Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mum went inside to make a cup of tea so this could have been the opportunity the person was waiting for (if abducted). Maybe the GM is still not in the best of health and that may have an impact on what she does/doesn't notice.

I agree YET the GM 'ran' to adjacent neighbours and knocked on doors pleading for info on her grandson....giving her huge kudos for that .....(MOO) according to SMH article provided today uplink and she was doing so when hysterical WT's dad showed up to run through yards looking for his son.

Yes, she sounded fairly capable.
I was thinking hearing or eyesight may be a factor.

One very critical bit that has NOT been addressed is:

How much time had elapsed from when WT's dad left the house for errands and the time WT was noted ''missing''. <----------------that troubles me

the slope of the property may create a parabolic effect and voices carry ((have had this experience))

conversations even quiet ones can be heard easily by neighbours -- yes even on large properties (IME)
Yes another big gap, I find it frustrating and puzzling the almost total secrecy around everything, and even stranger the media's lack of reporting details. Why not even tell us where the father had been, maybe people had seen something strange there( if they knew where it was)
Are the adoptive parents important citizens?
There must be more to it than legal issues re Williams complicated past.

looking at all the other scenarios in this case, logically, the only way william could disappear without trace or leaving a scent past the gate, is if family took him away in the car?
its the simplest, but im sure police have investigated this thoroughly?

Occam's razor ... look for the simplest solution with the least assumptions, it often holds true.

In the photo Will has no shoes on. Are they sure he was wearing them? Did he put them on before playing chasey around the yard?

It was a few hours before the dogs arrived with so many people looking was the yard too contaminated for the dogs to get a good scent?

The phone on which the last photograph of William was taken has been analysed &#8212; the photo was taken &#8220;within an hour&#8221; of his disappearance.

The bush surrounding the house had been &#8220;contaminated&#8221; but the handlers, with their dogs, swept further out into the bush. They could pick up no scent. &#8220;If a person was out there, the dogs would have been aware of it,&#8221; Fehon explains

Within a few hours, police with sniffer dogs arrived from Port Macquarie

http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...y-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227064608526

Hi team,

I've finally hit the login button, but I've been one of the lurking "guests" here. I haven't had anything really to add before now.

I know we've not got a lot to chat about in terms of family dynamics ( and just from my experience with kids in Foster Care - the lack of details can be explained simply by that - no fame or fortune required) I am finding the fact that this is "the first visit" to be quite telling. There is no valid reason I can think of to not visit your mother when your father has died!

<modsnip> the foster family travelled up as a nice "surprise" for a woman who has had an exceptionally hard year. It also may have been an orchestrated reunification style of visit - because there are three main groups of foster care - emergency (mum & dad in hospital/jail no one for the kids) temporary (can be months or years but reunification with bio family is always the goal ) or GOM to 18 years ( basically permenant placement, little to no bio family contact - these kids come from the worst environments and sadly often very damaged.) These are SA classifications but I imagine all the states are similar.

I guess I'm still desperately hoping that it was a friend of the bio family doing a snatch. Because while we all go crazy, at least William would be safe, fed, loved.

Something else I wanted to add - for those who aren't familiar with the area. Killara is a VERY nice suburb. Average house price is close to $2 million

Occam's razor ... look for the simplest solution with the least assumptions, it often holds true.

Yes Occam's razor usually works for me, in this case I can't work out which it would be though.
wish we even knew if hysterical dad looking for his " Spidey man" is foster or birth dad.
What is your Occam's Razor?

Yes Occam's razor usually works for me, in this case I can't work out which it would be though.
wish we even knew if hysterical dad looking for his " Spidey man" is foster or birth dad.
What is your Occam's Razor?

All I can say is that I find the timing of William's disappearance more than interesting.

Dad goes to run errands, two adults and one slightly older child turn their backs for just a few minutes, and William disappears from a quiet, safe, remote, sparse housing estate.

What are the chances of that .... one in a zillion?

Excellent -- in just four hours from now the community will be gathering to discuss what's next in the investigation and to thank volunteers who were generous with their time, efforts and donations of food.

Refreshments will be served.

Hope there is good reporting on the turnout -- it is a school break after all. Wonder if many have left the area for holidays?

"Houses sit well-back from the road on manicured, acreage blocks. Every movement is noticed in the quiet dead-end street. There is little, if any, through traffic, making the probability of a random, opportunistic attack "next to nil," ....

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kendall-i...e-boy-lost-20140920-10jn4y.html#ixzz3Dtt5QTvL

hopefully that quote is less than 10%

RSBM

Do you notice the occupant behind the curtains looking at the google maps car taking photos.
I agree the google maps car was detected

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 261
Is William the youngest child in the family....

Is William the youngest child in the family....

Hard to work out! I have seen photos of a very young William next to very pregnant Mum. But havent heard any reference to any other children than William's older sister.

Let's hope someone from the family is at meeting.
I do wonder still if " Nicole" could be foster mum, she knew William's nature well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NellyKim