Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry if this has been clarified earlier, but why is KL applying for public housing? What is happening to the house that she lives in currently, that she seems to have lived in for years? who owns the house she lives in currently - and doesn't she have a partner as well? I know KL said she wanted 3 bedrooms, one for her and one for NC and one for "her art", but do either of the women have partners that they live with? Also, isn't getting accepted for public housing quite difficult - I thought priority went to people with young children etc. I thought waiting lists were very long for public housing, so I am confused...
Welcome Perth Mum [emoji1]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

sorry if this has been clarified earlier, but why is KL applying for public housing? What is happening to the house that she lives in currently, that she seems to have lived in for years? who owns the house she lives in currently - and doesn't she have a partner as well? I know KL said she wanted 3 bedrooms, one for her and one for NC and one for "her art", but do either of the women have partners that they live with? Also, isn't getting accepted for public housing quite difficult - I thought priority went to people with young children etc. I thought waiting lists were very long for public housing, so I am confused...

Welcome Perth Mum. :welcome5:

A big welcome to you Perth Mum
Great first post.
I have a sneaking feeling KL might have a pinch of indigenous blood.

The last name of Kendall FGM I also noticed as a name in indigenous people court papers: "The appellants applied for a determination of Native Title in relation to land".

The possibility William be in the nearby cemetery in a pre existing place dug ? It certainly would confuse ground penetrating radar

If one of the potential players in this case already buried a dog on top of someone's grave, is it possible that gave him an idea for future ways to dispose of unwanted remains? Never to be found?

Indigenous housing might be different.

Unrelated, but people are given money to look after other peoples children. In this case there appears to be quite a few children being at other peoples houses. It is not a cash cow, but a lot of people have in their care money to look after other peoples children. This probably has other implications too such as looking for work.

Maybe public housing with another room be that a child in care in the house attracts money. So it may be genuine art, but another child or children from another family coming to stay helps put food on the table. I don't know the system, but I do know a couple of people that have children in their care, Aunties that have children who cannot care for their kids.

There is a lot of this in this case, not excluding GAPA

I used to live quite close to this area. It is an area with a lot of public housing. And public housing for indigenous as well. Back then (I am not sure now) there was housing just for indigenous people, particularly around the time of the Sydney Olympics when a lot were relocated.
It was also quite common in this area to see hand written signs tacked to trees (and also ads in local papers) along the lines of 'Do you have old washing machines, refrigerators you want removed'.

Slightly OT but I must ask as I am very confused (as always [emoji3]). Are Australian refrigerators gas powered? I have never heard of that and very intrigued by this!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

No not usually (except camping fridges) but fridges have a gas coolant in them. That would be the gas they are referring to.

Well applying for a 3 bedroom houses raises flags when she already lives in one with 3 bedrooms?? Or because of who she applied with. Made a big deal about needing a 3rd bedroom for her art when she already has one. Why would housing be considered when KL already is an occupant of a suitable house? The heavy editing of the segment on aca doesn't help to portray a very clear picture. In the pics above looks like someone who collects old fridges, washing machines etc. Maybe sells for parts or does work themselves on them? I still can't shake that these people are so publicly out there yet there is a whole other side and family involved. FACS and now Dept of Housing, maybe NGO foster/adoption agencies that we can't hear about or talk about. I understand why, I don't need to know every private little detail, but i feel something should've been said about this situation especially with all the requests to help find him. JMOO

Me too. It also is amazing that I have not heard anyone who is related to/ a friend of a police officer who has said what the police thoughts are.

Early on in this case a friend of mine who's mother is in forensics in nsw told me what he had heard was the story from his mother and believe me it's wackier than any theory put on here !!

I don't know whose house this is but I'm sure I've seen it before. Something to do with the Speddings. :thinking:

MWmCEx4.jpg

This is KL's house as seen in the ACA video. Definitely not the one above.
<snip>

Weird editing by ACA alright. That grey / silver car in the driveway of the unknown house is not KL's car. The wheels are different

KL car.jpg

Early on in this case a friend of mine who's mother is in forensics in nsw told me what he had heard was the story from his mother and believe me it's wackier than any theory put on here !!

I have a few wacky ones of my own......

Yes, I posted that image up thread Ziggie. Below is a closer view. It looks like he is leaning against a fridge that is on the ground, not in the ute. I have no idea who he is but it could be JG. Short and dumpy.

Do you know KL's daughter?

8xr4rle.jpg

No i don't know her. Her facebook gives a lot away.

Yes, the gas comes in a range of types used in fridges, freezes and air conditioners. The gases come in a range of types. Some the older gases are more expensive. For those that have older units, harder to get. If you can harness the gas, or repair older fridges, its a lucrative past time. Lead into gold really.

The gas acts as a heat exchanger to keep goods cold. The gas is not used as a fuel. Although there was kero fridges, and LPG fridges used for camping as Wexford stated,

Slightly OT but I must ask as I am very confused (as always [emoji3]). Are Australian refrigerators gas powered? I have never heard of that and very intrigued by this!
No not usually (except camping fridges) but fridges have a gas coolant in them. That would be the gas they are referring to.

And if you look across from this house on street view you will see one of the neighbours has stuff out for collection aswell so quite possible you are correct.
Looks like loot from a council kerbside cleanup.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Please share. All theories are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member