Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It may well be a legal requirement that the family be unidentified, but sometimes the law is an *advertiser censored*. It would really suck if the call for privacy was the result of some kind of bureaucratic red-tape decision that enforced the secrecy of their identity - not an actual request that originated from the family themselves (even if they have to go along with it) - and it meant some info went unnoticed/unshared because their faces and story aren't all over the media.

The dead end of Benaroon Drive...google earth view shows this point has a dead eye view of the exact location that William and his sister were playing in...I can't help but wonder if there is a well worn walking track from the Kendall Cemetery which sits NE of Nana's house.... 250 metre walk - isolated from all neighbours - if this was a planned abduction or even an opportunistic (someone scouting around) this spot would be ideal for a perpetrator to walk from their car.. whisk William up in their arms and simply walk him back to their car...exit without much fuss....as far as a child screaming...I think children..like some adults.. could be overcome with fear and simply be quite....when you hear something go bump in the night do you scream out or do you freeze with fear???...it depends on personality I guess???

I believe a potential abductor was likely on foot - while mother and grandmother might not have seen a car I feel confident they would have subconsciously noted any sounds of a car as it is not a busy street, which they would have recalled. Now looking at the map after your comments, I think what you suggest is very possible! The maps show some obvious signs of paths. I though the run down the street and out of view would be relatively quick, a few minutes. To be up between those trees, so much faster - although further to go potentially to a car, you are not going to be seen.

01dgVa4.jpg

As for other comments about the secrecy on his situation, I have spoken to a few people about this case recently and they all think it is a situation like Keisha Abrahams of Jaidyn Leskie. I said, well what about the legal blocking of the family's identity and what that could imply and the people I spoke to are surprised, that detail had escaped them. I don't know how crucial public perception is to someone in the wider public spotting William. But I do know a good hook into a story and parents in the forefront keep the public interest high. It certainly sounds like there is some hook here. Someone probably has the legal ability to waive whatever embargo there is over William's story.

Maybe the media are scared because of things like Derryn Hinch being jailed because of breaching a suppression order. They know the courts won't muck around, no matter how important it may be that that info gets out.

That's what i keep thinking, ozazure. It's a stroke of a pen for a magistrate to remove that requirement if it's in the best interest of the child. It's mindblowing.

It would be that easy... and yet it's not happening. Why? I bet there is a reason, just one that isn't being shared.

The only reasons I can think of that would lead to info being suppressed would be to protect the child (which obv hasn't worked), or to protect a witness.

Where are you, little guy?

:(

Hi all, I've been a long time lurker but haven't posted before. This little spiderman consumes me every day, I dream about him every night. I continuously search the internet for more information in hope he'll be found or someone has a breakthrough lead, but nothing. It's so sad. I have a 3 and 5 year old and it would break me apart to have them go missing, wondering if they were ok and what was going through their mind. I hope he's being looked after and I hope he is found soon x

the police have used two terms in their media releases 'abduction' and 'human intervention' and both in the same sentence, what could human intervention mean? foul play?

Hi all, I've been a long time lurker but haven't posted before. This little spiderman consumes me every day, I dream about him every night. I continuously search the internet for more information in hope he'll be found or someone has a breakthrough lead, but nothing. It's so sad. I have a 3 and 5 year old and it would break me apart to have them go missing, wondering if they were ok and what was going through their mind. I hope he's being looked after and I hope he is found soon x

:wagon: Butterfly!

'Human Intervention' just basically means that another human(s) was/were involved in the disappearance of William. Intervention means to come between or interrupt, so it really is almost the same as abduction. But, I suppose in the worst case scenario it could mean another human removing his body (which I doubt anyway as the cadaver dogs didn't pick up any traces either).

Yes I have seen that post and been reading and keeping up to date with information that has been put there. I have actually learnt quite a bit about the case from that page.

I'm a member of that page. They have also set up a private group where they talk a bit more. I am learning so much from these pages every day. People are very invested in this case.

https://www.2gb.com/article/where’s-william-0#.VDT4bBbYN8t

I found a record of this 2gb radio interview conducted on 3 October with the police. Nothing much new, apart from a statement from police that the family is beside themselves and working strongly with the police. At the very end, the radio announcer comments that the parents are yet to speak publicly.

https://www.2gb.com/article/where’s-william-0#.VDT4bBbYN8t

I found a record of this 2gb radio interview conducted on 3 October with the police. Nothing much new, apart from a statement from police that the family is beside themselves and working strongly with the police. At the very end, the radio announcer comments that the parents are yet to speak publicly.

That is so sad the police don't seem to have a clue. Poor little William hope he is safe.

That is so sad the police don't seem to have a clue. Poor little William hope he is safe.

I keep thinking that if police are serious about wanting anyone who was in Kendall on 12 September to identify themselves to police, in order to substantiate or discount any leads, then they need to do a much better job of sending that message out!
I've only come across it in one Daily or Sunday Telegraph article and in this radio interview. Something like that should be on tv news and in all papers. Otherwise it comes across as somewhat half hearted or unconvincing. There is also no guidance as to HOW people should identify themselves - do they need to go somewhere? do they need to call a number?

By sounding irresolute with their request, it kind of makes it sound like police are even embarrassed to be asking people to do this. It just sounds somehow 'limp' or too casual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member