Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
would police need kims bank statements to see if shes been paid around that time and who by maybe?

Apparently the police wanted her bank statements to check her alibi as to where she was on the day William disappeared. She said that she was at home but obviously the police wanted confirmation of that. Not that her bank statements would necessarily prove that she was at home that day. People do use cash if and when it suits them.

So when did Kim apply for housing then suddenly get questioned? Was it about same time NC did her interview?

For police to jump on that so quickly IMO means they have been watching her long before this.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Apparently the police wanted her bank statements to check her alibi as to where she was on the day William disappeared. She said that she was at home but obviously the police wanted confirmation of that. Not that her bank statements would necessarily prove that she was at home that day. People do use cash if and when it suits them.
You're right!

Ms Loweke said she was asked to explain where she was on September 12, 2014, the day William disappeared, and asked for bank statements that would prove she was where she claimed to have been.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...dmother-with-links-to-two-persons-of-interest

Ms Loweke said police also questioned her about a Department of Housing application she had made for a three-bedroom home that she could share with William's grandmother.

"They thought the third bedroom was for William and I said, 'Nah, it's not like that, it's actually for my art'. You know, try and get a spare room for my art," Ms Loweke said.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...o-two-persons-of-interest#qMU1KqxvCFZPsLSY.99

So many people in this case seem to have links to Wellington.

Ha and the thread got closed so many times.
Did you happen to grab a copy of BS fb friends list from back when he was first announced as poi? Would be interesting to revisit that list.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

YES!
The connection was too close for comfort but this revelation is incredible!

Ms Loweke said police also questioned her about a Department of Housing application she had made for a three-bedroom home that she could share with William's grandmother.

"They thought the third bedroom was for William and I said, 'Nah, it's not like that, it's actually for my art'. You know, try and get a spare room for my art," Ms Loweke said.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...o-two-persons-of-interest#qMU1KqxvCFZPsLSY.99

So flippant for such a serious matter... Just a day in the life, nothing to worry about, police questions, aca interview, haha right regular laugh a minute. Too odd!

It's possible investigators told KL to let the media know as well as tipping off Taylor Auerbach that they'd spoken to her. What a better way of putting the wind up a person(s) who is/are POI(s) in William's disappearance than to show a glimpse of how much they know? Which, I'll bet, is just the tip of the iceberg. I think it will be paranoia-inducing for those involved; especially the 'someone [who] knows something'. I've always said DI Jubelin would make an excellent poker player. Ante up mother****ers.

wondering why nc never got custody of the children? maybe she didnt apply? or was her partner unsuitable? substance abuse?dodgy friends or relatives living with her?

One of BS friends ( since deleted) is friends with this KL character ( charming women she seems-not).

Its the questions that are logical to ask that are being left out which are of greatest interest.

Makara touched on one of them.....why was Kim applying for housing for her and Williams Bio Grandmother in the first place?

Where does that leave John Gardoll....they are currently (time of interview) living together.... i hate assuming...but would that not suggest a relationship?

Someone (sorry forgot who) said the application for a three bedroom was for her (kim) and Natalie (Williams Bio Grandmother).... with third room to accommodate her (Kims) interest in painting. That's not correct. Kim said it was for an Aunt of hers.

At the end of the day the Liars statements..... that one highly discussed picture of William....with the interesting Mandela artwork in the background....sealed it for me...

Who had the interest in this artwork....why did this pic stir a flurry of conversation. ...

Put the Biatch under pressure..... ohh baby your man will....sorry hunny he won't be out any day soon...

Cut a deal. .....idiot.
Puggle what is the photo you are referring to ? Think I've missed something !

I just watched the A Current Affair story. Verrryyyy interesting isn't it.

My immediate thoughts are that this Kim knows much more then she is saying. She couldn't keep a straight face !
I really don't think Natalie is involved. She looks totally devastated.
My opinion is that this interview was orchestrated to put pressure on the 'person who knows something ' ( MS ) So much time at the end spent on Bill Spedding. You have to ask why ?

By the way, They'll Get You, did you ever see that movie where the famous quote came from "you've got mail " ;)

BS is full of BS, he has so many mutual friends with this new player, 3 family names in particular . What a liar.

I am in the US, and often find myself confused by the different locations in Australia. So I hope you guys can help, do any of these players, especially these newer ones mentioned reside in Victoria?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I am in the US, and often find myself confused by the different locations in Australia. So I hope you guys can help, do any of these players, especially these newer ones mentioned reside in Victoria?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I think they're mostly now in NSW, between various parts of greater Sydney and the mid north coast of NSW (i.e. the Port Macquarie area). Wellington is a part of NSW as well but inland. I think Victoria features as a past area some of them have lived or been associated with?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Someone claiming that they know for a fact that tony Jones was at one time married to NC ???

OFF TOPIC (Sorry Little William)......I am posting this on William's thread re the latest news on the Daniel Morcombe Case, as Bruce and Denise Morcombe have been mentioned here on numerous occasions and Bruce had offered his assistance to William's family, but was never given the opportunity and Bruce has been quite vocal on William's case in MSM.

I live on the Sunshine Coast very near to where Daniel was abducted and feel very close to his case. Bruce & Denise have been travelling around Australia teaching school children how to stay safe. Their energy has been amazing. I have so much respect for these people who never gave up looking for Daniel, even when the police had almost given up, as the case dragged on and on for years.:waiting:

I thought you would all like to know that a movie is being made on Daniel's abduction organised by THE DANIEL MORCOMBE FOUNDATION. Updates are shown on our local news here, as things progress with the movie.

Also, Daniel's twin brother and wife have recently had a baby, making Bruce and Denise grandparents for the first time and you can image how "over the moon" they are with happiness.:happydance:

It is such a pity that Little William's family could not reach out to MSM, as Bruce and Denise could, because of all the secrecy due to government red tape.:tears:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member