Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Snoop Dog!

This is a pic of 43 Benaroon Drive, taken from the road behind the bushes of 48 Benaroon Drive. Looks like #43 is on the opposite corner, according to Google. Heavily wooded lot.

I wonder if a person could park in that little bit of road in front of the house in the pic that is also on the corner, and not be seen from #48. At 10:30am on a weekday, no-one may have been home at that house on the corner.

2hrq2z5.jpg

I think you are on to it!

I guess I am paraphrasing you to some degree -- it's the diagonal exit and the hidden place for a car which makes it perfect....

I was also wondering about road access to the rear of the yard...diagonally -- out of line of sight from GM at sunroom location and out of sight completely from Mom's ability to view front of property (also obscured by large tree I might add)....

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of very good parents who allow their young children to play outside without hovering over them for every moment. I don't know how you could possibly supervise the every movement of a pair of siblings playing tag or hide and seek for that matter.
I don't know what to think about William's disappearance, and I have followed his case since the day he went missing. I do know that I have read a lot of misinformation in that time, where folks have picked up a rumour and simply run with it and elaborated on it without any really knowledge. I always imagine how this would be compounding the extreme distress and pain of family and friends during this horrible time.
Meanwhile it is just mystifying, and doesn't inspire much confidence to hear the police state so honestly and directly that they are clueless too :/
I also think that some sort of abduction related to the families difficult past is kind of the best case scenario here - I agree that at least that means William could be with someone who wanted him very much. He would probably be traumatised (I don't think that anyone who could do this and cause so much pain is exactly of sound mind, however) but hopefully still be alive.
Other than that all I can come up with is some sort of strange sinkhole in the ground that nobody is aware of - and that's pretty unlikely too. The thing is, William is missing, despite all the efforts of thousands of people over the past week, so something very unlikely has happened to him. To me a random abduction is plausible - they are random and inexplicable because they happen where and when folks least expect them. And we have plenty of cases here in Australia where folks have gone missing without a trace - going back decades (think Marilyn Wallman, Beaumont children etc., right up to Daniel Morcombe)

I never followed the Daniel Morcombe case very closely ... Weren't there eyewitness reports? How long did they take to finally come out? Even though media coverage was constant, I believe it took quite some time? (Happy to be corrected)

Sinkholes are possible if an area is riddled with underground springs, disused mineshafts, or disused irrigation that's rotted etc. but I don't get a sense that this is even possible in this area.

I keep thinking of 3-year-old Chloe from Rockhampton, Queensland who was delivered back safely after being abducted by someone who wanted to "take care of her" and hoping for a similarly miraculous outcome for William.

I did not follow the Daniel Morcombe case either in detail, but it is a saga that ended up being drawn out over years and years. I do recall Daniel was last seen by passing motorists near a bus stop at a major road. And that is from where he was subsequently abducted. I think it took police years to identify the culprit and then some more time to find Daniel's remains. It was random in the sense that the culprit and victim had no prior association and there were no links to friends, family, nothing.

Back to William! I also thought that perhaps a car could have been obscured on that bit of road alongside lot 43, which is currently up for sale. A would be abductor could have been there under the pretense of looking at the block of land. On other photos it is apparent that the light gravel trail going off that little bit of road leads down to that house on the corner. That house seems quite deeply set in a hollow. Not sure how much visibility people living there would have of anything going on at street level.
On other photos it appears that that little bit of road next to lot 43 soon becomes a four wheel drive type trail and kind of curves out of view into the bush. Someone could have parked a car out of visibility a little way along that trail perhaps? Does anyone recall any maps having been posted on here, as to whether a trail such as that is a 'through trail' to anywhere else?
No matter how many times any person would have previously gone to look at that block of land at no. 43 though, we know that they would never have seen William around there before. However it is possible, that they may have had their eye on another child seen in that vicinity at some prior time. Msm reports have mentioned how, after close of school on that day, many more people joined the search. Seems like there could be a number of children living in that estate.
Yet, at the end of the day, what expectations could a would-be abductor have, that any of those children would have been there at 10.30 in the morning, on a Friday, more than a week away from school holidays?? Or, perhaps the person had seen some other toddler belonging to one of the other houses on a prior occasion.

One thing that has been bothering me, oh well I really mean another thing that is bothering me - the Tracker, Jake has put out there a request about the sandals WT was wearing. He has asked what brand the sandals are. I dont understand what bearing that would have on the case, seeing as no tracks were found. :tantrum:

I listen to both ABC Radio 702 and Sydney radio 2GB for news. I am sure that I heard it mentioned on 2gb radio in early morning (maybe 6am or 7am at the latest) news, on one day mid last week, that police were searching a *house* around 12 kilometres south or south-west of Kendall. I think I even mentioned it way back, upthread, somewhere.
Does anyone else think they heard some mention of that??
But not having ever heard a mention of that bit of information ever again since, I haven't been dwelling on it. It might have been an incorrect report.
However, earlier on today in this thread, another poster wondered why there is such a focus on Middle Brother Forest now, for three or four days. I wonder if there is any association here?
Perhaps the media have been banned from further mention of any reference to any house the police might be interested in. It might have been one of those things that slipped out in an early morning news bulletin, but upon hearing that it had, it was reinforced to media that there should be no further mention??
That 'house' (if there one as such) is in the same vicinity as Middle Brother Forest...

Even so, it wouldn't explain why a person from there would be in Benaroon Drive of all places.

I heard this also but on radio 4BC in Brisbane. I've never heard mention of it again until now so I assumed I must have heard incorrectly. Apparently not !

One thing that has been bothering me, oh well I really mean another thing that is bothering me - the Tracker, Jake has put out there a request about the sandals WT was wearing. He has asked what brand the sandals are. I dont understand what bearing that would have on the case, seeing as no tracks were found. :tantrum:

How odd that 'the' mom could not answer that question.

If he knew the sandal brand he could check for variations on the tread just in case he's looking in spots others are not -- makes sense to me MOO

I also sense there are some areas of the investigation they have kept close to their chest for security reasons. MOO

Perhaps that guy thought he could differentiate prints in the ground, dependent on the tread of different types of shoes?? Mind you, he found nothing of relevance.

How odd that 'the' mom could not answer that question.

If he knew the sandal brand he could check for variations on the tread just in case he's looking in spots others are not -- makes sense to me MOO

I also sense there are some areas of the investigation they have kept close to their chest for security reasons. MOO

I don't think Jake Cassar was ever regarded as a leading authority on the search by the officials who were running it, so anything Jake Cassar said or did would not automatically have been conveyed to William's family/friends. Besides, Jake Cassar made this comment via Facebook. I had seen it on there but don't recall if it was on his own fb page or a fb page of police, SES etc. And William's family have not engaged with anything on facebook apart from one comment the mother made on a Police fb page early on about William's bruise (I think).

I don't think Jake Cassar was ever regarded as a leading authority on the search by the officials who were running it, so anything Jake Cassar said or did would not automatically have been conveyed to William's family/friends. Besides, Jake Cassar made this comment via Facebook. I had seen it on there but don't recall if it was on his own fb page or a fb page of police, SES etc. And William's family have not engaged with anything on facebook apart from one comment the mother made on a Police fb page early on about William's bruise (I think).

just based on my own parenting experience, shoes were one of those items that I could honestly tell you brand and/or where I bought them on sale! ($$ sensitive in my parenting days LOL)....whether I purchased them on sale at big store or got lucky and got a big name brand on sale...I just thought it was odd that someone from the family couldn't say ''brand xx at Walmart for example'' just in case it could bring WT home sooner... jmho

I am pretty sure he had returned home when he asked for information on the sandals.

I am pretty sure he had returned home when he asked for information on the sandals.

I got the impression he was still looking in on the case -- he's off for his b'day (yesterday) IIRC but has not given up -- I could be wrong ....

I agree newone. I understood the same thing, he was still interested in the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double