Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is communicating using public WIFI Richie. Could go out of a pub and no one would know. I dare say some images are being shared via NFC (Near Field Communication) etc

It is as simple as plugging a phone into a wireless modem router, run a WEP key and ramping up the range. Anyone in the perimeter can access the library
Some modem routers have much greater range.
An encrypted space in the darknet cloud on the net though via a public WIFI using an unidentifiable device allows complete anonymity without the ownership on the person. No doubt some low lifes make money out of this.

I wonder who had Khandles when JH took Kharlie out to the forrest for some camping. Did someone take photos of Khandles in Canberra while JH was out doing the horrible?
Is there any details on this horrible crime of JH? What else happened? What was JHs dirty druggie mates up to? Is there info on any connections with the drag druggie boss?

Not implying connection. Im questioning what is going on in general with these networks of cells within cells. If the druggie predators have done things with khandles, as the perpetrator drug dealer was a convicted paedophile. Has William met a similar fate with these monsters?

I understand much better about trade in pawn shop secondhand mobile phones now. Remember I watched a UK program on CSOs last year and told you about them buying and selling mobile phones on ebay with child *advertiser censored* already uploaded on them? What you've spoken about is a mllion times more diabolical. These creatures remind me of the Lernean Hydra - you cut one head off and an even more poisonous one appears in its place.

That's my fear, too, crabby. That 'the scale of the investigation' into William's disappearance will unearth a huge nest of vipers. That's sometimes why I 'take refuge' in alternative theories such as parental or random opportunistic abduction. Parental abduction is the best case scenario, in some ways, as there is more chance of William being alive, relatively safe, well and happy. A random opportunistic abduction is hard to contemplate but to think that William, and/or any child, being taken by a 'paedophile ring' is an outcome that, quite frankly, breaks my heart.

Someone is communicating using public WIFI Richie. Could go out of a pub and no one would know. I dare say some images are being shared via NFC (Near Field Communication) etc

Yes it would make sense to keep moving the source. Big risk having a central 'drive through pawn shop'.

If there is an indication for a WIFI "conspiration centre" then police needs some tech savvy hackers perhaps:

#Pineapple Club
Hackers Hunting Paedophiles

John Stanley

Very interesting e-book!

Certain departments can break encryption, but there is better easier methods.

If there is an indication for a WIFI "conspiration centre" then police needs some tech savvy hackers perhaps:

#Pineapple Club
Hackers Hunting Paedophiles

John Stanley

Very interesting e-book!

All the druggies sell pictures of their kids for money. Some do worse to pay off their debts

Yes it would make sense to keep moving the source. Big risk having a central 'drive through pawn shop'.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/inside-the-mind-of-william-tyrrells-abductor-20150911-gjkqyz.html

Inside the mind of William Tyrrell's abductor

Because only family knew in advance of toddler's visit to Kendall, police believe his kidnapper was in the area beforehand.

Rachel Olding and Ava Benny-Morrison
September 13 2015

'Forensic psychologist Dr Yule said police were working on a reasonably narrow abduction scenario.

William vanished from a dead-end street on the edge of a small town. No one but his parents and grandmother knew in advance of his visit to Kendall.

This has made police confident that the person who kidnapped him was already in the area.

"You would have to have some other reason to be there and take that opportunity; either visiting, residing or working in the vicinity."

RSBM.
BBM.

Last year when I first read Dr, Rule's article I was nodding my head in agreeance. It's my opinion, and always has been, that William was taken by someone who was already living in, or visiting Benaroon Drive. As Gary Jubelin said "Two worlds collided." and I believe that to be the case. IMO it was a spur of the moment decision to grab William. I don't believe that any of the named POI's sat off and waited to grab William. It just doesn't make sense to me. What does make sense to me is that someone in that street or very close by heard and saw William and for whatever sick reason grabbed him at the first opportunity.

Where William's mother and grandmother were allegedly sitting while William and his sister were playing does not offer a view around the corner of the house where William was playing. It's been reported that William's mother went inside to make a cup of tea. After looking at the interior layout of the grandmother's house and in particular where the kitchen is located, the kitchen window looks out onto where they had been sitting earlier and once again it doesn't offer a view down to Benaroon Drive where William was in close proximity when he disappeared.

IMO the likes of BS, AJ, PB, DN and NC's friend have come to the attention of Strike Force Rosann as part of their intense investigation of anyone and everyone who was a CSO and those they associated with.

I'm sorry but I fear that this will end up very similar to the Daniel Morcombe case. :cry:

RSBM.
BBM.

Last year when I first read Dr, Rule's article I was nodding my head in agreeance. It's my opinion, and always has been, that William was taken by someone who was already living in, or visiting Benaroon Drive. As Gary Jubelin said "Two worlds collided." and I believe that to be the case. IMO it was a spur of the moment decision to grab William. I don't believe that any of the named POI's sat off and waited to grab William. It just doesn't make sense to me. What does make sense to me is that someone in that street or very close by heard and saw William and for whatever sick reason grabbed him at the first opportunity.

Where William's mother and grandmother were allegedly sitting while William and his sister were playing does not offer a view around the corner of the house where William was playing. It's been reported that William's mother went inside to make a cup of tea. After looking at the interior layout of the grandmother's house and in particular where the kitchen is located, the kitchen window looks out onto where they had been sitting earlier and once again it doesn't offer a view down to Benaroon Drive where William was in close proximity when he disappeared.

IMO the likes of BS, AJ, PB, DN and NC's friend have come to the attention of Strike Force Rosann as part of their intense investigation of anyone and everyone who was a CSO and those they associated with.

I'm sorry but I fear that this will end up very similar to the Daniel Morcombe case. :cry:

Your last line (I would bold if I knew how on tapatalk) is one scary thought that a Cowan type monster is loose. Very possible unfortunately.

The neighbours weren't home. William ran down the back of the house under the verandah according to foster carers. If this is true, then neighbours across the road would have been some way for William to run. William would have had to cross the road potentially. The car must have been on the boundary kerb?

Either someone had entered the backyard under the verandah, or someone had managed to lure William to the verge for a discussion, then took a massive risk crossing the road with William in tow. Would that person have to have a prior relationship with William? Running with William in arms would be disastrous if discovered.

Had someone entered the rear side of the property to enter the laundry with a washing machine part? William must have had prior contact with this person.

I would like to be a fly on the wall to what Williams sister said to police. Million dollar questions

The neighbours weren't home. William ran down the back of the house under the verandah according to foster carers. If this is true, then neighbours across the road would have been some way for William to run. William would have had to cross the road potentially. The car must have been on the boundary kerb?
Either someone had entered the backyard under the verandah, or someone had managed to lure William to the verge for a discussion, then took a massive risk crossing the road with William in tow. Would that person have to have a prior relationship with William? Running with William in arms would be disastrous if discovered.

Had someone entered the rear side of the property to enter the laundry? William must have had prior contact with this person.

I would like to be a fly on the wall to what Williams sister said to police.

BBM: Crabby, do you mean the neighbours who lived up the street from William's grandmother, not at the lower end of Benaroon Drive?

Where William and family were situated that morning offers a clear view to that particular house Yes there are trees to hide behind but I don't think the abductor originated from the house above the grandmother's place.

IMO whoever took William crossed the road and was on the grandmother property (near or in the garage under the house) when they grabbed him. It would have been a simple matter of a large hand over William's mouth to silence a scream or a cry out for mummy. IMO William was quickly removed from Benaroon Drive even as his mother was making her OOO call.

The outside laundry entrance is located on the same verandah where the family were sitting that morning. There is no way William's abductor would have accessed the laundry IMO.

I don't necessarily agree that William must have had prior contact with his abductor. IMO it was so quick poor little William would not have known what was going on. For an abductor to talk to William,..."Hey Spiderman"...etc. etc., would have wasted precious time in the scheme of things. IMO it was a snatch and grab of the worst kind, a precious little boy. It's also my opinion that William's sister could also have been the one abducted as opposed to William if she was accessable that morning.

Your last line (I would bold if I knew how on tapatalk) is one scary thought that a Cowan type monster is loose. Very possible unfortunately.

Yes it is a horrible thought and I'm sure it's one that the police have constantly. I've also had the thought that whoever took William may now be deceased.

'When I heard I was on my ride on mower and saw a police car. Someone came running down the street. They said someone had just lost a kid. I took my dog for a walk and had a look for him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ears-never-feel-safe-again.html#ixzz4JNU2hHXq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]An old article but didn't remember the "neighbour" from the street on his ride on mower at the time. Thinking if he was mowing, not just sitting on it, that kind of sound would certainly break any "silence" in a street and area like Benaroon Drive. Depending which house, would also possibly drown out the sound of cars/bikes leaving the house with William? Just throwing stuff out there I find, apologies if it has been discussed before. [/FONT]

Yes it is a horrible thought and I'm sure it's one that the police have constantly. I've also had the thought that whoever took William may now be deceased.

If it was a predator, has it struck before or since. Was it filming the children through the steps and suddenly William was there.

'When I heard I was on my ride on mower and saw a police car. Someone came running down the street. They said someone had just lost a kid. I took my dog for a walk and had a look for him.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ears-never-feel-safe-again.html#ixzz4JNU2hHXq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

An old article but didn't remember the "neighbour" from the street on his ride on mower at the time. Thinking if he was mowing, not just sitting on it, that kind of sound would certainly break any "silence" in a street and area like Benaroon Drive. Depending which house, would also possibly drown out the sound of cars/bikes leaving the house with William? Just throwing stuff out there I find, apologies if it has been discussed before.

Parak, I mentioned this quite a while ago but please don't apologise for bringing it up again. There are many new members who may not have read all of the previous threads over the last two years. Two years! It's just unbelievable how many twists and turns this case has taken over the last two years and still nothing!

Absolutely Makara, I just think you never know it might be a piece in the puzzle one of the awesome WS's here might find helpful. It is unbelievable and so many posts and theories and POIs and lines of enquiry. So very complex. Just sometimes think going back to the start sometimes helps when it becomes so massive. I have to say the KL and NC recent interviews and CY have been playing on my mind. I do think this is the closest and most telling so far. I do feel this might be where the answers lie.

Absolutely Makara, It is unbelievable and so many posts and theories and POIs and lines of enquiry. So very complex. Just sometimes think going back to the start sometimes helps when it becomes so massive. I have to say the KL and NC recent interviews and CY have been playing on my mind. I do think this is the closest and most telling so far. I do feel this might be where the answers lie.

I'd love to hear your thoughts ParaK. The NC, KL connection is odd and it shows that investigators are closely monitoring the bio family and their associates. It is truly ironic that KL has so many connections to so many low lifes!

IMO CY doesn't know anything other than what he's been told my BS and MS. BS has been banging on about his ex - the vexatious woman (mother of the two victims) for years and CY is simply parroting whatever BS has told him. At the most CY is just an entertaining diversion amongst all of this heartbreak IMO.

BS would have known about grandma's visitors because of the urgency of the machine repair. Maybe BS told other people in his large circle of acquaintances of the two foster children he heard of by grandma. He didn't know they would arrive earlier than planned but he did know they would be there sometime on Friday morning. Perhaps someone in BS' haze circle of odd/sick people listened attentively and decided to go there and have a look at least. Maybe he knows someone in Benaroon Drive and pretended to have a reason to go there.
If BS mentioned that the two children were grandma's foster grandchildren (why not mention it, anyway always interesting) then a well informed perp who listened to him did know: little foster children!! - already somehow groomed in for an "unperfect life" (to say it in a harmless form) - the search for a foster child handicapped by 1000 rules/law - exact the right victim for everything.
The abductor maybe a parent himself who had children at some time until they became foster children - he would have known about all reasons why to choose a foster child. Above all he would have known if he is a pedo (of course I think he is one).
If BS is asked by police to whom he told of the visiting foster children I think he wouldn't name the people if it not only had been MS.
If little WT was abducted by a non-family-person I fear for his life since the day he disappeared.

If he was abducted by family I would be more hopeful that he will be found alive (but not "well").
MOO MOO

Absolutely Makara, I just think you never know it might be a piece in the puzzle one of the awesome WS's here might find helpful. It is unbelievable and so many posts and theories and POIs and lines of enquiry. So very complex. Just sometimes think going back to the start sometimes helps when it becomes so massive. I have to say the KL and NC recent interviews and CY have been playing on my mind. I do think this is the closest and most telling so far. I do feel this might be where the answers lie.

Interesting ParaK

NC - Believes William is deceased.
KL - No, don't think that - he is alive.
CY - BS is innocent of the "lot" and when he can talk to the media there will be "fireworks"

I have never grasp why BS spoke to the screen to create that u tube video.
If his alibi was sound and I assume that would have been checked and triple checked. Why bother?
imo

Sorry Makara

Yeah Neighbours up street were not home. But I am presuming that the person origin of entry was the rear of the house around the corner, down the street a bit.

I was not clear.

BBM: Crabby, do you mean the neighbours who lived up the street from William's grandmother, not at the lower end of Benaroon Drive?

Where William and family were situated that morning offers a clear view to that particular house Yes there are trees to hide behind but I don't think the abductor originated from the house above the grandmother's place.

IMO whoever took William crossed the road and was on the grandmother property (near or in the garage under the house) when they grabbed him. It would have been a simple matter of a large hand over William's mouth to silence a scream or a cry out for mummy. IMO William was quickly removed from Benaroon Drive even as his mother was making her OOO call.

The outside laundry entrance is located on the same verandah where the family were sitting that morning. There is no way William's abductor would have accessed the laundry IMO.

I don't necessarily agree that William must have had prior contact with his abductor. IMO it was so quick poor little William would not have known what was going on. For an abductor to talk to William,..."Hey Spiderman"...etc. etc., would have wasted precious time in the scheme of things. IMO it was a snatch and grab of the worst kind, a precious little boy. It's also my opinion that William's sister could also have been the one abducted as opposed to William if she was accessable that morning.

benaroon55.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member