Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sort of along those lines, I was thinking it's possible that William had a different set of foster parents before the current ones. He may have been removed from that situation and placed in another home.

I wondered this also ZS(modsnip).

Not in any way negating your thoughts, just throwing my reasoning out there.

IMO, it is the genuine and healthy 'bringing to the table', exchange and debating of the most minute of ideas and suggestions, that may contribute to a breakthrough.

thank you all, please continue, in William's name.

The only thing I can think of is that police know who is responsible. If not then I just don't get it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

yeah Krig, it's all bordering on 'far too bizarre'. I am inclined to your thoughts also - police know, just need a little more to be sure the perpetrator/s get their due rewards ( just like they made sure that Brett Cowan's exploits were adequately recognised!)

yeah Krig, it's all bordering on 'far too bizarre'. I am inclined to your thoughts also - police know, just need a little more to be sure the perpetrator/s get their due rewards ( just like they made sure that Brett Cowan's exploits were adequately recognised!)
Hopefully an arrest can be made sooner than later :/

Seems to have gotten very quiet in media again......

Sort of along those lines, I was thinking it's possible that William had a different set of foster parents before the current ones. He may have been removed from that situation and placed in another home.
I keep coming back to your post. Would explain the "complicated" history. Maybe he was placed in a bad foster home or two before the current one. Current FP and bio Family were cleared but maybe the caregivers in between weren't...

Just a small insight from my own experience . Im a foster parent to a young relative (had to become a foster parent to take care of them) Im not allowed to show there face or put photos on social media etc . Im not allowed to discuss his case with people . Why hes in foster care etc .
Theres so much red tape involved . Even to take him to a doctor I need to go through the system . Permission for after school activities all have to be approved

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Just a small insight from my own experience . Im a foster parent to a young relative (had to become a foster parent to take care of them) Im not allowed to show there face or put photos on social media etc . Im not allowed to discuss his case with people . Why hes in foster care etc .
Theres so much red tape involved . Even to take him to a doctor I need to go through the system . Permission for after school activities all have to be approved

Your post just made me wonder why William was not in kin care, seeing that is the first option that is sought, according to everything that I have read so far about foster care and child protection. At least, it does not appear to be kin care ... but maybe it is, for all I know.

Can anyone bring the list over from the end of the last thread, I tried and failed miserably haha

Off topic.

NSW forensic officers have been at the home on Wagawn Street at Woodridge, south of Brisbane, since Thursday morning.
"State Crime Command Homicide Squad is conducting inquiries into the disappearance of a 22-month-old boy who has not been accounted for since 2007," a NSW police spokesman said.
"NSW detectives are being assisted by Queensland police."

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...y/news-story/bdce0e0305f4aa906df7a979a78344ab

This is a genuine question....if your child was fostered out and then abducted...is there any law stopping YOU from speaking out??

Off topic.

NSW forensic officers have been at the home on Wagawn Street at Woodridge, south of Brisbane, since Thursday morning.
"State Crime Command Homicide Squad is conducting inquiries into the disappearance of a 22-month-old boy who has not been accounted for since 2007," a NSW police spokesman said.
"NSW detectives are being assisted by Queensland police."

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...y/news-story/bdce0e0305f4aa906df7a979a78344ab
Not been accounted for since 2007? Makes it sound like the Toddler has just now been reported missing?

This is a genuine question....if your child was fostered out and then abducted...is there any law stopping YOU from speaking out??

i don't know Puggle, but wish I did! IMO, this little boy has been deserted by all - and this angers me, as he really was deserved of so much more ..

Not been accounted for since 2007? Makes it sound like the Toddler has just now been reported missing?

I would be dragged/tasered/shot and screaming like a wookie and then still wouldn't be quiet.

Could explain why I couldnt find anything from 2007 when he went missing. I would have thought it would have made news especially it being the same year Madaleine McCann went missing.

I would be dragged/tasered/shot and screaming like a wookie and then still wouldn't be quiet.

This was my first reaction too but....I thought what good would it be to have William found and me sitting in gaol.

I agree it's a bloody tough call....I think the FP have done everything possible being hogtied and gagged, literally. In hindsight now I understand why the two friends did the initial press conference....it would have to be a living hell.

Again only from my personal experience it depends . If the child is put under the director general till they are 18 . Then you lose all rights to said child and you also are not allowed to speak to media etc . I know of a family whos child is in care (totally seperate to my personal experience) their biological child who was under the director general had come in contact with a families sa pedophile the letter they received in no uncertain terms told them they were not allowed to go to the media or show anyone the letter etc . Luckily their child had limited contact with him and nothing happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member