Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

RSBM
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227124180019
Investigators will today set up at the Kendall Tennis Club with still images taken of all cars captured on the club’s CCTV camera on the morning William went missing in the hope of identifying any suspicious vehicles.

Middle Brother State Forest
September 18
A week after William vanished police widened their search to a 48-square kilometre area through the Middle Brother State Forest, looking for any signs of "human intervention" such as items discarded by a kidnapper in a car.

I've thought for a while about ways in and out of Kendall, it appears that one does not necessarily have to pass by the tennis club. This goes for vehicles (best be 4x4) coming or going from the east, any car could come and go from the north...just a thought....
PS. I had to use cycle route but would think a 4 wheel drive could make it. The route goes close to Dunbogan as well.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/dir/...1e44d936e!2m2!1d152.7967377!2d-31.6513794!3e1

Attachments

• Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 291
Judy Wilson was home? That would be the only home 10 metres, unless it was to the rear of GM home?

edit: It says in the below quote the boundary was just 10 metres that neighbour viewing would be considerably more. It sounds close in the article, but its not that close

The below quote sounds like the neighbours were in quite close proximity when the block sizes were exceptionally large, 2000m2?

The north side neighbours were not home, away apparently on vacation? Correct me I am incorrect

If some did something in spare the moment. Many the attributes for an easy & streamline abduction were there.

Most of us wouldn't had contemplate any of these attributes before. Only a criminal paedophile would have these in the front of their mind all the time. The ability to see all the right pre-conceptual positives for them, otherwise a totally preplanned area a day or more before. A similar mindset to a career criminal.

Most of us wouldn't have thought of it before, and more than likely be caught straight up in a spare of the moment act, not that most of us would contemplate it.

There is also, the paedophile that touches children, but to abduct a child has totally different outcomes. The paedophile would have to contemplate murder unless they planned moving some distance away from the area. Even the possibility of being pursued interstate, identified by police the constant tracing.

You need untraceable cash to do run from police under the radar.

There was the 4WD seen in the area. Where is that? Was it a dark blue Nissan Patrol?

MARION Dalton regularly enjoys a mid morning coffee with her daughter while sitting on the veranda of her Benaroon Dr, Kendall, home — giving her a perfect view of the street where young William Tyrrell happily played.

Iona Bligh often jogs down that same stretch of bitumen and past the nondescript brick home owned by little William’s grandparents.

Another Benaroon Dr resident, Lydene Heslop, who lives further down the street, had been grocery shopping and *returned home minutes before William vanished.

She said she was unloading groceries from her car when William was snatched sometime after 10.30am, just metres away from her home where her youngest child was inside

Judy Wilson, whose fence sits just 10m from where William was taken,

On that fateful morning of September 12 last year, chance and life conspired to ensure people who would normally have a bird’s-eye view as William and his sister played in the sunshine weren’t there.

Mother Anne-Maree Sharpley, who lives across the road from William’s grandmother’s house, was sitting *inside reading a book before deciding to go outside her house to “get some sun”.

But by the time she did go outside, William had already been taken.

I’d actually just got a drink and was walking outside to sit in the sun and (William’s mother) was outside the gate.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...513994803?sv=31e326748245567ed9f7f9bb556568bf

tyrell_70metre_radius_house.jpg
Image courtesy Google earth

The below quote sounds like the neighbours were in quite close proximity when the block sizes were exceptionally large, 2000m2?

It makes it sound like that, but it's obvious on street view they're not THAT close ("just metres away").

I've lived in a street like that before, where the properties are at least an acre +. It's not that hard to go about your business at home and not really notice what's happening next door unless you're watching.

I thought it was confirmed here that the 4 x 4 was white Crabby

It might have been opportunistic. But from a paedophile abductors perspective, it was a very very good place to abduct a child

After everyone saying it was a white 4WD, I may have been mislead by a TV news segment with the rear a Slate Blue Nissan Patrol in it.

Detectives handed out more details about two cars - a dark green/greyish-coloured, old-style sedan and a speeding four-wheel-drive - on Monday afternoon.

Det Insp Jubelin said information about the four-wheel-drive had been 'independently' received after it was seen 'speeding in the vincinity… shortly after William's disappearance'.

It follows an earlier release of information about two other cars, described as a dark grey old model medium-sized sedan and an old white station wagon, on Sunday night's episode of Channel Nine's 60 Minutes.

Title: Search for William Tyrrell now focused on four suspicious cars seen near his grandparent's house at the time he vanished one year ago
Author: Louise Cheer and Rachel Eddie
Published: 15:37 EST, 7 September 2015 | Updated: 17:48 EST, 8 September 2015
URL: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-near-grandparent-s-house.html#ixzz3oFCyizJc

If we discount the involvement of BS and the other 2 men and a pedophile ring, what is left? I stay awake at night wondering if all of that is not connected to the disappearance at all and the answer is much more simplistic.

I often think about the same thing. What if he really was just lost in the bush and the search party missed him?

It might have been opportunistic. But from a paedophile abductors perspective, it was a very very good place to abduct a child

It's a good place for any kind of abduction imo - people away, houses for sale, big distance between houses, lots of trees means often no clear lines of vision between houses.
Compared to where I lived in the sticks, I feel much more secure where I live now in the suburbs literally (not journalist literally, but dictionary literally) just metres from my neighbours (by my calculation where I sit in my loungeroom I'm 4m from my neighbour's clothesline. Maybe less) than when I lived in a place where nobody could hear me if I screamed.
Once my SIL was attacked in her home by an ex. She lived in a unit. Her neighbour heard the whole thing and called the cops, who arrived very fast, fast enough to interrupt the attack as it was still taking place. In a place like Benaroon Drive and acreages like it everywhere, an attack like that would go unheard by neighbours. There is safety in living on top of other people.

JMO.

ETA: I think about that a lot lately Chloe.

In one of the interviews, the FPs are asked what do they want to say to WT abductors. Their answer wasn't don't hurt him, or he has asthma, or please treat him well...(which is what I expected them to say), but their answer was give him back, you can't take him (also what I expected but doesn't seem to have that fear of him being harmed). Maybe editing cut things out, I don't know. But the more I revisit the interviews the more I'm leaning towards the "safe somewhere" scenario.
You raise a very important point here! Asthma is a life and death situation in itself, I was not aware about Williams asthma until I saw it on the "official" where's william page. I thought it would of been crucial to let the public know of this in the beginning?

Hi Everyone, I almost never comment here, but have been a member for very long. This case is one of the more bizarre cases I have ever followed.

It is very quiet on here and some of the other social sites and even the media has gone quiet.

Sometimes I wonder if William did not perhaps wonder off, perhaps beyond the perimeter of the property line and got abducted. The red and blue colours of his Spiderman suit stood out and anybody could have seen him a mile away.

Or perhaps he was hit by a car and the driver picked him up and disposed of him out of fear for prosecution?

I have my doubts about BS and JS being involved, purely because they have not been arrested for any involvement to William's disappearance. I think they shed enormous light on the supposed pedo ring in the area and hopefully this will lead to more arrests. But the pressing issue is William's disappearance.

I am a mother myself and can't imagine what the family is going through. I don't think anyone can imagine the true horror parents like William must go through unless they have been in such a situation.

My thoughts after reading so much on the case is that it might have been an accident that cost William his life.

With regards to the cars parked across the road, I wonder if persons were seen at the wheel of those cars. The driver's side windows were open?

Also my mind wondered to the nearby cemetery where the grandfather was laid to rest. FM said they were going to visit the grave when FD returns from his business call. Is it at all possible that William decided to go there himself? Just thinking out loud. Perhaps he met danger when he got lost? Perhaps someone spotted a child wandering and decided to pick him up? In that case, this could have been opportunistic. A prowler on the loose?

Anyway, just wanted to share my thoughts.

Re watching the 60 minutes episode made me very teary eyed. Those poor parents. Poor William.

Some have questioned how the abductor would know William and his sister were going to be there, especially since the family arrived early.

My theory is obviously blaming BS, because I am certain he had a role to play in William's abduction. Physically or behind the scenes.

I believe BS found out the family were coming for a visit after engaging in general chit-chat with the grandmother days earlier. I would find it surprising if the grandmother and BS did not engage in small talk when he was doing the repair. I also would find it surprising if there were not photos of the grand children around the house, which could have been an ice breaker during awkward small talk with a tradesman in your house. I somehow imagine BS would have instigated the questions about the children.

I doubt BS would have known an exact day the family were going to be there. However, I was just reminded in the 60 minutes interview that, due to the grandmother's washing piling up, William's mum made the infamous phone call directly to BS to ask when he was coming back to finish his job. The mother leaving the message is how he would have known they were there.

I guess it was either a waiting game (BS and AJ?) to see if an opportunity presented itself. Which it unfortunately did. Or a case of BS arriving to do the repair and an opportunity presenting itself. Which it unfortunately did.

Hi Everyone, I almost never comment here, but have been a member for very long. This case is one of the more bizarre cases I have ever followed.

It is very quiet on here and some of the other social sites and even the media has gone quiet.

Sometimes I wonder if William did not perhaps wonder off, perhaps beyond the perimeter of the property line and got abducted. The red and blue colours of his Spiderman suit stood out and anybody could have seen him a mile away.

Or perhaps he was hit by a car and the driver picked him up and disposed of him out of fear for prosecution?

I have my doubts about BS and JS being involved, purely because they have not been arrested for any involvement to William's disappearance. I think they shed enormous light on the supposed pedo ring in the area and hopefully this will lead to more arrests. But the pressing issue is William's disappearance.

I am a mother myself and can't imagine what the family is going through. I don't think anyone can imagine the true horror parents like William must go through unless they have been in such a situation.

My thoughts after reading so much on the case is that it might have been an accident that cost William his life.

With regards to the cars parked across the road, I wonder if persons were seen at the wheel of those cars. The driver's side windows were open?

Also my mind wondered to the nearby cemetery where the grandfather was laid to rest. FM said they were going to visit the grave when FD returns from his business call. Is it at all possible that William decided to go there himself? Just thinking out loud. Perhaps he met danger when he got lost? Perhaps someone spotted a child wandering and decided to pick him up? In that case, this could have been opportunistic. A prowler on the loose?

Anyway, just wanted to share my thoughts.
I've bounced that theory of a car hitting him too as i've seen it raised around a few places. But because there was such a slim time frame with his disappearance, a driver would normally speed off if they didn't want "ownership" of an accident...hence a hit and run. But for a driver to get out and whisk him away after seconds of hitting him doesn't add up. If someone were to hit someone and get out of the car, they would be in shock or it would take some time to compute in their minds what they had just done. I just don't think someone could act that fast?

The cemetery is an interesting concept though...

Looks like the "owner" of that video has prevented embedded videos that "prevent playback from other devices". Sorry about that, I'll make them more accessible tonight.

UPDATE: embedding fixed. Playlist of 6 WT videos (60 minutes) here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k

I've been trying to add radio interviews to my YT Channel but hit some technical snags. Please send me links to other videos/interviews and I'll add them to playlist for our Sleuthing library.

Thank you again for organising all of the AV files in one place, richie. Here are a few soundcloud files to include in your YT playlist:

000 call made by William's FM 12/9/2014 (ABC News) [1 audio file]

https://m.soundcloud.com/abcnews/the-triple-0-call-made-by-william-tyrrells-mother

William Tyrrell: various (Daily Telegraph) [5 audio files]

https://m.soundcloud.com/daily-telegraph/sets/william-tyrell

I hope you managed to iron out the technical snags uploading audio files. If not, keep at it. I know you'll work it out.

That would mean a washing machine vehicle sitting outside the house for some time from the initial washing machine instigation of the first phone call. If another car was used then the wife would have known a different car had been used for the day.
Based on the timeline, police were told he was in the washing machine car and went up to a job and school. But in fact be in another car.

If it had been opportunistic, someone would have to have their time-line down pat to ensure there was no holes.

The driving around looking and calling GM on the day William went missing is not helping the POI cause. Its a great alibi for being out front Williams house.

Both POIs would have used separate cars to be on the Benaroon Drive. Although one car had been passed off to friends in the meantime post abduction.
Re watching the 60 minutes episode made me very teary eyed. Those poor parents. Poor William.

Some have questioned how the abductor would know William and his sister were going to be there, especially since the family arrived early.

My theory is obviously blaming BS, because I am certain he had a role to play in William's abduction. Physically or behind the scenes.

I believe BS found out the family were coming for a visit after engaging in general chit-chat with the grandmother days earlier. I would find it surprising if the grandmother and BS did not engage in small talk when he was doing the repair. I also would find it surprising if there were not photos of the grand children around the house, which could have been an ice breaker during awkward small talk with a tradesman in your house. I somehow imagine BS would have instigated the questions about the children.

I doubt BS would have known an exact day the family were going to be there. However, I was just reminded in the 60 minutes interview that, due to the grandmother's washing piling up, William's mum made the infamous phone call directly to BS to ask when he was coming back to finish his job. The mother leaving the message is how he would have known they were there.

I guess it was either a waiting game (BS and AJ?) to see if an opportunity presented itself. Which it unfortunately did. Or a case of BS arriving to do the repair and an opportunity presenting itself. Which it unfortunately did.

Thank you again for organising all of the AV files in one place, richie. Here are a few soundcloud files to include in your YT playlist:

000 call made by William's FM 12/9/2014 (ABC News) [1 audio file]

https://m.soundcloud.com/abcnews/the-triple-0-call-made-by-william-tyrrells-mother

William Tyrrell: various (Daily Telegraph) [5 audio files]

https://m.soundcloud.com/daily-telegraph/sets/william-tyrell

I hope you managed to iron out the technical snags uploading audio files. If not, keep at it. I know you'll work it out.

Thank you Bohemian and Richieswan for doing this. I still have to get to and create a media/timeline thread for William's case where we can include all of these links. I Just haven't had time to do it all right now. Hopefully I can get to it soon.

I imagine not hearing any recent media reports regarding William is a bit disheartening for many of us.

I think if DI Jubelin and Strike Force Rosann needed any more information or assistance, at this time, they would be sure to ask for it. I'm sure the Daily Telegraph and Channel 9 would be more than happy to help; as they have done throughout the past 12 months or so.

The current 'lull in proceedings' may not necessarily be a negative thing. It may mean that LE is following a strong lead.

Personally, I feel that no news is good news, as I am a little apprehensive when I consider the final outcome for William. I play out two very different scenarios in my mind: in the first; I believe he will be found alive and unharmed, but in the second; it's a completely different story.

Thank you Bohemian and Richieswan for doing this. I still have to get to and create a media/timeline thread for William's case where we can include all of these links. I Just haven't had time to do it all right now. Hopefully I can get to it soon.

No problem but richie deserves the kudos for his technical ability.

I have copied most of the recent links to MSM articles and have many of the old ones to add to a timeline thread when you're ready.

There's just not enough hours in the day sometimes is there? *yawns and tries to keep her eyes open*

[/B]

BBM

Six degrees of separation. When this case comes to its conclusion I think we will be surprised the connections between people that we were totally unaware of.

I agree. And I understand people's frustration with the lack of info especially after the article saying the media were not allowed to report the full story. I have an issue with that because I don't for one second believe the reasons we are being officially given as to why the info is being withheld. I also think there is a lot more being withheld than just the names of the parents.

I agree. And I understand people's frustration with the lack of info especially after the article saying the media were not allowed to report the full story. I have an issue with that because I don't for one second believe the reasons we are being officially given as to why the info is being withheld. I also think there is a lot more being withheld than just the names of the parents.

I totally agree, Inspector.

Source of quote: [video=youtube;E3HNcCOob4Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3HNcCOob4Y&list=PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k&index=5[/video][/QUOTE]

Thanks Richie
So the woman who lives a few streets away from where William vanished who's 11 year old son was approached one month before, did not report it to the police but she rang channel nine to let them know one year later.
Sound like a very strategic way of releasing that info..imo
Det Jubelin's response ...might be linked to something else and it might show a link to William's investigation.

Interested to know what the boys description of the car and the person was.

<Modsnip>
Ill find a codec covertor. You are busy enough Makara.
Tapatalk wont let me log in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz