Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the back of the house again .. a slightly better view, but the closest it would zoom in. I do think that looks like a sunroom nestled in the L of the house.

It may have those clear pull-down outdoor blinds to enclose it.

mwteme.jpg

This is the back of the house again .. a slightly better view, but the closest it would zoom in. I do think that looks like a sunroom nestled in the L of the house.

It may have those clear pull-down outdoor blinds to enclose it.

mwteme.jpg

Good thinking 99, I think you're right.
What a beautiful home it is.

It is a huge expanse of lawns, I'd still like to know who looks after the lawns.

It is a huge expanse of lawns, I'd still like to know who looks after the lawns.
If it is a rental, it may include lawn care as part of the lease agreement. Otherwise, grandma might engage a local mowing service. My grandmother has a man who comes and mows her lawn. I am a few hours northwest of Kendall- where I am we have not mowed yet since last summer- but it may be different on the coast. It has been a cold dry winter- grass isnt growing yet here. Grandma may have moved in only recently- her husband died earlier in the year, and William was on his first visit. Possibly grandma hasn't needed anyone to mow the lawn yet. Just throwing some guesses out there..

Is that a ride on mower in the driveway? (Look at link below for bigger pic.) Most men and women can operate one of those, I think. Not difficult to use .. if you can drive a car, you can use a ride on mower .. technically speaking.

1zl54ya.jpg

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sC2qHQYw10BQPaoKzIHXqLA!2e0

I listen to both ABC Radio 702 and Sydney radio 2GB for news. I am sure that I heard it mentioned on 2gb radio in early morning (maybe 6am or 7am at the latest) news, on one day mid last week, that police were searching a *house* around 12 kilometres south or south-west of Kendall. I think I even mentioned it way back, upthread, somewhere.
Does anyone else think they heard some mention of that??
But not having ever heard a mention of that bit of information ever again since, I haven't been dwelling on it. It might have been an incorrect report.
However, earlier on today in this thread, another poster wondered why there is such a focus on Middle Brother Forest now, for three or four days. I wonder if there is any association here?
Perhaps the media have been banned from further mention of any reference to any house the police might be interested in. It might have been one of those things that slipped out in an early morning news bulletin, but upon hearing that it had, it was reinforced to media that there should be no further mention??
That 'house' (if there one as such) is in the same vicinity as Middle Brother Forest...

Even so, it wouldn't explain why a person from there would be in Benaroon Drive of all places.

I'd find it odd if the foster mother had come to look after biological grandmother or even to visit but stay in same house, but then again they say William hadn't been there before, perhaps he hadn't been fostered for long.

I'd find it odd if the foster mother had come to look after biological grandmother or even to visit but stay in same house, but then again they say William hadn't been there before, perhaps he hadn't been fostered for long.

I think fostering can also occur within families. I would not be surprised if everyone at that address on that day was related.

families often have ''estranged'' branches for many reasons......finances, spats, remarriages, etc.

Perhaps the house in Middle Brother forest is where the father went for the errands.

Regarding the first visit to GMA's.

The way I read it to mean is that the visit was Williams and his sisters first visit to their GMA's. Not that it was the first family visit. The children may have been left at home with friends when GPA passed away or maybe GPA was in Sydney when he passed. MSM also said the parents were "committed Christians" :dunno:

William and his sister, 4, arrived at their grandmother's house in Benaroon Drive, on the evening of Thursday, September 11 for their first visit from Sydney's north shore.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/kendall-i...e-boy-lost-20140920-10jn4y.html#ixzz3DuvkfWNs

[modsnip]

Just a few points, as reported by Greg Bearup in the Australian:
http://m.theaustralian.com.au/news/...y-william-tyrell/story-e6frg6nf-1227064608526

Grandma, Mum, William and his sister went to the back of the house, where the kids played. Mum went in to make a cup of tea. “The two kids then played chase-ies around the house,

Sounds as though grandma was out the back with the children, while they ran around. Grandma has not been well, and was probably sitting down while the children ran.

The phone on which the last photograph of William was taken has been analysed — the photo was taken “within an hour” of his disappearance.

The photograph offers digital evidence that the child was there.

Sorry, I am not trying to attack you, I am just confused as to why you are so vehemently convinced that the child never made it to Kendall.

Was Bradley Murdoch muslim?

Hi, this is my first post here, but have been reading from the beginning. Baffling isn't it.

I just wanted to point out that at the moment 43 Benaroon Drive is up for sale, it's a vacant lot: http://www.homesales.com.au/buy/43-benaroon-drive/hs1400025.aspx

It's directly across the road from GM house. Could someone have been there checking out the land that morning?

Hi, this is my first post here, but have been reading from the beginning. Baffling isn't it.

I just wanted to point out that at the moment 43 Benaroon Drive is up for sale, it's a vacant lot: http://www.homesales.com.au/buy/43-benaroon-drive/hs1400025.aspx

It's directly across the road from GM house. Could someone have been there checking out the land that morning?
Welcome!

You would hope that with all the publicity any real estate agents would have passed on such information to police.

Welcome:

yes, we were discussing that property yesterday -- knowledgeable locals here said that it was a bargain and would have generated a lot of interest. It does beg the question if there was someone checking it out that morning.

Welcome Snoop Dog!

This is a pic of 43 Benaroon Drive, taken from the road behind the bushes of 48 Benaroon Drive. Looks like #43 is on the opposite corner, according to Google. Heavily wooded lot.

I wonder if a person could park in that little bit of road in front of the house in the pic that is also on the corner, and not be seen from #48. At 10:30am on a weekday, no-one may have been home at that house on the corner.

2hrq2z5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member