Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ochre B .. I read this article previously but didn't want to give any credence due to what IMO were inaccuracies & bad gramatical reporting (for starters, BS, as far as I am aware, is not a convicted pedophile)

So with you both in your sentiments Bohemian & Soso. Greater minds than mine for sure, are also puzzled, but I do have faith in Det. Jubelin. And for that very reason I doubt he will have released names without some good reason.

So that suggests that (to be fair) I need to go back to check what / who has been released 'on record', as opposed to 'media speculation' .

Thanks Warshawski. I have faith in DI Jubelin and Strike Force Rosann, and they seem to have the support they need all the way up to the NSW Premier, and probably beyond; if necessary. That doesn't completely stop me from feeling overwhelmed at times by the possible scale of the investigation as well as confused by MSM.

I think you, along with others, are right about checking the 'record' and I hope there is an update about William direct from DI Jubelin this month. Unless the words come 'straight from the horse's mouth', I'm going to disregard anything else; even my own speculation :D I just wish he wasn't so bloody cryptic sometimes.

The Force is strong with you Obe Won.

It has dawned on me another way to transfer photos or messages without the Internet or phone service. You can simply share your home/office wifi connection with anyone in range and use a file transfer app to move data locally (ie not via the Internet or phone service). It means the 'receiver' just needs to park outside and copy whatever files they have access to. A shop is a perfect cover because a car parked out front doesn't look suspicious. You could even put a unique 'sign' in the shop window letting your clients know there is a new set of photos ready. A 'sign' like a red guitar for sale. The clients pay upfront by purchasing a used phone in this shop, a very expensive phone from the bottom drawer. The phone is set up with the wifi login and certain folders made accessible with a password. There could be different subscription prices depending on content or duration. None of this would be traceable on the Internet.

It has dawned on me another way to transfer photos or messages without the Internet or phone service. You can simply share your home/office wifi connection with anyone in range and use a file transfer app to move data locally (ie not via the Internet or phone service). It means the 'receiver' just needs to park outside and copy whatever files they have access to. A shop is a perfect cover because a car parked out front doesn't look suspicious. You could even put a unique 'sign' in the shop window letting your clients know there is a new set of photos ready. A 'sign' like a red guitar for sale. The clients pay upfront by purchasing a used phone in this shop, a very expensive phone from the bottom drawer. The phone is set up with the wifi login and certain folders made accessible with a password. There could be different subscription prices depending on content or duration. None of this would be traceable on the Internet.

Thanks Richieswan - this makes some kinda sense to me, tho I won't profess to have any idea how to make this work!

:) you, me, and others I am sure Bo.. I just applaud the strength of our investigative forces (even if we do get frustrated by their tactics). I continually need to remind myself that this is not about my 'need for information', but rather about the ability for those in the positions that count, gathering the necessary information and putting all the pieces together to complete the puzzle.

and I have no doubt that the puzzle is much closer to completion these days... And some people need to become 'CLEAN' or be forever 'DEEMED' as ...

I still cannot get past the connections between the people involved in the whole situation. I really feel there is more to this than a pedo abduction.

:) you, me, and others I am sure Bo.. I just applaud the strength of our investigative forces (even if we do get frustrated by their tactics). I continually need to remind myself that this is not about my 'need for information', but rather about the ability for those in the positions that count, gathering the necessary information and putting all the pieces together to complete the puzzle.

and I have no doubt that the puzzle is much closer to completion these days... And some people need to become 'CLEAN' or be forever 'DEEMED' as ...

It's not about a need for information now, Warshawski. What I want is William's family to finally have the answer to their ever-present question; 'Where's William?'

I'm also impatient for the conclusion of the investigation so all of the CSOs who are unearthed end up behind bars, where they belong and are unable to harm any more innocent children.

I know I have to have patience and faith in investigators but sometimes that's very difficult; especially when I've always detested people taking advantage of anyone or anything more vulnerable than they are.

Also, as it's coming up to the second anniversary of William's disappearance, everything about his case seems to be starting to 'grind my gears'.

Hopefully, we are nearing the end point, and those involved in William's disappearance realise that when DI Jubelin said he wouldn't give up; he meant it.

So with you both in your sentiments Bohemian & Soso. Greater minds than mine for sure, are also puzzled, but I do have faith in Det. Jubelin. And for that very reason I doubt he will have released names without some good reason.

So that suggests that (to be fair) I need to go back to check what / who has been released 'on record', as opposed to 'media speculation' .

bbm

I do not recall any of the poi actually being released "on record" by LE though, they may have been.
Just seeing Gary Jubelin standing and observing his team when BS was taken away by car to be charged with historical offences.
Also Jubelin and his team leaving the court house the day BS was refused bail.
and
the 60 minutes interview - update.
3:38 M Usher: Can you tell me please what you make of the release of that video by BS? Who you have interviewed personally and has been named as a poi.
Jubelin: The only thing I can say is that we are aware of that video .....................................but again I am not going to discuss specific details in regard to persons of interest.

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/60minutes/stories/2015/september/where-is-william/

The real scale of the investigation has not been revealed before and only a few of the hundreds of poi's have been identified by the media.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/ef4adf3fa3d71f49585e74442f534b0a

So why just those few identified?

bbm

I do not recall any of the poi actually being released "on record" by LE though, they may have been.
Just seeing Gary Jubelin standing and observing his team when BS was taken away by car to be charged with historical offences.
Also Jubelin and his team leaving the court house the day BS was refused bail.
and
the 60 minutes interview - update.
3:38 M Usher: Can you tell me please what you make of the release of that video by BS? Who you have interviewed personally and has been named as a poi.
Jubelin: The only thing I can say is that we are aware of that video .....................................but again I am not going to discuss specific details in regard to persons of interest.

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/60minutes/stories/2015/september/where-is-william/

The real scale of the investigation has not been revealed before and only a few of the hundreds of poi's have been identified by the media.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/ef4adf3fa3d71f49585e74442f534b0a

So why just those few identified?

Is it possible that the media came upon these few by their own resources, as opposed to having been 'told' by LE? ie on the day when BS's pawn shop building was 'raided' by LE, there was talk all amongst the other vendors on the street.. which prompted MSM to hear about it.. which prompted them to see where they were going.. which prompted them to look into the ownership.. which prompted them to also travel out to BS's home address.. jmo. In the other cases of knowing the POI's, I haven't really delved into how MSM came to know about them, but could that have been via same way, ie MSM hearing of something and showing up, etc?

It's not about a need for information now, Warshawski. What I want is William's family to finally have the answer to their ever-present question; 'Where's William?'

I'm also impatient for the conclusion of the investigation so all of the CSOs who are unearthed end up behind bars, where they belong and are unable to harm any more innocent children.

I know I have to have patience and faith in investigators but sometimes that's very difficult; especially when I've always detested people taking advantage of anyone or anything more vulnerable than they are.

Also, as it's coming up to the second anniversary of William's disappearance, everything about his case seems to be starting to 'grind my gears'.

Hopefully, we are nearing the end point, and those involved in William's disappearance realise that when DI Jubelin said he wouldn't give up; he meant it.

bbm

Anthony "Rooster" Perish would never have been caught if it was not for the dedication and perseverance of New South Wales police officer Det. Insp. Gary Jubelin. The series covers the scope and breadth of homicide, kidnapping, firearm offences and drug dealing committed under the direction of Anthony Perish, his brother Andrew Perish, various other criminal associates and several criminal Australian "motorcycle clubs."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underbelly:_Badness
-.-.-.-.-.-
How a murderous empire was brought down - Sydney Morning Herald
www.smh.com.au › News › National

- Paywall -

Thanks Ochre B .. I read this article previously but didn't want to give any credence due to what IMO were inaccuracies & bad gramatical reporting (for starters, BS, as far as I am aware, is not a convicted pedophile)

bbm
For example: I remember on WS we first weren't allowed to name Daniel James H* ("girl in suitcase") a pedophile but later MSM stated he is a convicted pedophile. BUT we weren't allowed to know the reason he was in Cessnock prison when he was charged with murder. You can see: the infos are desired by police - or not.

Thanks Richie....this opens up a whole new line of thought. My POI list just went up. I don't really like to think of where this is going.

Thanks Krig, yes it makes sense. I really don't recall if the make and model of TJ's car has ever been mentioned in MSM other than it was a white station wagon, and yes your right, the latest babble on sm about Ford Falcons may be just rumour.

Is sm another forum? Or is it someones initials?

I am so confused by this thread now!, Catching up (most recent part of it) at the moment.

I am so confused by this thread now!, Catching up (most recent part of it) at the moment.

msm......mainstream media, newspapers tv etc
sm......social media, facebook etc

SM = Social Media; Facebook, Twitter, etc.

You're not on your Pat Malone there, lampshade, and I've been following William's case in MSM and on WS since he went missing. It makes me feel like I've gone through the looking glass sometimes.

wonder if gapa will be changing their name...this american missing persons article calls them a paedophile ring

The vehicle belongs to Tony Jones who was charged on Friday for assaulting a minor and is linked to a pedophile ring called Grandparents As Parents Again (GAPA). Although a seemingly sweet sounding name, police believe it is actually a cover name for a much more sinister idea

https://missingpersonsofamerica.com/category/william-tyrell/

bbm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Underbelly:_Badness
-.-.-.-.-.-
How a murderous empire was brought down - Sydney Morning Herald
www.smh.com.au › News › National

- Paywall -

The old Rooster. No longer '*advertiser censored* of the walk'. He was brought down just a stone's throw away from where I lived at the time. I wish I had been there to see his wings clipped.

Yep, I have to remember who these b******* are up against. Go get 'em, Jubey! *rustles pom poms and cheers him on*

He would have spent time in Cessnock with other predators in max. They all know what they are in there for. They would know of each other if they have priors.

bbm
For example: I remember on WS we first weren't allowed to name Daniel James H* ("girl in suitcase") a pedophile but later MSM stated he is a convicted pedophile. BUT we weren't allowed to know the reason he was in Cessnock prison when he was charged with murder. You can see: the infos are desired by police - or not.

It is as simple as plugging a phone into a wireless modem router, run a WEP key and ramping up the range. Anyone in the perimeter can access the library
Some modem routers have much greater range.
An encrypted space in the darknet cloud on the net though via a public WIFI using an unidentifiable device allows complete anonymity without the ownership on the person. No doubt some low lifes make money out of this.

I wonder who had Khandles when JH took Kharlie out to the forrest for some camping. Did someone take photos of Khandles in Canberra while JH was out doing the horrible?
Is there any details on this horrible crime of JH? What else happened? What was JHs dirty druggie mates up to? Is there info on any connections with the drag druggie boss?

Not implying connection. Im questioning what is going on in general with these networks of cells within cells. If the druggie predators have done things with khandles, as the perpetrator drug dealer was a convicted paedophile. Has William met a similar fate with these monsters?

Thanks Richie....this opens up a whole new line of thought. My POI list just went up. I don't really like to think of where this is going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member