doubt this is William in the flesh if you catch my drift, because the positioning of the face/head is too obscure etc.
But an amazing find all the same! I am not a psychic, nor do I claim to be one but I did go to a spiritual school back in my youth (boredom) where I studdied metaphysics (I can just see all the eye rolls now) and I used to take lots photos in darkened rooms and find faces so to speak. I found at least 30 in an old gaol cell at Dubbo, they were very pained and tortured and you could actually draw the outline of them, like the one posted above . Anyways to make a long story short, you can find lots of faces when you look out for them...and if they want to be found then they will indeed present themselves.

Sorry for getting off track...I think we are all in need of an update, and soon!!!
PS, hope you all don't think I'm nuts now:blushing:

I just want to take a minute to say, Crabstick, I'm glad you're posting again and you have some of the more left of field/ interesting ideas. I mean this in a wonderful, complimentary way. I must admit, the image does look like William, especially the ears.

Usually I'm positive, but the lack of updates to the media is driving me crazy. If someone said William was abducted by aliens/ was zapped into a spaceship I would believe them at this point. WHERE are you, baby boy?

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

We are dealing with criminals and we are also dealing with people in some cases with mental issues.
Their thoughts in many cases are not rational. People must understand that analysing their frame of thought, our information will also sound irrational.
A prime example is that one POI in this case is self medicating with alcohol and had ceased taking anti-psychotic medication.
One things for certain, Im not afraid of being the failure or the fool in drlling down to possibilities.
I look back at some of my stuff and shake my head, but it leads me to other possibilities. I hope that others will look at it and say your wrong, but what about this.
Ill put something in if I think its a chance. Sometimes I know Im more than likely wrong, but someone has an image 10x the definition that could break a case.
You are team Spiderman.

I just want to take a minute to say, Crabstick, I'm glad you're posting again and you have some of the more left of field/ interesting ideas. I mean this in a wonderful, complimentary way. I must admit, the image does look like William, especially the ears.

Usually I'm positive, but the lack of updates to the media is driving me crazy. If someone said William was abducted by aliens/ was zapped into a spaceship I would believe them at this point. WHERE are you, baby boy?

I think given that pic was taken months after WT was last seen, it's probably just pareidolia. I think it's just reflection of trees. But good point about things not always being rational. The only way to get a higher res pic would be to go straight to the source I guess; can you buy pics from newspapers? I think you used to be able to.

If there was any IT contact (AKA digital image) after he was abducted. The police would have found William.

by crabstick #455

Would we learn of it? Maybe police are knowing, little Spiderman is alive and where (location). Perhaps they are waiting for the abductors give up, avoiding danger for little William?

View attachment 82809 View attachment 82810View attachment 82812

That image was published on 3 March 2015, six months after William disappeared. It's not included in the link you posted above. If you're suggesting that William may have been in the back of Spedding's van, where do you propose that he was being hidden during that six month period.

MARCH 3, 2015 9:59AM

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...r-william-tyrell/story-fns0kb1g-1227245643499

Don't be too hard on crabby, Makara, as there is a psychological term for seeing faces in almost any image; named 'apophenia':

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/02/13/health/psychology/13face.html?referer=

It's the same reason we can imagine a cloud of a random formation looks like an angel, or can 'see' Jesus in a piece of burnt toast.

Our higher mammalian human brains, for all their evolutionary reasoning ability and intelligence, still contain remnants of the instinctual brains of our lower mammalian and reptilian ancestors. Kind of funny huh?

I doubt this is William in the flesh if you catch my drift, because the positioning of the face/head is too obscure etc.
But an amazing find all the same! I am not a psychic, nor do I claim to be one but I did go to a spiritual school back in my youth (boredom) where I studdied metaphysics (I can just see all the eye rolls now) and I used to take lots photos in darkened rooms and find faces so to speak. I found at least 30 in an old gaol cell at Dubbo, they were very pained and tortured and you could actually draw the outline of them, like the one posted above . Anyways to make a long story short, you can find lots of faces when you look out for them...and if they want to be found then they will indeed present themselves.

Sorry for getting off track...I think we are all in need of an update, and soon!!!
PS, hope you all don't think I'm nuts now:blushing:

No eye roll from me Acamelia. I'm no psychic either but yes when I do look at certain photos I can make out faces also. If only they lead us to this poor darling.

I'm recognizing little Spiderman's forehead and the hairline, other details not so much and "ears" (only one possible) not at all. Interesting pic. :)

Don't be too hard on crabby, Makara, as there is a psychological term for seeing faces in almost any image; named 'apophenia':

It's the same reason we can imagine a cloud of a random formation looks like an angel, or can 'see' Jesus in a piece of burnt toast.

Our higher mammalian human brains, for all their evolutionary reasoning ability and intelligence, still contain remnants of the instinctual brains of our lower mammalian and reptilian ancestors. Kind of funny huh?

The other side of this is that anyone can make a face out of anything if you look hard enough and long enough.

From the pic of the back of the van I think it's possible to make out several faces from the shadows and items inside the van.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 15.03.03 Spedding Driving Past Search.jpg
    15.03.03 Spedding Driving Past Search.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 420

I'm not being too hard on Crabstick at all. I can make out faces or images in most things I look at too. I was asking Crabstick about the practicalities of William being driven around in Bill Spedding's van six months after his disappearance. Unrestrained in the back of a van no less. I personally don't think so.

I'm not being too hard on Crabstick at all. I can make out faces or images in most things I look at too. I was asking Crabstick about the practicalities of William being driven around in Bill Spedding's van six months after his disappearance. Unrestrained in the back of a van no less. I personally don't think so.

I made the comment about you being hard on crabby with my tongue firmly in my cheek, Makara. The information and link to the MSM article was to help people understand why they may see William's 'face' in the back of the (S)Peddo van. I don't think it was him either.

Jubelin appreciation post:

I've been reading about Jubelin lately, and I'm glad he looks after himself with yoga retreats and green tea - he deserves it, to say the very, very least!

I get stressed out by this case and on a human level I try to imagine what Jubelin knows, what he sees, how much pressure is on his shoulders and the dark places he has to go in his mind every day. I admire his strength of character.

To be consumed by this case, to be in charge of the investigation and to have to report back to William's parents every day or so...intense.

I'm not one to throw around the word 'hero' much, but after reading about his career and iron will, I think Jubelin and his team deserve the highest of accolades. I hope the Australians on this thread are proud to have such a professional, skilled and experienced professional in their midst.

William hasn't been found yet (that we know of, at least), but I know if anyone is going to find him, it'll be Jubelin.

OT I know but I'm Watching Family Fued right now while reading these posts about seeing little William everywhere.....and what do you know. The name of the Family today are the Tyrrells. He's never far from my thoughts even accidentally.

Probably not practical at all .... ??

But may have been laid out flat on top of something in the back of the van (drugged).....was collected from the Warehouse that Bill visited that morning in Laurieton ... (would be a strange and stupid thing to do).

Would not be directly seen at eye level ....but somehow this photographer appears to have been in the right place at the right time and managed to snap a pic from more elevated position.

Just playing devils advocate .....

Just a note about the Media/Timeline thread. It does need to be kept in a loose chronological order. I've only posted a couple of links so far from September 2014 and will post more as time permits. If you are willing to search for links, say from 12 September until the end of October and post them to the Media/Timeline thread, it would be a great start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz