Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally agree with you on this and I have spent a lot of time thinking about something we could put in place where the "virtuous paedophiles" have somewhere to go/talk to. A support group perhaps. Just because you have urges doesn't mean they will act of them but the more we name and shame the more likely they are to go into hiding and get caught up in groups that will encourage them to act on those urges. There are so many things wrong in the world and they could be avoided if we put preventative measures in place. Thanks for the great post.

As long as support groups aren't infiltrated by child sexual offenders, as was attempted by members of P.I.E. with gay rights groups in England in the 1970s, when relations with children was debated in Parliament and almost legitimised as a 'sexual preference'. This seems to have resulted in child sexual offenders gaining access to employment in child-related workplaces:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-26352378

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...filtration-campaign-of-the-1970s-9155610.html

This 'legitimacy' is seen to have started the huge historical child sexual abuse problems their (and probably, our) societies are investigating through current Royal Commissions into Institutional Child Sexual Abuse and, so called 'paedophile rings'.

BS is in Court Room 5 if anyone is going. Haven't seen where he is on the list so I'm not sure of his exact time in Court. I doubt if they want him loitering for too long, so I'd guess early rather than later. He may also not even appear but have a solicitor attend on his behalf if it's just a police mention. Anyway, let's see what the morning brings.

Not that this case today has any direct bearing on finding William, sadly.
________

I'm out to have a medical procedure under anaesthetic this morning so will look forward to reading everyone's posts later.

Well, BS has disappeared from Campbelltown Court Listings (all dates). I wonder what happened today?

No new mentions of William either. I hope that picture of the lone, lost little boy is not becoming reality.

Consider this rumour if you will, but BS advised his FB support group that he didn't need to attend today. If that is true I don't imagine too much would be happening in court today.

Consider this rumour if you will, but BS advised his FB support group that he didn't need to attend today. If that is true I don't imagine too much would be happening in court today.

Thanks, sleep. Thought his solicitor may attend on his behalf for a mention. Still, it would have been an opportune time for MSM to keep William's story current.

I looked up all Court Listings for BS at Campbelltown Local Criminal Court. No further dates listed. May have gone to another court but I can't see why.

Thanks, sleep. Thought his solicitor may attend on his behalf for a mention. Still, it would have been an opportune time for MSM to keep William's story current.

I looked up all Court Listings for BS at Campbelltown Local Criminal Court. No further dates listed. May have gone to another court but I can't see why.

His Solicitor would have attended, but nothing big happening. The usual MSM that are reporting on this case were all at the Lindt Cafe hearing today. We might get a small mention in the morning papers if we're lucky.

The Court only list up to 4 - 6 weeks in advance, so give it a few weeks and you should be able to see something for him.

I really hate to say this but I am starting to think that LE really have no leads and all the "tactics" were just smoke and mirrors. I truly hope I am proven wrong though.

His Solicitor would have attended, but nothing big happening. The usual MSM that are reporting on this case were all at the Lindt Cafe hearing today. We might get a small mention in the morning papers if we're lucky.

The Court only list up to 4 - 6 weeks in advance, so give it a few weeks and you should be able to see something for him.

Yes, I saw Dan Box's tweets from the Lindt cafe inquiry. Sadly topical. I'll keep my eye out in this morning's paper. There certainly won't be room for splashy headlines at the moment.

Thanks for the information about the Court Listings, sleep. Most cases will be come back to court in the new year I suspect. We will probably see something turn up for BS then.

I really hate to say this but I am starting to think that LE really have no leads and all the "tactics" were just smoke and mirrors. I truly hope I am proven wrong though.

Not necessarily louise. I think they do have tactics but they are limited in the amount of information they can, and will, release to the public. We may never know William's fate but at least we can say we did all we could for him.

I hear BS's next court date is 17th Feb, 2016 - If this is correct it won't appear on the court lists for a while.

I hear BS's next court date is 17th Feb, 2016 - If this is correct it won't appear on the court lists for a while.

Thanks, sleep. I was going to start looking early Jan 2016.

Good morning, wee William; wherever you are ♥

Yes, good morning sweet angel. May today be the day that the monster(s) that took you can no longer live a secret finally break and you are found.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yes, good morning sweet angel. May today be the day that the monster(s) that took you can no longer live a secret finally break and you are found.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Amen krig.

images.duckduckgo.com(7).jpeg

I pray someone is keeping William safe but he needs to be home with those he loves.

I pray William will be home soon; for his sake and for the sakes of all who love him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l