Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're mostly now in NSW, between various parts of greater Sydney and the mid north coast of NSW (i.e. the Port Macquarie area). Wellington is a part of NSW as well but inland. I think Victoria features as a past area some of them have lived or been associated with?

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Thanks! I was just trying to figure out if any could be the couple from Victoria who were reported to have cries from a child coming from their caravan after William's disappearance.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wow, you guys are fast. I came to post the latest news and there are already pages of discussion about it, lol.

The enquiry about a spare room is odd. It's public housing. Do you get to request luxuries like that?

I'm wondering if all these dodgy associates of grandma could be related to why William was placed in care?

KT's aunt saying "bogans cashing in" ACA page

Can't say I disagree.

None of what is coming out is surprising at all to me. This hasn't smelt like an opportunistic stranger abduction for a long time (if ever). The only thing I really hope is that it leads to William as quickly as possible, whatever the outcome might be.

Wow, you guys are fast. I came to post the latest news and there are already pages of discussion about it, lol.

The enquiry about a spare room is odd. It's public housing. Do you get to request luxuries like that?

I'm wondering if all these dodgy associates of grandma could be related to why William was placed in care?
Poor william, this women claims that he would call her nan 2. If that's the case he must have spent significant time around this women. A women who is so closely connected to paedophiles and dodgy people.

Ha and the thread got closed so many times.
Did you happen to grab a copy of BS fb friends list from back when he was first announced as poi? Would be interesting to revisit that list.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I have a copy [emoji6]

Purely hypothetical of course but I wonder if an annoyed relative of WT arranged for the children to be snatched but something went wrong and little William has somehow ended up in the wrong hands. That would explain NC's certainty that he's not alive, she knows these animals better than most by the sounds of it.

Kim's quote about BS fixing her washing machine " I had my nieces and my own kids running all over the place, this didn't fuss him at all" you bet it wouldn't fuss him !

Someone claiming that they know for a fact that tony Jones was at one time married to NC ???

Could very well be true... the person making the claim has social media links to AJ's extended family :thinking: IMO

So flippant for such a serious matter... Just a day in the life, nothing to worry about, police questions, aca interview, haha right regular laugh a minute. Too odd!

I noticed that as we'll to the point I thought she's innocent in this.....then I thought ...maybe a bit of whacky-tobacco? Very happy under the circumstances.

I think there is a very close knit group and LE are treading carefully not to loose William.
Maybe every time they get close William is moved on again within the family & friends, if he's still alive.

Unbelievable six degrees of separation here to the point I'm suspicious why/how she became such good friends with GM. Keeping enemies close?

from natalie collins first interview, wondering who these other relatives are...

Another family member, who was also present for the *interview, believes the tiny superhero has fallen victim to a paedophile ring.

“Everything I read in the media about a paedophile ring — it’s like reading a book of what I thought happened,” he says.
Another of William’s closest relatives, who can’t be identified, suffered a chilling premonition the day he disappeared from the home on Benaroon Drive in Kendall.

“(He) got up to go to work and I looked up to the sky and the sky was black. Something threw him off so he went back inside and just sat out in the back garden,” Ms Collins says.
“He couldn’t believe that he was just gone, how does that happen? After that everything just went black.
“Now he’s just vanished off the face of the earth. How does that happen?”

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...e/news-story/fcacecb9bba79fc605d03d631a06a6cf

So in a nutshell, Williams bio fathers mother( presumingly) Natalie Collins has incredibly close connections with tony jones friends family members. This can not be a coincidence- surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust