Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Tialeigh in Qld, her mother and foster mother were very present on social media very early on. I have attached an article where both ladies are clearly named. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-overcome-criminal-past-regain-custody.html

I often think that there may have been a ransom note/s for William. This is based on the police stating often that he could still be alive plus the William website providing what seem to be care instructions.

^ Also about the Tiah Leigh case, the police are offering a "$250,000 reward and indemnity from prosecution for anyone with information that leads to an arrest."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/tiahleigh-palmer-murder-mother-cindy-palmer-makes-public-appeal-20160314-gnim99.html

Tiah Leigh had a similar background to William (from what the MSM have hinted at.)

The police are not offering a reward for William and don't even seem to be thinking about it.

Sort of along those lines, I was thinking it's possible that William had a different set of foster parents before the current ones. He may have been removed from that situation and placed in another home.

I actually assumed that was the case from the start because the media described William as having a very complicated family history (or something like that). But perhaps that was just a way to explain being in foster care without actually saying that. Maybe I went for the mega-complex explanation as a first reaction. If he was with another carer it must have been for a very short time.

Anyone see a newspaper today? 1:10 foster kids sexually abused by carers. Can't remember which paper, but front page in NSW.

Regarding Tialeigh in Qld, her mother and foster mother were very present on social media very early on. I have attached an article where both ladies are clearly named. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-overcome-criminal-past-regain-custody.html

I often think that there may have been a ransom note/s for William. This is based on the police stating often that he could still be alive plus the William website providing what seem to be care instructions.
Do the privacy laws vary from state to state or is it the same throughout?

I just don't understand why it's different for William?? This brings me back to the Caroline Overington article and podcast. Frustrating.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sort of along those lines, I was thinking it's possible that William had a different set of foster parents before the current ones. He may have been removed from that situation and placed in another home.

Now there's a thought. Wonder how the pedo ring would tie into it, though. Wonder if it ties into these Grandparent/foster support groups.

^ Also about the Tiah Leigh case, the police are offering a "$250,000 reward and indemnity from prosecution for anyone with information that leads to an arrest."

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...lmer-makes-public-appeal-20160314-gnim99.html

Tiah Leigh had a similar background to William (from what the MSM have hinted at.)

The police are not offering a reward for William and don't even seem to be thinking about it.
The only thing I can think of is that police know who is responsible. If not then I just don't get it.

Anyone see a newspaper today? 1:10 foster kids sexually abused by carers. Can't remember which paper, but front page in NSW.

Just disgusting! Do these people foster kids just so they can abuse them?!!! And the privacy laws against foster children protect the filth even further. Unbelievable.

The only thing I can think of is that police know who is responsible. If not then I just don't get it.

Yes, that's what I think too. They already know and something is playing out.

I just don't understand why it's different for William?? This brings me back to the Caroline Overington article and podcast. Frustrating.

Yes, each state has its own privacy laws, though they are all based on a national framework.
NSW is becoming very strict, and is one of the first states to be facilitating early adoption in more difficult/permanent foster child cases (I believe William may have been one of those).

Just disgusting! Do these people foster kids just so they can abuse them?!!! And the privacy laws against foster children protect the filth even further. Unbelievable.

Excludes those in foster and kin care, krig. It was residential care facilities (mini-institutions).

Excludes those in foster and kin care, krig. It was residential care facilities (mini-institutions).
Ahhhhhhh. Ok. Thanks SA :)

Still makes my blood boil. How dare someone hurt a child. Especially when supposed to be in a protective situation.

Yes the Overington article also states that journalists, police and people in the community know more but it is against the law for them to explain it to you. It also says 'as things stand you will never get to hear it'.....
And that it 'frankly feels wrong'.......
Would it feel 'wrong' to keep the identities a secret to protect the sister??

Yes the Overington article also states that journalists, police and people in the community know more but it is against the law for them to explain it to you. It also says 'as things stand you will never get to hear it'.....
And that it 'frankly feels wrong'.......
Would it feel 'wrong' to keep the identities a secret to protect the sister??

Does anyone here know "the truth"?

I can understand how LE and reporters can be made to keep schtum, but how does the law prevent Joe Public from telling the truth in this day and age of the internet?

Obviously I'm not suggesting anyone reveal all here, but just curious whether it's true that local community members know more.

You could be onto something, scorp. That would explain why the FM claimed so early on that William had been abducted.

What if some other crime had been committed to William and /or his sister in the past? What if there had been a previous (e.g abduction or scare/ or threat or intimidation) even if it was to the bio or FF/

Would that constitute red tape, and do you think this may have even possibly happened before?

The mind boggles.

All IMO:thinking:

Does anyone here know "the truth"?

I can understand how LE and reporters can be made to keep schtum, but how does the law prevent Joe Public from telling the truth in this day and age of the internet?

Obviously I'm not suggesting anyone reveal all here, but just curious whether it's true that local community members know more.

There was lots that was publicly available in the very early days. The FPs address, their names, the car they drove, the FDs workplace, the identity of their friends. Most of it got fairly quickly taken down from public view. They're really normal people - not celebrities, he's not the ceo of a fortune 500, or any other crazy theory.

You could be onto something, scorp. That would explain why the FM claimed so early on that William had been abducted.

(modsnip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member