Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #21

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that when you stayed anywhere, caravan park or motel, you had to supply them with your car rego number. The police could have traced the people involved this way. Perhaps they did and the people were genuine and cleared. maybe that's why we have not heard anymore on this.

I thought that when you stayed anywhere, caravan park or motel, you had to supply them with your car rego number. The police could have traced the people involved this way. Perhaps they did and the people were genuine and cleared. maybe that's why we have not heard anymore on this.
Yeah pretty sure your right with the rego thing.....and its entirely possible that those people have been cleared... but I suppose. ..I just have that question mark around the whole thing..... Im betting there is alot of info we haven't been privy too.

So who was the child in the caravan park then (if it was a child crying)? Could've been a bird, like a Bush Stone-curlew. Haunting noises come from that thing, although pretty rare in that region. Don't laugh, when travellers visit a new place they hear new wildlife, and confuse it for the nearest familiar sound they know. Or for locals, they might hear an uncommon bird visiting the region.

For example, Rangers in Kakadu National Park sometimes get complaints that a camper has brought a dog into the park, because they thought they heard a dog barking all night.

A shiny penny to anyone who knows what bird barks like a dog.

Barking owls. We had a family living outside our back verandah until cyclone Yasi sent them elsewhere.

If you have searched the thread for "William", then each mentioning of "William" is marked yellow. Have you done this before? Perhaps log out and log in, maybe it's gone afterwards?

I didn't save the thread as a bookmark and did have to search again, which would explain it. But I have logged in and out a number of times, plus clear my history, cache, etc. Oh well. It's a nice reminder of why I'm reading here :)

There sure are obviously some weird animals around, but surely the park owners would know if there was such wildlife /birds /animals around the park? And you'd think the police would have said so and the media would have reported it. Caravans and kids in trouble still gives me the heebie geebies.

Barking Owl. Cockatoos can bark like dogs too but aren't nocturnal. Another really creepy animal that is said to bark is the Bird-Eating Spider (a Tarantula found in Australia) but they actually 'whistle' when threatened. *runs away screaming*

Yeah pretty sure your right with the rego thing.....and its entirely possible that those people have been cleared... but I suppose. ..I just have that question mark around the whole thing..... Im betting there is alot of info we haven't been privy too.

Definitely right. I do a lot of caravanning and have never stayed anywhere that didnt ask for rego numbers. Most parks these days have very little caravan sites as all are taken with cabins and I daresay they too have to supply rego.
I would add to that that the sounds in a caravan park do carry and it is not uncommon to hear a child at night crying regardless of if you are in a cabin or a caravan because of the thin walls of both and likely that someone would complain about it but not investigate it.
On the subject of Aussie animals making weird noises, a place I camp at regularly was recovering from floods recently and seemed to have the sound of chopping wood every morning (it did used to be a logging camp so it was a bit eery). Turned out to be frogs.
And before anyone calls me a grey nomad...................not quite yet thanks.

It says in the article that the caravan park worker gave the address of the people staying in that cabin to police & "away they went".. Surely they would have gathered information on everyone staying in the caravan park at the time

Definitely right. I do a lot of caravanning and have never stayed anywhere that didnt ask for rego numbers. Most parks these days have very little caravan sites as all are taken with cabins and I daresay they too have to supply rego.
I would add to that that the sounds in a caravan park do carry and it is not uncommon to hear a child at night crying regardless of if you are in a cabin or a caravan because of the thin walls of both and likely that someone would complain about it but not investigate it.
On the subject of Aussie animals making weird noises, a place I camp at regularly was recovering from floods recently and seemed to have the sound of chopping wood every morning (it did used to be a logging camp so it was a bit eery). Turned out to be frogs.
And before anyone calls me a grey nomad...................not quite yet thanks.

Was it an Ornate Burrowing Frog?

Welcome Back, Bo. Have missed your insightful contributions.

Hey p&g, it's good to be here. Thanks for your kind words *blushes*

Back to William:

It occurred to me that Friday, the 12th of September, 2014, was the last day of the NSW government (public/state) schools' 3rd term (hence, BS' alleged attendance at MS' grandson's assembly/presentation on the same date).

I have a sneaking suspicion that 'private' school students and all those attempting their School Certificate and HSC, along with TAFE and University students may have been on holidays shortly before that date as would those from Qld (and Vic?). [It's just past midnight here so will check dates in the morning.]

When Sandra Yule, the Forensic Psychologist/Profiler, said a probable abductor was someone working or residing in, or visiting, Kendall when William disappeared, I wondered who could possibly go 'unnoticed' or 'overlooked' by investigators. An older teenager/young adult home on holidays or visiting with extended family; perhaps?

Also, I wonder if there were/are any home-operated small businesses (e.g., transport/building/construction/heavy machinery, etc) in Benaroon Drive who had non-local subcontractors or temporary/short-term/itinerant employees (such as drivers/tradies/labourers) 'visiting' at the time William disappeared?

I've previously been reading the publications on the Australian Institute of Criminology's website http://www.aic.gov.au/publications.html (unfortunately I've lost my browser's bookmarks at some time during the past 6 months) and one gave more detailed information including that of the most likely characteristics of the perpetrators of opportunistic child sexual offences/abductions/murders. I am almost certain that the statistics pointed to the most common being; first offences committed by young men (20s) and secondly by older men (60+) who had committed previous offence(s). (I'll try to find the publication tomorrow and post a direct quote and link on the thread).

Now, 'It's goodnight from me...and it's goodnight from him'. (Vale Ronnie Corbett.)

Back to William:

It occurred to me that Friday, the 12th of September, 2014, was the last day of the NSW government (public/state) schools' 3rd term (hence, BS' alleged attendance at MS' grandson's assembly/presentation on the same date).

I have a sneaking suspicion that 'private' school students and all those attempting their School Certificate and HSC, along with TAFE and University students may have been on holidays shortly before that date as would those from Qld (and Vic?). [It's just past midnight here so will check dates in the morning.]

When Sandra Yule, the Forensic Psychologist/Profiler, said a probable abductor was someone working or residing in, or visiting, Kendall when William disappeared, I wondered who could possibly go 'unnoticed' or 'overlooked' by investigators. An older teenager/young adult home on holidays or visiting with extended family; perhaps?

Also, I wonder if there were/are any home-operated small businesses (e.g., transport/building/construction/heavy machinery, etc) in Benaroon Drive who had non-local subcontractors or temporary/short-term/itinerant employees (such as drivers/tradies/labourers) 'visiting' at the time William disappeared?

I've previously been reading the publications on the Australian Institute of Criminology's website http://www.aic.gov.au/publications.html (unfortunately I've lost my browser's bookmarks at some time during the past 6 months) and one gave more detailed information including that of the most likely characteristics of the perpetrators of opportunistic child sexual offences/abductions/murders. I am almost certain that the statistics pointed to the most common being; first offences committed by young men (20s) and secondly by older men (60+) who had committed previous offence(s). (I'll try to find the publication tomorrow and post a direct quote and link on the thread).

Now, 'It's goodnight from me...and it's goodnight from him'. (Vale Ronnie Corbett.)

I've looked at the school holidays for 2014 and it looks like the 3rd Term finished on the 19th of September for most government schools:

https://au.travel.yahoo.com/news/a/17392863/australian-school-holidays-2014/

Independent (private) have similar term dates but do vary from government schools and each other:

http://www.privateschoolsdirectory.com.au/educationinformation.php?region=11

NSW TAFE institutions seem to have the same term dates as government schools (have yet to check out other states).

(Please note: web address links to pdf):

http://www.nsi.tafensw.edu.au/libraries/documents/TAFEcalendar2014_A4.pdf

Australian universities are a different kettle of fish. There are some whose Spring mid-Semester breaks coincide with William's disappearance.

(Please note: web address links to .pdf):

https://www.universitiesaustralia.edu.au/ArticleDocuments/171/Academic Dates complete 2014.pdf.aspx

I don't know where this thought is leading and it may not be of any use at all. Just brainstorming about possible perpetrators.

I haven't found the AIC publication yet rather still searching.

Folks some posts have been removed that were psychic based.

WS is a fact based forum therefore we don't allow that sort of discussion which includes Astrology/tarot cards.

Thanks in advance for understanding. :smile:

It's been too quiet!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

it sure has Krig. And I can't help but think of the magnification of our frustration x that of the parents and family.

In my opinion nothing will happen if not front of mind ( 101 of marketing ??) we have William slowing fading into obscurity; the recompense for the crimes against baby Khandalyce and her Mum seem to be but a glimmer in the dark.

This is such a sad indictment of our society, sad indictment of those placed in roles of responsibility in these areas.

sadly there are so many missing children cases which seem to have faded away and their killers continue to live their lives, i check in every day here for news of william but worry its becoming another cold case, not sure if theres a legal time frame for an inquest but hopefully its soon and uncovers what the police need for an arrest

I also check media sites at least weekly for any updates about William but sadly it's all too quiet. I hope every day for something to happen that brings those responsible unstuck...

I often think about how far someone could get by car during the early days of the search. I think why would they hang around locally risking being caught. Easily could have got to QLD.
I also wonder if there is any connection between the silver car of PBs which he claims was in Brisbane at the time and has since been scrapped.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I often think about how far someone could get by car during the early days of the search. I think why would they hang around locally risking being caught. Easily could have got to QLD.
I also wonder if there is any connection between the silver car of PBs which he claims was in Brisbane at the time and has since been scrapped.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thankyou for that reminder....

When a case goes on so long..you forget info that potentientially is ..can be a great peice in the puzzle...

Back to William:

ohhh Bo...nice to see you back....

Giving us more food for thought....

Im leaning more towards the older more experienced paedophile..

Puggle xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members