Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that. The other thing i noticed about all the street view images is they are all looking straight at the car in all shots. Even when it is out the front of the neighbours. It may mean nothing but normally one would glance at a passing car and then think not much more of it but all 3/4 of them are turned right around looking straight at it in all images captured by street view. Might mean nothing but sometimes criminals/people doing the wrong thing can be paranoid? :/

They all clearly see Mr Google and old mate with his hand in the air seems to be gesturing 'go away'. (Polite version of what that vermin would actually say)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fridgies often where blue King Gee style uniforms. Maybe he works for an associated company, whether that be commercial or retail.

Yes, I posted that image up thread Ziggie. Below is a closer view. It looks like he is leaning against a fridge that is on the ground, not in the ute. I have no idea who he is but it could be JG. Short and dumpy.

Do you know KL's daughter?

8xr4rle.jpg

Early on in this case a friend of mine who's mother is in forensics in nsw told me what he had heard was the story from his mother and believe me it's wackier than any theory put on here !!
Please do share... Hypothetically of course!

Judging by the aerial view of the house, it looks like a giant recycling junk yard business. Cash under the table of course. When councils have verge pick up, there are groups that track council pick ups for the scrap, and the saleable items. We had druggies fishing copper out of microwaves at 3am in the morning.

And if you look across from this house on street view you will see one of the neighbours has stuff out for collection aswell so quite possible you are correct.

Early on in this case a friend of mine who's mother is in forensics in nsw told me what he had heard was the story from his mother and believe me it's wackier than any theory put on here !!

wow! are you able to share or is it against ws rules?

I'm not sure but it was along the lines of the whole witness protection theme so I think it's a bit far fetched !!
I don't think that's far fetched at all

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Yes she probably is Makara.
I wonder if KL's sister also knows DJ, NC and BS.
I wonder if the sister knew about his horrid crimes.
The gap in AJ's rap sheet has me intrigued.
imo

4:58 - DN Kendall home, as reported previously on ACA
https://www.9now.com.au/a-current-affair/2016/clip-cikgaj50i002sdpozfux0wr30

Something is off with that report too IMO. Wondering if that really is DN's old house at Kendall? Look at the footage at the 14.23 to 14.33 mark. There is a distinguishable building to the right of frame (white, steep roof line). I'm really reluctant to say where that house proclaimed by ACA to be DN's old place and the white neighbouring building is in Kendall, but I can tell you it's nowhere near Kendall Community Preschool (more like a kilometre away). The reporter stated at around the 14:12 to 14:20 mark in the video that DN's old house 'backed onto' the local preschool (made everyone's skin crawl...yes!). Doesn't make sense. How did I know where that white building is? I have some family at Laurieton and I've been to Kendall. I knew I'd seen that building somewhere! Just bear in mind, these are private residences now and unconnected to all of this and their privacy needs to be respected. I'd be peeved off having my place shown on TV. Hope I haven't overstepped the mark. Been really reluctant to post this (scared of compromising the investigation or something!). Have even asked ACA for clarification via email (twice) way back in March, but they won't answer me. Tactics?...mistake...bad reporting?, I don't know

I thought this ACA interview would be explosive in the case but still not much interest from the media and no comments from police since.

Something is off with that report too IMO. Wondering if that really is DN's old house at Kendall? Look at the footage at the 14.23 to 14.33 mark. There is a distinguishable building to the right of frame (white, steep roof line). I'm really reluctant to say where that house proclaimed by ACA to be DN's old place and the white neighbouring building is in Kendall, but I can tell you it's nowhere near Kendall Community Preschool (more like a kilometre away). The reporter stated at around the 14:12 to 14:20 mark in the video that DN's old house 'backed onto' the local preschool (made everyone's skin crawl...yes!). Doesn't make sense. How did I know where that white building is? I have some family at Laurieton and I've been to Kendall. I knew I'd seen that building somewhere! Just bear in mind, these are private residences now and unconnected to all of this and their privacy needs to be respected. I'd be peeved off having my place shown on TV. Hope I haven't overstepped the mark. Been really reluctant to post this (scared of compromising the investigation or something!). Have even asked ACA for clarification via email (twice) way back in March, but they won't answer me. Tactics?...mistake...bad reporting?, I don't know

How bizarre. Hey ACA, dont let the truth get in the way of a good story. :/

I learnt a long time ago, the media have no scruples regards, facts getting in the road of a good story, even if it risk the discovery of a paedophile ring. There is no low they can go, no lie to stretched to capture an audience. After seeing stories, and the lies told by media, I no longer buy newspapers, I no longer watch ACA. (Classic example, manufactured images).

Forget car salesmen or insurance salesmen, journalists will sell you down a river in a second with entrapment, or a distortion.

Its disseminating the facts from fiction in media. What they haven't told you. What is a distortion. What is designed to get rise out of public, or divide it for making selling papers, and making money. In some cases, its coordinated brain washing.

Everything the media produces, I take with a grain of salt which questions the credibility of the news source references we post. They are hardly accurate references in many cases.

You need be careful, as the media will distort your view, such as you thought a house was next a preschool, when it actually was next door to you, a kilometre away.

Under the guise of freedom of press, a lot of inaccuracies and distortions occur to produce a 'tall story'

ps. In some cases, preschools are 2 kilometres apart, which could mean a house a kilometre away is in between two preschools. Hardly credibility to a journo saying a school backs onto the house. The journos primary focus is the story, not finding that child.

Something is off with that report too IMO. Wondering if that really is DN's old house at Kendall? Look at the footage at the 14.23 to 14.33 mark. There is a distinguishable building to the right of frame (white, steep roof line). I'm really reluctant to say where that house proclaimed by ACA to be DN's old place and the white neighbouring building is in Kendall, but I can tell you it's nowhere near Kendall Community Preschool (more like a kilometre away). The reporter stated at around the 14:12 to 14:20 mark in the video that DN's old house 'backed onto' the local preschool (made everyone's skin crawl...yes!). Doesn't make sense. How did I know where that white building is? I have some family at Laurieton and I've been to Kendall. I knew I'd seen that building somewhere! Just bear in mind, these are private residences now and unconnected to all of this and their privacy needs to be respected. I'd be peeved off having my place shown on TV. Hope I haven't overstepped the mark. Been really reluctant to post this (scared of compromising the investigation or something!). Have even asked ACA for clarification via email (twice) way back in March, but they won't answer me. Tactics?...mistake?, I don't know

I learnt a long time ago, the media have no scruples regards, facts getting in the road of a good story, even if it risk the discovery of a paedophile ring. There is no low they can go, no lie to stretched to capture an audience. After seeing stories, and the lies told by media, I no longer buy newspapers, I no longer watch ACA.

Its disseminating the facts from fiction in media. What they haven't told you. What is a distortion. What is designed to get rise out of public, or divide it for making selling papers, and making money.

Everything the media produces, I take with a grain of salt which questions the credibility of the news source references we post. They are hardly accurate references in many cases.
My guess was someone in editing just put all their stock photos, footage together from all reports they have done on Williams case.

No not usually (except camping fridges) but fridges have a gas coolant in them. That would be the gas they are referring to.

Freon (gas) was once used as coolant in electric fridges and freezers at one stage. I'm not sure if it is still in use as it's explosive when exposed to a naked flame and I believe it was quite toxic when repeatedly inhaled by refrigeration mechanics IIRC.

Perfectly said. :banghead:

I learnt a long time ago, the media have no scruples regards, facts getting in the road of a good story, even if it risk the discovery of a paedophile ring. There is no low they can go, no lie to stretched to capture an audience. After seeing stories, and the lies told by media, I no longer buy newspapers, I no longer watch ACA. (Classic example, manufactured images).

Forget car salesmen or insurance salesmen, journalists will sell you down a river in a second with entrapment, or a distortion.

Its disseminating the facts from fiction in media. What they haven't told you. What is a distortion. What is designed to get rise out of public, or divide it for making selling papers, and making money. In some cases, its coordinated brain washing.

You need be careful, as the media will distort your view, such as you thought a house was next a preschool, when it actually was next door to you, a kilometre away.

ps. In some cases, preschools are 2 kilometres apart, which could mean a house a kilometre away is in between two preschools. Hardly credibility to a journo saying a school backs onto the house. The journos primary focus is the story, not finding that child.

Google Maps Street View Historical Imagery of KL's house in Dec 2007. Note white Toyota Ute in driveway:

View attachment 100213

Google Maps Street View Historical Imagery of KL's house in Dec 2009 (two years later). Note possibly same white Toyota Ute in driveway - has letters TOYOTA across the grill. Don't think this is the same Ute as in the Feb 2014 Google Earth Street View image (just has Toyota badge on grill). All carrying bits of metal?.

View attachment 100214

Google Maps Street View Historical Imagery of KL's house in Dec 2013. Lots of metal etc. in front yard

View attachment 100215

SIX Maps aerial image of KL's house and yard 16 January 2014. Lots of stuff (metal?) in front and back yard

View attachment 100212
Real life housos !

There is multiple gases used, the older ones are more expensive. Capturing the older gas means rejuvenating an old fridge, or air conditioner. If you have that old unit, then purchasing the old gas could be more expensive than just purchasing a new unit. But if you have the know how, you can revitalise, and or repair old units with the gas from old systems. Lead into gold.
Very potentially cash, and tax free. The gas has changed because of its impact on the ozone layer. Not sure what the large whitegoods retailers do with those fridges they take off your hands when you buy a new fridge.

Freon (gas) was once used as coolant in electric fridges and freezers at one stage. I'm not sure if it is still in use as it's explosive when exposed to a naked flame and I believe it was quite toxic when repeatedly inhaled by refrigeration mechanics IIRC.

Don't want to change direction from the current topic of discussion but I thought this may be of interest regarding Indigenous People/Aboriginal kinship structures, given the relationships and 'complex family histories' of KL, MS et al:

http://www.workingwithatsi.info/content/key_ideas4.htm

I did a unit of 'Aboriginal Studies' as part of my HSC; particularly focussing on the 'taken' or 'stolen' generations. I thought it may come in handy up the track to aid cultural understanding.

I noticed that. The other thing i noticed about all the street view images is they are all looking straight at the car in all shots. Even when it is out the front of the neighbours. It may mean nothing but normally one would glance at a passing car and then think not much more of it but all 3/4 of them are turned right around looking straight at it in all images captured by street view. Might mean nothing but sometimes criminals/people doing the wrong thing can be paranoid? :/

That's likely because it's a Google street car, they get a lot of attention from a lot of people and are difficult to miss. Some people even put little performances on for them when they know one is in town.

Images of a Google street car:

https://www.google.com/search?q=google+street+car&rlz=1C1REZB_enNZ625NZ625&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiruN-Amt7OAhUElZQKHY6eDzYQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=643

That's likely because it's a Google street car, they get a lot of attention from a lot of people and are difficult to miss. Some people even put little performances on for them when they know one is in town.

Images of a Google street car:

https://www.google.com/search?q=google+street+car&rlz=1C1REZB_enNZ625NZ625&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiruN-Amt7OAhUElZQKHY6eDzYQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=643
Never knew they existed !!! Thanks for the info. That would certainly make sense in this photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry