Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt we will if AJ or someone connected with him is responsible for, or involved in William's disappearance is brought to trial. Any relevant forensics should be entered into evidence then unless disallowed by the judge.

I'd say they must've identified the other cars and have either discounted or can't locate them. They also may have identified, located and impounded them for forensic testing without releasing the information to MSM; but I somehow doubt it.
I know for important reasons there are so many things that we don't know, but it does stink not knowing.

We need new info to sleuth.....sigh

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I know for important reasons there are so many things that we don't know, but it does stink not knowing.

We need new info to sleuth.....sigh

Col is back on Facebook...for what it's worth............interesting the people who appear and disappear.

Col is back on Facebook...for what it's worth............interesting the people who appear and disappear.
Would be nice to hear what good ole Col has to say these days!

Thinking of little William and his family in the lead up to Christmas. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

William Tyrrell campaign hits out at fakes

December 3, 2015, 11:01 pm

The people behind the Where's William Tyrrell campaign have hit out at online groups they say are falsely claiming to be endorsed by the missing toddler's family.

In a Facebook post on Thursday, official page administrators claim the group W4W Walking Warriors Australia is defaming the real campaign with claims it is mismanaging funds.

"For those who support this group please know they have no personal connection to William or his family," the post says.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/30268305/william-tyrrell-campaign-hits-out-at-fakes/

Absolutely disgusting. Shame on them.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3536537/focus-remains-on-kendall/?cs=257

Det Insp Jubelin, who confers with William's family regularly, will give an update to the Port News next week.
Yayyyy finally an update!

THE investigation into William's Tyrrell continues to be focused on the village where he disappeared.

The strike force's lead investigator, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, recently told the Port News information was still being received from the community.

"We are still conducting enquiries in and around the Kendall area," he said.

Does this mean they still have no answers?

I guess we'll find out next week, krig. Wouldn't it be just wonderful if they actually had the answers and these enquiries were to consolidate their case? I know that it's optimistic, but each day I hope for a break through. At the very least, that small statement will let people know that the investigation is still ongoing, and if they know anything, they should come forward before it's too late [to save their own skin].

Yayyyy finally an update!

THE investigation into William's Tyrrell continues to be focused on the village where he disappeared.

The strike force's lead investigator, Detective Inspector Gary Jubelin, recently told the Port News information was still being received from the community.

"We are still conducting enquiries in and around the Kendall area," he said.

Does this mean they still have no answers?

I guess we'll find out next week, krig. Wouldn't it be just wonderful if they actually had the answers and these enquiries were to consolidate their case? I know that it's optimistic, but each day I hope for a break through. At the very least, that small statement will let people know that the investigation is still ongoing, and if they know anything, they should come forward before it's too late [to save their own skin].

That would be great, wouldn't it?

It does make me wonder why next week for the update and why not now? Planning an arrest or to lay charges? One can only hope!

Some past events are blending together for me so I may be incorrect here, but A few months ago, Didn't police say there would be a media update soon right before arresting BS?

I still want to know where BS and TJ stand in all of this!

Thinking of little William and his family in the lead up to Christmas. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too I wish he and all the missing children and adults who are missing were home with their families. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it must be for families like William's to have a loved one missing and not know where they are.

William Tyrrell campaign hits out at fakes

December 3, 2015, 11:01 pm

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/30268305/william-tyrrell-campaign-hits-out-at-fakes/

Absolutely disgusting and outrageous unfortunately I've seen this happen with many cases here. Many people will stop at nothing to make cash and have no morals whatsoever about their actions.

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/3536537/focus-remains-on-kendall/?cs=257

Det Insp Jubelin, who confers with William's family regularly, will give an update to the Port News next week.

Thanks for this update it is much appreciated. Let's hope and pray progress is happening with the investigation.

What're you doing on page 5, William?

Man, I hope there's some kind of news about this little guy soon. :(

Aren't we supposed to get an update from Jubelin this week?

Thanks krig. I've been watching everyday and now it's Thursday afternoon and still nothing. I am just hoping that tomorrow we hear some good news. Let's hope that Jubelin & CO's delay is just to tie up loose ends for a happy ending and an arrest, or 2, or more.

Thanks krig. I've been watching everyday and now it's Thursday afternoon and still nothing. I am just hoping that tomorrow we hear some good news. Let's hope that Jubelin & CO's delay is just to tie up loose ends for a happy ending and an arrest, or 2, or more.
I really hope so! I can't even imaging how difficult this time of year must be for William's family. They really deserve closure, and William deserves justice.

waiting waiting waiting.....who was it who said the info tends to get released on a Friday? It's Friday.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734