Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A neighbour told Fairfax Media that his grandmother came running down Benaroon Drive knocking on doors and asking, "Have you seen my grandson?" The neighbour watched the father, who had been in town running errands (which have been verified by police), arrive back within seconds and start "running around like a mad thing".

I wonder which neighbour this was?

William's grandmother was sitting out back and saw nothing. His mother had ducked inside to make a cup of tea at the front of the house, with windows that look down Benaroon Drive, and saw nothing.

There is little, if any, through traffic, making the probability of a random, opportunistic attack "next to nil," Superintendent Fehon said.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kendall-i...e-boy-lost-20140920-10jn4y.html#ixzz3o8Xs39oj

Before learning of the cars being parked in the street the coincidences surrounding BS were just unbelievable.
But now learning that one of those cars probably belongs to someone well known to BS and it yet to be confirmed who was driving the other.
I am not convinced this is random abduction.
Opportunistic in the fact William was out of sight for a very short period yes.

I am leaning toward there being prior intention ... if not a definite plan of when.
imo

If someone where at this end of the street they would have a clear view of the back porch, driveway and someway down the back yard. imo

View attachment 82747

https://www.google.com.au/maps

I think Det Gary Jubelin and his team are bloody fantastic he sure does does hold his age well. :)
Yes he has walked us down the back of the house toward the direction of the cars and said police believe that is where William headed ..... I am certainly not questioning Det Jubelin.
BUT then I think about strategy ..... strategy ....strategy.
I look at that picture if you were up that end of the street looking down to the back porch .... you would be able to see nana sitting on her chair, mum moving inside the house.
Three year olds a quick and dart from place to place very quickly.
I just keep thinking Mum went inside to make tea William could have darted back past nana and headed around to the concrete drive waiting for Dad, it is a very short distance from the porch to the carport.
The drive way can not be seen from the back porch, the windows or the balcony.
Even if he did not back track you would have a pretty good view right down that back yard to the road .... but if Mum was at the window making tea ???
Just thinking out loud .... I wish we would hear some good news.

Thanks for embedding the videos, Richieswan.

"A lot of people have asked, since your show, why we didn't release the vehicles earlier on, because we had that information before. Everything we release to the media, to the public, is done for a reason, as a strategy. The announcement or release of a reward is a strategy and it's not appropriate at this time to go down that path." - Jubelin.

I find this sentence very interesting. Does anyone have any thoughts on why a reward is not appropriate "at this time"? Do you think it's because the detectives know who took William and are just trying to prove it? I know every case is complex and different, but would a reward be the most suitable in this kind of case if you were clutching at straws and had no idea at all?

I also hope that the fact we haven't heard anything in regards to this case in a while is because the detectives don't need any more help - they know who they are aiming at and are about to fire.

Source of quote: [video=youtube;E3HNcCOob4Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3HNcCOob4Y&list=PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k&index=5[/video]

Looks like the "owner" of that video has prevented embedded videos that "prevent playback from other devices". Sorry about that, I'll make them more accessible tonight.

UPDATE: embedding fixed. Playlist of 6 WT videos (60 minutes) here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k

I've been trying to add radio interviews to my YT Channel but hit some technical snags. Please send me links to other videos/interviews and I'll add them to playlist for our Sleuthing library.

Looks like the "owner" of that video has prevented embedded videos that "prevent playback from other devices". Sorry about that, I'll make them more accessible tonight.

UPDATE: embedding fixed. Playlist of 6 WT videos (60 minutes) here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhbcNnha1ai71hO8JYXKLLF9dsaZLcO6k

I've been trying to add radio interviews to my YT Channel but hit some technical snags. Please send me links to other videos/interviews and I'll add them to playlist for our Sleuthing library.

Fantastic resource, Richie! Thank you so much!

I have a couple of Soundcloud files (they're embedded in a Daily Telegraph article) that I think would be great to add. I don't have the links to them handy at the moment (they're on another device) but I'll bump this tomorrow and add them.

Thanks again, Richie, so good to have an helpful techie onboard.

Now all we need is a list of cross-referenced MSM articles by date in a blog. Hmm *light bulb appears over head*

Night all. Babysitting grandkids while my daughter and son-in-law have a rare night out (well, that is, until I call them at a pre-arranged time so they can come home early...no stamina these young-uns!)

I am not getting a sense of urgency from LE or William's foster parents re William's disappearance. I get the feeling that they know who he is with but not where and that he is safe and being cared for. I think BS is a POI in that it is thought that he was involved with the abduction and that is it. I think that the strategies being employed by LE is aimed at BS to tell them where William is. I think if there was a possibility that William is being abused in some way then a reward would have been offered.

I am not getting a sense of urgency from LE or William's foster parents re William's disappearance. I get the feeling that they know who he is with but not where and that he is safe and being cared for. I think BS is a POI in that it is thought that he was involved with the abduction and that is it. I think that the strategies being employed by LE is aimed at BS to tell them where William is. I think if there was a possibility that William is being abused in some way then a reward would have been offered.

I'm with you on that LouiseP. I'm not getting any sense of urgency from LE. For that I am Grateful. This endless ring of pedofiles being charged I hope is a result of initial jinvestigations but I hope/believe that William is being held close by. By a person who lives in fear of being found and not game enough to let any pedos near. Maybe a close friend/relative of current POI

I'm with you on that LouiseP. I'm not getting any sense of urgency from LE. For that I am Grateful. This endless ring of pedofiles being charged I hope is a result of initial jinvestigations but I hope/believe that William is being held close by. By a person who lives in fear of being found and not game enough to let any pedos near. Maybe a close friend/relative of current POI

I disagree, I think the case being on 60 minutes is showing urgency

In one of the interviews, the FPs are asked what do they want to say to WT abductors. Their answer wasn't don't hurt him, or he has asthma, or please treat him well...(which is what I expected them to say), but their answer was give him back, you can't take him (also what I expected but doesn't seem to have that fear of him being harmed). Maybe editing cut things out, I don't know. But the more I revisit the interviews the more I'm leaning towards the "safe somewhere" scenario.

Does anyone have ideas as to how much time will be put aside to this active investigation and when the investigation ends?

bbm

That is dangerous, I think - and little Spiderman is now 4yo and can articulate himself ...

If we discount the involvement of BS and the other 2 men and a pedophile ring, what is left? I stay awake at night wondering if all of that is not connected to the disappearance at all and the answer is much more simplistic.
I'm starting to think the same way:thinking:

BBM

Six degrees of separation. When this case comes to its conclusion I think we will be surprised the connections between people that we were totally unaware of.

In one of the interviews, the FPs are asked what do they want to say to WT abductors. Their answer wasn't don't hurt him, or he has asthma, or please treat him well...(which is what I expected them to say), but their answer was give him back, you can't take him (also what I expected but doesn't seem to have that fear of him being harmed). Maybe editing cut things out, I don't know. But the more I revisit the interviews the more I'm leaning towards the "safe somewhere" scenario.

BBM

Exactly. Another thing I have been thinking about in regards to the 60 Minutes interview is that if they could interview the foster parents so that they cannot be identified then they could have also interviewed his biological family. If they are trying to shame/scare someone to give William back you would think they would have pulled out ALL the guns.

bbm
I haven't seen/heard the interview. You are right, seems logical. Are the 1, 2, 3 pedophiles only the criminal henchmen? Why do you (the "safe somewhere") of all ask pedophiles to abduct the child? Why pedophiles would have risked to do an abduction in favor of someone else? For money only, you may prefer to steal the roller wheels/metal linkage of any dustbins or some other nice things. Do I have to think of all these people being within the same pedophile/p...o scene? All mentally ill somehow AND criminal? - "Safe" or not safe, they are ruining little Spiderman's life - if they would only consider and if they would just not nudging him from one to another like a sweet doll.

bbm
I think, IF BS is the one, then he may fear to lose the love and respect of his wife MS, even more of his children, his grandchildren. RS has to insist perhaps to his father, to do the right thing instantly and NOW.

My personal feelings as of today?

I have NO idea.

there are no suspects... There are POI, but most are not known to the public.
the ones that are known seem seedy, but that doesn't automatically equal guilt. They may just know something - POI means a person that can provide information about an investigation and nothing more.

I can can think of multiple scenarios. From innocent misadventure all the way up to highly planned abduction, there are actually many possibilities that fit what we have been told. There are many more if you consider that we are not told everything. Jubelin has literally said there is strategy behind what is being put out there. We do not know what that strategy is.

The only thing I do believe is that what has been released so far has been released strategically by Jubelin and the other investigators on his team. When this is over it will all be clear.

I'm not trying to say people shouldn't sleuth this case, just giving my own feelings. I'm just going to watch it play out. Watch the master at work, so to speak.

The next door neighbours are away, on holidays. Another neighbouring house, a rental, has no furniture and TV in the room

Open fences, neighbouring forest. The whole area is a perfect abduction point in a place where neighbours weren't home. Did neighbours know, neighbours weren't home?

For clarity, not implying immediate family involvement. Not implying anyone.

MARION Dalton regularly enjoys a midmorning coffee with her daughter while sitting on the veranda of her Benaroon Dr, Kendall, home — giving her a perfect view of the street where young William Tyrrell happily played.

Iona Bligh often jogs down that same stretch of bitumen and past the nondescript brick home owned by little William’s grandparents.

Another Benaroon Dr resident, Lydene Heslop, who lives further down the street, had been grocery shopping and *returned home minutes before William vanished.

She said she was unloading groceries from her car when William was snatched sometime after 10.30am, just metres away from her home where her youngest child was inside

Judy Wilson, whose fence sits just 10m from where William was taken,

On that fateful morning of September 12 last year, chance and life conspired to ensure people who would normally have a bird’s-eye view as William and his sister played in the sunshine weren’t there.

Mother Anne-Maree Sharpley, who lives across the road from William’s grandmother’s house, was sitting *inside reading a book before deciding to go outside her house to “get some sun”.

But by the time she did go outside, William had already been taken.

I’d actually just got a drink and was walking outside to sit in the sun and (William’s mother) was outside the gate.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...513994803?sv=31e326748245567ed9f7f9bb556568bf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz