Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Took her an long time to announce to her friends then. Maybe she only got excited about how sexy it was in Dec 2015. IMO there is something very suss about all this. The car is Silver FFS! I don't recall seeing that listed as car if interest.
I tend to agree that NC needs to be wary of her new best friend.
The web is so woven, who knows the spider with the deadliest bite!

Yes it is odd.
In Feb NC said she was was unable to work, devastated, distraught, desperate and destitute.
it seems as though she may have had a better chance at public housing based on her own merit. As opposed to KL applying for 3 bedroom - with the request of a room for her friend and one for her art.

imo

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...e/news-story/75a29dde86e5a26dd6d5e4dd963ac62d

Fix fridges and rent them out?

1443779597638.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/wife-horr...am-tyrrell-disappearance-20151002-gk03hc.html
images

oceandriverealty.com.au
Theres a boat, but not often used apparently, albeit well maintained.
r0_0_1200_677_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

www.dailyliberal.com.au

Crabby, please don't confuse the two threads. This thread is for William and has nothing to do with Karlie and Khandalyce.

On the surface they are two separate threads for sùre Makara, but sometimes there is a circle that closes. .. It's a fair comment IMO, just not spend too much time unless more clues to unite

sorry if this has been clarified earlier, but why is KL applying for public housing? What is happening to the house that she lives in currently, that she seems to have lived in for years? who owns the house she lives in currently - and doesn't she have a partner as well? I know KL said she wanted 3 bedrooms, one for her and one for NC and one for "her art", but do either of the women have partners that they live with? Also, isn't getting accepted for public housing quite difficult - I thought priority went to people with young children etc. I thought waiting lists were very long for public housing, so I am confused...

sorry if this has been clarified earlier, but why is KL applying for public housing? What is happening to the house that she lives in currently, that she seems to have lived in for years? who owns the house she lives in currently - and doesn't she have a partner as well? I know KL said she wanted 3 bedrooms, one for her and one for NC and one for "her art", but do either of the women have partners that they live with? Also, isn't getting accepted for public housing quite difficult - I thought priority went to people with young children etc. I thought waiting lists were very long for public housing, so I am confused...

That's what I thought as well.
So I was just kind of thinking hmmm ..... that if you were able to jump the list, it would be more likely if you were all those D words and unable to work.
As opposed to requesting a 3 bedroom house so as your friend could live with you as well as an extra room for your art.
As far as partners or other friends ... it is a mystery to me.
imo

Thanks Soso . I can't read the Daily Tekegraph article, however did previously note the cancelled ABN, which peaked my interest given her public standing as a spokesperson and stall holder for NAUDOC.
(http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/looking-to-the-future-naidoc-20150704-gi54rh.html)

SB also has a number of family members involved in this area as well IMO.

Me too. Perhaps KL and partner are already in public housing but KL wants to separate from him?

What is the article about soso as it won't open?

Sorry ... paywalled...grrr
It is just the article when NC spoke to the media. 16 Feb 2015.
I just thought it a coincidence that only 2 days later her best friend would bother to be cancelling her ABN after having had it for some 10 or so years.
imo

On the surface they are two separate threads for sùre Makara, but sometimes there is a circle that closes. .. It's a fair comment IMO, just not spend too much time unless more clues to unite

Thanks Warshawski. There is nothing to indicate that there is any connection between William's case and that of Karlie and Khandalyce. This is William's thread and to continually compare and comment on the two becomes confusing, especially for new members. The two threads remain separate at this stage but if it is discovered that there is a mutual connection I'm sure the moderators would consider merging the threads. In the meantime, lets just concentrate on little William.

'

If one of the potential players in this case already buried a dog on top of someone's grave, is it possible that gave him an idea for future ways to dispose of unwanted remains? Never to be found?

If one of the potential players in this case already buried a dog on top of someone's grave, is it possible that gave him an idea for future ways to dispose of unwanted remains? Never to be found?

Are you referring to the DeOrr Kunz case?

Another bloody paywall :banghead: Warshawski are you able to paraphrase for us please?

I was able to view the article by right-clicking and opening in a 'private window' (so it can't see how many times you've accessed their articles previously). (Not sure how the story relates to this case however).

Are you referring to the DeOrr Kunz case?

I don't think so. Weren't the posts talking about TJ burying a dog.. and the guy in jail was all upset about it.. again, I'm not sure how all of this stuff lately really relates to this case, it seems to have taken a spin off to somewhere where I haven't been able to follow lately.

I don't think so. Weren't the posts talking about TJ burying a dog.. and the guy in jail was all upset about it.. again, I'm not sure how all of this stuff lately really relates to this case, it seems to have taken a spin off to somewhere where I haven't been able to follow lately.

Ok, sorry. LOL. I'm also following the DeOrr Kunz case and there is mention of a dog being buried.

I was able to view the article by right-clicking and opening in a 'private window' (so it can't see how many times you've accessed their articles previously). (Not sure how the story relates to this case however).

Thanks deugirtni. Done that and there is nothing of interest or relevance to this case.

A big welcome to you Perth Mum
Great first post.
I have a sneaking feeling KL might have a pinch of indigenous blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018