Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It's like an "up your's" kind of statement. The fact is both William and his sister were removed from the biological parents for a reason. We don't know the reasons but the top priority would have been for the sole welfare of those two children.

On the one hand I do feel for KT but she has always seemed to have that 'up your's' attitude and a 'look how pretty I am' base on sm. I often wonder does she wish and dream about ever wrapping her arms around William again. Smothering him with kisses and telling him how much she loves him? Lordy, I think most of Australia would love to do that! KT may be in total denial as a self preservation mechanism and I can understand that to a certain extent. She has moved on and has other children to love and care for now.
I don't think she's moved on at all. When you've got other kids in your care i can imagine that their needs become paramount. Can't mourn every minute when you have toddlers to entertain.

I've always viewed Mum's posts as a message of defiance. A message that you've not broken me.

I actually admire what I've seen. There's obviously been a rough hand dealt often in her young life and to keep smiling is a great effort.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The selfies with duck lips ( god I hate that) don't do her many favors at all.

Immaturity maybe. Just because a person looks like an adult doesn't mean they are emotionally or psychologcally mature. I threw a 'tanty' the made the builders across the road blush today and I'm no spring chicken. Oops! :blushing:

BBM: Link please. :floorlaugh:

Defence lawyer Stephen Wright told the court that Jones had not been taking his medication for a mental health condition and had been drinking to excess at the time of the offences.

This statement from the lawyer floors me. What is the mental health condition? "Can't- keepmyhandsoffofchildredaditis"? A paedo is a paedo is a paedo!

But speaking of excessive alcohol.. .funny TJ was reported to be smashed the day WT went missing....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The selfies with duck lips ( god I hate that) don't do her many favors at all.

I don't know what they call them but I don't like the selfies done from above. If I wanted to see 'cleavage'; I just have to (only slightly) lower my own head :D

BBM: Link please. :floorlaugh:

Sorry, no can do. My daughter's dashcam is broken :floorlaugh:

NB I didn't break it or her but I did abuse some random old guy who was verbally abusing her. Anger management program here I come :devil:

This statement from the lawyer floors me. What is the mental health condition? A paedo is a paedo is a paedo!

But speaking of excessive alcohol.. .funny TJ was reported to be smashed the day WT went missing....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Perpetrators always have an 'excuse' for their sexual abuse.

Yes, I always wondered about the state AJ arrived home in on that fateful day.

I wonder if he arrived home at all that day.

I don't understand why you would post pictures of your children, when you know hundreds of people are watching your page. It astounds me specially when others are trying to protect all the siblings.

Agree, I do not get it.

September 10, 2015 10:03pm

Parents who innocently upload pictures of their kids are being warned to be careful in the face of rising online paedophile activity

PAEDOPHILES are stealing innocent photos of our children and using them on child sex websites at higher rates than ever seen before.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...y/news-story/394e94933dba6b9e861b163f89e1c3af

William Tyrrell’s sister forced to keep terrible secret of brother’s disappearance

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/bb60bc6bbd37c1a354f59d0a5da35cce

In an effort to protect the privacy and identity of his sister, William’s mum and dad have fought to keep the family’s horrific tragedy a secret from people outside their own home, including her peers.

As a result, only a select few close friends and family are aware William is her brother.

As they prepare for the next year, her mum and dad hope to continue protecting her from the public eye as long as possible.

Not sure how this would be possible, especially if it is being discussed on fb.
imo

If mentally ill people are a risk to other peoples lives. Theyll go, and they will go in forever

A plea of insanity is not the best option.

I know of someone online who posted that their child went to same daycare... and had letters at creche asking they respect the family's privacy in the week or 2 after WT disappeared.

I wouldn't post any of my children's images online and I haven't even had a child go missing in a situation surrounded by mystery that has a possible paedophile ring connection. I believe that my kids have a right to decide what images of theirs they are happy to share when they are at an age to understand the consequences. It just isn't worth the risk. Privacy settings are there to use to share with family etc if need be. Otherwise I just believe we all deserve the right to choose what images we upload. Maybe the consequences just don't get thought of and naivety comes into it. But in the tech age we are in we should all know the risks by now. Maybe it is just me, knowing how unsafe the internet can be and how many creeps there are. JMOO

William Tyrrell’s sister forced to keep terrible secret of brother’s disappearance

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/bb60bc6bbd37c1a354f59d0a5da35cce

In an effort to protect the privacy and identity of his sister, William’s mum and dad have fought to keep the family’s horrific tragedy a secret from people outside their own home, including her peers.

As a result, only a select few close friends and family are aware William is her brother.

As they prepare for the next year, her mum and dad hope to continue protecting her from the public eye as long as possible.

imo

Thanks Soso. And that brings me back to the thought once again that the blaze attitude displayed on FB may be indicative of knowing a lot more about William's whereabouts.

This whole situation not only astounds me, but it fills me with heartbreak.

To me it is such a sad and complicated scenario. I can't begin to imagine the challenges faced by those working on the assigned Investigative team.

There is a Mother - always a Mother - who lost care & control over her 2 (eldest?) children approx 3+ years ago, for reasons unbeknown to me. However, I am sure that loss weighs heavily upon her, since that is the lot of a Mother - good, bad or for that matter ugly, the love of ones child is paramount, in the capacity to deliver that love.

There must be a Father - the law of multiplication dictates, but evidence of who fills that role is not apparent to me.

There are the Foster-Parents who present as a genuine couple who gave this little man, and his year older sister, a wholesome, caring and loving family & extended environment in which to grow & develop.

And suddenly their World is turned upside down, and everything as was safe, familiar & known, is now destroyed.

This little man William somehow disappears in a flash, as if in a puff of smoke - no trace of how, of where. Just into thin air it seems.

And now it gets even more messy.

Due to William's status as a Foster Child, there are rules in place as to his identification, his whereabouts, his family members etc - which means any immediate release of an Amber Alert is not activated (OMG, talk about discrimination!). this delay caused those in the immediate (and greater) area not to be on their utmost alert for possible sightings, clues etc.
IMO, this gives a very real reason for a good look at, and overhaul, of the rules governing foster-children in these types of extreme and urgent situations.

I / we like-minded, now feel sick, and then sicker, as the rock-spiders in our society get unearthed in the search for William. Never did I envisage the depth of the sludge & filth that has been identified as pervading that immediate area, let alone the connections that have appeared in other regions.

His FP's make a heartbreaking appeal for his safety & return, they release photos in an attempt to jog memories, write letters full of loving Xmas & Birthday wishes. They appreciate at a loss as to what happened, how did it all go so wrong. They just want this little guy safe & secure - ideally, back with them and his sister. Back so they can all ensure he knows how much they love him.

His Mother struggles also. She posts photos & reiterates the appeals for his safety; her Aunt echoes the same sentiments. His Mother wavers in her emotional strength and hovers between present & not. Hovers .. Hovers... Possibly all she can do as her emotions are destroyed again, and again...but then still needing to be present and provide for her two youngest children. I think her mid would be saying ' keep it all together, don't lose these as well'

Grandma Natalie suddenly speaks - quite surprising to me given the silence of all family members over the previous 18 months.
Where does she fit ? My immediate thoughts were 'oh, here is the Bio grandmother on the Father's side (Dad's mum)". However, I have nothing that cements that relationship.
She could just as easily be KT''s mother. We have no idea of any parental relationship for KT. Yes, she has an Aunt. AFAIK she also has a couple of brothers, although no knowledge of the whereabouts these days of A?

Grandma Natalie believes William is dead. Whoever 'they' are, in Grandma Natalie's mind, 'they' got it right this time. The whole situation has destroyed her life, her relationship, and her employment. She is now practically destitute.

Alternatively, her co-interviewee was convinced that it was a pedophile gang who was responsible for William's abduction.

Various POI have come to light, have been charged over other misdemeanours. ..I harbour a guess that William's legacy will be the uncovering of some of the pond scum that traverse our soil. I do pray that Daniel Morcombe's parents will push a change in the way we handle, punish and hinder these perpetuators... And I am pretty sure that William and all who love & represent him, will be adding a major voice to that cause. Our society needs to be safe, kids & adults alike, and there must be no room for anything less.

BS has endured major media presence (and if he is innocent, God Bless him for the cross he has born). Lesson for all, be aware the sentiment 'if you lie down with dogs, expect to get up with fleas'

The art of Family can be most complicated. This WS enquiry has delved to the enth (minimal I am sure to what the LE have been able to do with their resources and information ) and we have discover, what (IMO) seems a maze of intrigue & connections.

Out of the blue comes Kim. She brings a new twist. Kim is apparently Grandma Natalie's BEST FRIEND - jury out on the length of association here.
Kim is currently living with a brother-in-law of Anthony (tony) Jones, a mentioned POI in William's investigation, but for some reason Kim was looking for new accommodation, which would also house Grandma Natalie. Kim is also a recognised artist in the Aboriginal genre, so requested a 3rd bedroom for her artwork.

OMG - is the life and safety of William now reduced to a 'Soapie'?

If I feel like this, I can't even begin to comprehend what those close to him must be going through.

It has been so long. Another anniversary fast approaching.

As I close my eyes in prayer, would you all please join me in asking for massive blessings for this little boy and his loving families.

all the above, simple my own person thoughts of course.

imo

IMO this seems a rediculous statement, as I am sure all parents of 4 year olds will attest to. What , they don't know they and a brother and he is suddenly missing ??

IMO this seems a rediculous statement, as I am sure all parents of 4 year olds will attest to. What , they don't know they and a brother and he is suddenly missing ??

The little girl knows her baby brother is missing, but is still too young to grasp the horrific nature of the abduction.

I am sure she knows he is not with her and the family but how would/could a 4 year old be able to comprehend the gravity of the situation.
What does missing mean to a 4 year old?
What does abducted mean to a 4 year?

imo

Due to William's status as a Foster Child, there are rules in place as to his identification, his whereabouts, his family members etc - which means any immediate release of an Amber Alert is not activated (OMG, talk about discrimination!). this delay caused those in the immediate (and greater) area not to be on their utmost alert for possible sightings, clues etc.
IMO, this gives a very real reason for a good look at, and overhaul, of the rules governing foster-children in these types of extreme and urgent situations.

Grandma Natalie suddenly speaks - quite surprising to me given the silence of all family members over the previous 18 months.
Where does she fit ? My immediate thoughts were 'oh, here is the Bio grandmother on the Father's side (Dad's mum)". However, I have nothing that cements that relationship.
She could just as easily be KT''s mother. We have no idea of any parental relationship for KT. Yes, she has an Aunt. AFAIK she also has a couple of brothers, although no knowledge of the whereabouts these days of A?

RSBM:

BBM: There is no Amber Alert facility in NSW. The only state in Australia that has this is Queensland.

Natalie Collins is the paternal grandmother of William. This has been stated in MSM. I'm not digging up the link again, it's been posted numerous times.

Warshawski, beautiful post. I think you are right that protecting other children or getting prior victims some justice will be William's legacy. Those other kids are just as precious, or were, as lovely William stolen in a bizarre moment but no one went to bat for them like we did for him. It's hidden and the crimes are done with a mask of normality, and he's ripped the masks off quite a few of them.

It would be so amazing if someone stole him out of love and he is alive and cared for. Very traumatic but not another senseless crime.

Oh! Here he is! He must've heard you.
attachment.php

Wow. Not to be cruel or anything. But in my little mind, all of this time, I somehow just wasn't picturing dear Colin to look like that. I'm a little surprised, frankly. Not that appearances *mean* anything, though, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member