Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a really good article, I was wondering if I was a little odd for feeling so much about this little boy, seems im not. So wants little William to come home.

I have looked on here for a thread on Isabella and Bronte Watter but havent found one, is there one?

Bronte & Isabella Watter, both 7, Townsville, QLD, April 2014

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-7-Townsville-QLD-April-2014&highlight=bronte

Link to Australian cases

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...euths-*NO-DISCUSSION*&p=10999835#post10999835

Every morning I check gorgeous Williams thread. Throughout the day I'll check for news reports hoping for good news, or any news really. I feel so badly for his loved ones. You can tell how much little spider-man is adored by his circle.

i hope this isnt linked to williams disappearance

Detectives are appealing for public assistance to locate 47-year-old Peter Dewall, who police would like to speak to as part of an investigation into child abuse material offences.
Police have broadened their search to include checking in with every sex offender on the entire north coast. There are a lot. Since they announced that part of the investigation there's only been one alert issued re a sex offender who can't be located. That's him.

He might have taken a holiday without telling his parole officer, but he's from in between one of the towns the earlier sightings came from & Tumbulgum where the approaches to children were made last week. & he has family in Sydney & has to travel past Kendell to get there.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthre...a-s-Front-Verandah-Mid-North-Coast-NSW/page2&

So, what are the theories.

1. William wondered into the bush, panicked, ran, and was unable to be found in time.
2. William found a really good hiding place from his sister, which turned out to be airtight- and was in trouble very fast. Either 1 or 2- he is just waiting to be found :-(
3. William met some form of misadventure on either the road or in a neighbours yard- the second person panics, hides the evidence of what happened.
4. William is abducted by a stranger in a random attack. While possible, this is a fairly remote area, on a dead end road way out of the way.
5. William is abducted by a <modsnip> predator who targeted him.
6. William is abducted by a stranger who was targeting another child in the street, in a case of mistaken identity- I wonder if his suit had a hood?
7. William chased after his dad's car- or a car he believed to be his dads- and actually became lost in a different area of bushland- it is a very rural area!
8. <modsnip>
9. <modsnip>

My own opinion- <modsnip>

A number of times it has been said that people in the area would have noticed a different car. There was a different car- Williams family car. They only arrived the day before. If someone with a similar car pulled up, William may well have run over to it, thinking it was dad. Anyone who saw it might have just assumed it belonged to Williams parents- especially if it was similar- it's not like they would have known the vehicle very well.

Williams family had a complicated history. Right from the start, the family was a no go area- which makes me think that the legal reasons behind the secrecy were well established before this little boy vanished. I dont want to go near why they cant be identified, but just knowing that they cant means there must be a reason. Could this reason mean that William would be more conscious of stranger danger than your average 3 year old? Would he have been more likely to hide, or even run from, strangers calling his name?

There are some idiots in this world! I saw the pic lastnight it certainly made my heart jump thinking it may have been William.

William Tyrell Facebook post link a hoax: Police

A FACEBOOK post calling for people to identify a little boy who arrived at a BP service station in Bendigo with no parents is a hoax, police say.

An image of a young boy standing in the BP station was shared widely across Facebook overnight and was quickly linked to the search for missing New South Wales boy William Tyrell

But Senior Sergeant John Dalton said police had investigated the Facebook post and declared it a hoax.

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au...ell-facebook-post-link-a-hoax-police/?cs=3329

I think 4 is more possible than it would seem. At least until that known child sex offender who is from Northern nsw whose whereabouts are unknown is accounted for. Then it would have to be a first time offender which given the locale is still possible but less so.

ETA options 1 and 2 are possible as well imo. People have offered plenty of examples of people whose bodies have lain close to where searches took place and where people have walked by for a long time before being discovered, and cases where dogs were used and unable to find a trace but they were close by. The search was as thorough as possible but history shows that it's possible to miss something regardless.

Amee... some people have too much time on their hands.

There are some idiots in this world! I saw the pic lastnight it certainly made my heart jump thinking it may have been William.

William Tyrell Facebook post link a hoax: Police

A FACEBOOK post calling for people to identify a little boy who arrived at a BP service station in Bendigo with no parents is a hoax, police say.

An image of a young boy standing in the BP station was shared widely across Facebook overnight and was quickly linked to the search for missing New South Wales boy William Tyrell

But Senior Sergeant John Dalton said police had investigated the Facebook post and declared it a hoax.

http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au...ell-facebook-post-link-a-hoax-police/?cs=3329

Hope which ever fruitloop did this is charged.

A couple of updates seemingly from people confirming they say this boy there, including the lady who took the picture (not really a hoax then... police saying no child at the station so labelled it a hoax), but none of them made any comments about William, seems people on FB decided there might be a link and it all went from there.

(same link as above, but story updated) http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/2583888/facebook-post-update-i-was-there/?cs=3329

Just watched the ACA video. After seeing that footage, I don't understand why sooo much emphasis is continually being placed on how impossible it would be for an abduction to take place undetected in that street. I think it's TOTALLY POSSIBLE! It's more possible, in fact, than in your average suburban street in Sydney!!
The houses are set so far back from the street that they'd be hard pressed to see much at all. There are tall trees surrounding WT's grandmother's house.
For the VERY fact that no one believes that something like this could happen there, is probably why it did.
Yes, it is quiet and peaceful. But that doesn't mean that people are hearing every movement on the street. Apart from being set back from the street, the houses are widely spaced apart. A car could have been parked somewhere out of the direct line of vision of any one particular house.
Whoever did this, would have been clued up on the area and have done their homework on the logistics of how to carry an abduction out - if it were an abduction.
It certainly sounds like this is the line of inquiry that police are now pursuing and locals are taking it seriously, what with walking their kids to the bus stop etc.
Im thinking there is a bit more behind the release of the ACA story and police appearing to be baffled.

I understand police not releasing all (or any) information about their investigations - I don't think the general public are necessarily entitled to hear about the ins and outs of how they are running things, no matter how frustrating it is at our end. I just wish they'd stop appearing on camera saying they don't have a clue. Silence or stating that they can't comment further would be more understandable.

A couple of updates seemingly from people confirming they say this boy there, including the lady who took the picture (not really a hoax then... police saying no child at the station so labelled it a hoax), but none of them made any comments about William, seems people on FB decided there might be a link and it all went from there.

(same link as above, but story updated) http://www.bendigoadvertiser.com.au/story/2583888/facebook-post-update-i-was-there/?cs=3329

I read it that way too - I feel for the woman who seemed to be trying to do the right thing. Possibly another example of social media at its worst in terms of spreading misinformation and going on the attack in a group - they are the fruitloops. :gaah:

I think it is part of their strategy Catswhiskers.

i think they are baffled. I'm friends with a police officer who is in the dog squad and she's encouraged her friends to remember his face and keep posting about him to keep him fresh in people's minds. This is just on her personal facebook and just in a personal capacity. While she's not on the task force I know info about cases like this does get around among police and I doubt she'd be encouraging people to remember his face just among Her friends list if they actually knew where he was. JMO. If you know otherwise well that's fine maybe she really doesn't know (and I wouldn't ask her if she did).

Maybe Eloise.
I can only speak from my experience of having a spouse as a detective and often the details of a case are not shared.

It could also fit with a couple of possible scenarios that I can think of.

Just thinking: I&#8217;ve only ever seen in MSM reports that the Mum, WT and his sister arrived at the GM&#8217;s house the day before WT went missing.

I have never seen any mention that the Dad arrived with them. So I wonder if the Dad travelled separately to join them the following day?

My point is, could he therefore have been the well-dressed gentleman who asked directions to the street? This could make sense if he had never been to the house before. Not sleuthing the family, just trying to piece together info from MSN.

His whereabouts at the time have been verified, he was 'on an errand'
Plus there is a photo of him taken I think that day, sitting in the back of a vehicle, I think he's in jeans and a t shirt, but I may be recalling that wrong

Just thinking: I&#8217;ve only ever seen in MSM reports that the Mum, WT and his sister arrived at the GM&#8217;s house the day before WT went missing.

I have never seen any mention that the Dad arrived with them. So I wonder if the Dad travelled separately to join them the following day?

My point is, could he therefore have been the well-dressed gentleman who asked directions to the street? This could make sense if he had never been to the house before. Not sleuthing the family, just trying to piece together info from MSN.

Hadnt thought of that Jen, great sleuthing. :)

Agreed, Eloise. I thought the man asked directions some time before WT went missing. I was thinking that maybe he asked directions, then completed his errand before heading up to the house. The timeframe is pretty tight, I know.

I was more wondering why it was never mentioned that the Dad arrived with the Mum, WT and his sister.

His whereabouts at the time have been verified, he was 'on an errand'
Plus there is a photo of him taken I think that day, sitting in the back of a vehicle, I think he's in jeans and a t shirt, but I may be recalling that wrong

I think it has just said the family arrived the day before, which I assume means them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member