Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another bloody paywall :banghead: Warshawski are you able to paraphrase for us please?

This one was fine for me. Nothing too exciting...

JULY 4 2015

NAIDOC week kicked off in Blacktown on Saturday with a day of music, food and celebrations.

Stallholder and local artist Kim Loweke says this year's celebrations are bigger than ever.

"This year there are a lot more people. It does mean a lot."

Either way, not taking medication and putting other peoples lives at risk entitles him to a lifetime of institutionalised mental centre detention to ensure he takes his meds.

Defence lawyer Stephen Wright told the court that Jones had not been taking his medication for a mental health condition and had been drinking to excess at the time of the offences.
“He is deeply ashamed of what he has done,” Mr Wright said.
Mr Wright acknowledged Jones “has an extensive criminal history but not for offences such as these”..........................

The sentence was reduced to take into account that Jones’ early pleas of guilty had “utilitarian value” within the justice system.
Judge Flannery also considered that Jones has been held in protective custody for 12 months prior to sentencing. Jones has told the court “12 months felt like three years” under the strict contact conditions and only up to one hour of exercise per day.
Jones will become eligible for parole on 26 September 2016.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...d/news-story/1be3e310268cd03272fffaf31997d89a

7 September back in court.
Evidently, facing 5 rape charges.

I think KT pops up with different photos ect whenever there is mention of the case in the news, I imagine it's her way of getting it across as best she can that these are her children and no one forget it. It must be very hard for her to stay quiet when she probably wants to shout the whole story from the rooftops. She very may well be the innocent person in this case that has suffered immensely from the company she has kept in the past .

I am still puzzled as to why she didn't have W and L. She looks like one of my friends and like a responsible mother. She is pretty and well presented This breaks my heart. L should be with her mother.

Spedding, 65, is facing seven charges of indecent assault children in Victoria between 1983 and 1987.
Police charged him on summons earlier this month.
On Thursday, the magistrate excused Spedding, who lives in regional NSW, from appearing in person..............

Spedding will return to the Ballarat Magistrates Court in October.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-...l-spedding-will-try-to-stop-nsw-trial/7669984

I have a question.
Given BS has been charged by summons.
Will bail have to be sought in Victoria when he returns to court in October?
Can you be on bail in 2 states?

Can be, but shouldn't be IMO given the offences. Ridiculous.

I am still puzzled as to why she didn't have W and L. She looks like one of my friends and like a responsible mother. She is pretty and well presented This breaks my heart. L should be with her mother.

All children should be with their parents, Ella, and in an ideal world filled with perfect people they would be. Sadly, people make serious mistakes as parents that cost them their children either through their neglect, abuse or cruelty; sometimes all three. We don't know the bioligical family's circumstances at the time William and his sister were put into out-of-home care, and William looks consistently happy, loved and well-cared for by their foster family in the photos and videos that have been released to the public. Although, as a former foster child, the separation from my parents caused my siblings, my parents and I much sadness, our needs as children couldn't be met in their care. I can, however, understand your point of view; given I've raised my own children.

It's obviously a long and tedious process to get your child back after having them removed. The heartache for all involved would be horrible. The angst of the bio parent wanting their child and the angst of a foster parent who sees them as their own as having had them as babies. Unimaginable, but the welfare of the child children is what's important and you just hope the right people are dealing with the situation.

It's obviously a long and tedious process to get your child back after having them removed. The heartache for all involved would be horrible. The angst of the bio parent wanting their child and the angst of a foster parent who sees them as their own as having had them as babies. Unimaginable, but the welfare of the child children is what's important and you just hope the right people are dealing with the situation.

I say this in general not necessarily related to this case alone.

All children should be with their parents, Ella, and in an ideal world filled with perfect people they would be. Sadly, people make serious mistakes as parents that cost them their children either through their neglect, abuse or cruelty; sometimes all three. We don't know the bioligical family's circumstances at the time William and his sister were put into out-of-home care, and William looks consistently happy, loved and well-cared for by their foster family in the photos and videos that have been released to the public. Although, as a former foster child, the separation from my parents caused my siblings, my parents and I much sadness, our needs as children couldn't be met in their care. I can, however, understand your point of view; given I've raised my own children.

I understand, but I can't look at her photos. I feel sick because she looks like one of my friends and even though I have never met her I just want to hug her and tell
her how sorry I am. I don't feel the same way about the FP's(have seen their faces), only her.

That's what breaks my heart about this case... many of the players involved in this case whether biological or otherwise have deep heart connections with children who they rightly or wrongly can't be with and that bond is palpable all the way through this mystery. MOO

I understand, but I can't look at her photos. I feel sick because she looks like one of my friends and even though I have never met her I just want to hug her and tell
her how sorry I am. I don't feel the same way about the FP's(have seen their faces), only her.
Yes she looks or comes across as the doting mum ect which she very may well be, but early on that may not have been the case, with age comes wisdom and maybe she has got herself together but unfortunately for her her past is very much in the present. She may have a lot to redeem herself for, looks like she is trying he hardest but you never know. On paper anyone can look and appear however they want. I feel for her though as I said up thread the silence/ gag on her must be excruciating.

The fp interview to me was genuine and I could see the pain they are going through, no winners in this at all sadly.

I feel a warning coming about fb speculation so I'm going to apologize in advance !

Maybe there was a security risk, and financially it wasnt possible to supply a stable home.

Yes, looks like an office - visitation day?

I don't understand why you would post pictures of your children, when you know hundreds of people are watching your page. It astounds me specially when others are trying to protect all the siblings.

I don't understand why you would post pictures of your children, when you know hundreds of people are watching your page. It astounds me specially when others are trying to protect all the siblings.

I agree. It's like an "up your's" kind of statement. The fact is both William and his sister were removed from the biological parents for a reason. We don't know the reasons but the top priority would have been for the sole welfare of those two children.

On the one hand I do feel for KT but she has always seemed to have that 'up your's' attitude and a 'look how pretty I am' base on sm. I often wonder does she wish and dream about ever wrapping her arms around William again. Smothering him with kisses and telling him how much she loves him? Lordy, I think most of Australia would love to do that! KT may be in total denial as a self preservation mechanism and I can understand that to a certain extent. She has moved on and has other children to love and care for now.

I understand how you could feel empathy toward William's BM. This is a sad situation for everyone who loves William.

Immaturity maybe. Just because a person looks like an adult doesn't mean they are emotionally or psychologcally mature. I threw a 'tanty' that made the builders across the road blush today and I'm no spring chicken. Oops! :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic