Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My unease about this case is that there may well be a custodial element to the case. During the investigation, pedophile activity has been unearthed. I hope that the pedophile activity is not being used as a tool to make the surrounding population hyper-vigilant and put under pressure to achieve a FACS government department custodial outcome, delivered by the NSW police. MOO

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/ef4adf3fa3d71f49585e74442f534b0a

Could not help but notice Colin got a mention in the article.
His close friend BS is totally innocent of the lot
"I guarantee you that one. You follow that angle and you'll be spot on mate" he said.

Rehash or recent quote, I wonder? After all that's been unearthed about BS and his 'non-mates' since William disappeared, I wonder if Col still holds the same opinion? Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.

Depending on the design, I think it is possible that airflow through the tank airspace might be from the atmosphere, through a top vent or other top opening, into the tank airspace, and then up the downpipe, emerging to the atmosphere at the gutter? In press reports I can find no mention this tank being checked.

As a Funeral Director for many years, please let me assure everyone, that if a child was deceased in a water tank, it would NOT go unnoticed! The insect activity, the smell, the foulness of the water would certainly bring attention to the area! Trust me!

Rehash or recent quote, I wonder? After all that's been unearthed about BS and his 'non-mates' since William disappeared, I wonder if Col still holds the same opinion? Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.

Well the lot Colin refers to, would include Victorian charges you would think. imo
So maybe more recent.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/2d8aa4bde6c83ded451c26090fb55643
William Tyrrell: fear in Kendall where little boy disappeared

In this article CY says he does not believe the pedo ring rumors.
"Not one person has been hit with anything from a pedo ring, have they? he said......

He also suggests there will be fireworks when his friend BS is able to make an official statement.

Depending on the design, I think it is possible that airflow through the tank airspace might be from the atmosphere, through a top vent or other top opening, into the tank airspace, and then up the downpipe, emerging to the atmosphere at the gutter? In press reports I can find no mention this tank being checked.

In answer to your question, I should think so, koios. If you can discern the model and/or make of the tank from the photograph, we could search for the same or similar models. I have never found specific mention of water tanks being searched but I distinctly remember reports that police had searched all of the houses in the area of Benaroon Drive from their attics to their foundations which, I would hope, included water tanks (and the large mound of dirt and builder's rubble first seen in photographs after FGM's former residence was subsequently sold last year).

Was someone in prison? Why did everyone move from Wellington to Kendall? Did Wellington get too hot?

Wellington is a suburb in the Wellington Region of New South Wales. Wellington has a population of 4,066 people and 37.86% of its occupants live in rental accommodation. The median listing price for houses is $179,500 and this has changed 0.27% over the past year and changed -0.28% over 2 years.
In September 2008, the Wellington Correctional Centre was opened. A Probation and Parole Office was also opened in the centre of town. Wellington Council hopes this will stimulate economic growth in the area, due to increasing employment opportunities and the need for non-locals to utilise Wellington facilities.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wellington,_New_South_Wales

As a Funeral Director for many years, please let me assure everyone, that if a child was deceased in a water tank, it would NOT go unnoticed! The insect activity, the smell, the foulness of the water would certainly bring attention to the area! Trust me!

Nothing quite like it, is there; Lou Lou. So much so, it and death, doesn't really bother me anymore although I've never had the 'stomach' to become a doctor, nurse or vet. I can't inflict 'pain' on someone/thing (unless it's emergency first aid).

He also suggests there will be fireworks when his friend BS is able to make an official statement.

Ha! What's stopping him from making a statement now? How about another UTube video?

Good ole Colin.......I've missed his comments.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Absolutely Bo... Unmistakable. I really don't see the water tank theory a possibility.

Me either, quite frankly, but it doesn't hurt to explore ideas people may raise to their end points. Sometimes, I even learn something new (usually about what I thought I knew, but really didn't know). :doh:

Well the lot Colin refers to, would include Victorian charges you would think. imo
So maybe more recent.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/2d8aa4bde6c83ded451c26090fb55643
William Tyrrell: fear in Kendall where little boy disappeared

In this article CY says he does not believe the pedo ring rumors.
"Not one person has been hit with anything from a pedo ring, have they? he said......

Ha! What's stopping him from making a statement now? How about another UTube video?

Good ole Colin.......I've missed his comments.

Well, I wonder how Col classifies the ex-GAPA members convicted of child sexual assaults who were BS' 'non-mates' then, or that police have stated that BS allegedly 'pimped' one of his alleged 'historical' victims to other men? Or the five additional rape charges AJ is allegedly facing? I admire his confidence or is it just sheer bloody-mindedness?

As for another video from his old mate BS, bring it on; we're all eyes and ears.

Well, I wonder how Col classifies the ex-GAPA members convicted of child sexual assaults who were BS' 'non-mates' then, or that police have stated that BS allegedly 'pimped' one of his alleged 'historical' victims to other men? Or the five additional rape charges AJ is allegedly facing? I admire his confidence or is it just sheer bloody-mindedness?

As for another video from his old mate BS, bring it on; we're all eyes and ears.
Good question. I wonder how well Col may know AJ, PB, and the rest of them. Are they/were they friends?

I'd never noticed the tank but I can't imagine that it was not searched on the first day, and more than likely many times since.
Interesting thought though, we had a case in NZ where a wee girl fell down a manhole, that had had its top not on properly, she was not found for days.

Thank you for linking to this Krig. I have read this previously, but it is such an interesting article. It seems to point strongly towards BS as being the potential perpetrator, and that it was not a pre-planned abduction. IMO
With MSM articles such as this and the fact that BS has been named so publicly as a POI, it is easy to assume that the investigators are very suspicious of him. On the other hand, it doesn't make sense to me that such a high-profile POI can't be ruled out of the investigation. Surely there must be some cctv footage throughout Kendall that would have captured his van if he was there? Surely it wouldn't be difficult to confirm whether BS actually was at the coffee shop/school assembly? Surely a tradesperson would have his phone on all the time, so mobile phone pings must be available? Surely there must be some trace of William in all the searches that have been done of BS' property? IMO

IMG_0084 (1).jpg

No date or title on this article so hope it is ok to post. I believe it was in a paper local to the Kendall area and published not long after Jubelin took over the investigation.

One of the State's top homicide investigators, who rose to prominence working the murder of Terry Falconer and the killings of the three Bowraville children, said his team is busy recreating the morning of the Sept 12 last year.

"We're very creative in the way that can be done, and that's what we're doing", Mr Jubelin said. The senior officer said such techniques "involve all sorts of things" but refused to be drawn on the specifics.

"But rest assured that there are ways in which we can back-capture movements and activities of people at certain times".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member