Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip> Seriously though I don't see a look of exasperation on Gary's face. That's not his style. At about the 3:56 mark he blinks and shrugs but doesn't give anything away. He never gives anything away by facial expression. He has the consummate poker face.

on a much lighter note - how pleasant is that view :)

This is at the 3:57 mark and is the first frame after we see Spedding's video. Jubelin is looking ok to me. :heartbeat:

If anyone needs any further pics of Gary, just let me know. I'm only too happy to help. :innocent:

Ha ha Makara, you are such a trooper &#128527;... &#128149;&#128077;

Aerial photos show that the vacant block directly opposite the driveway was under-scrubbed after Williams disappearance (Neamap: I'm not allowed to post paid images here). Perhaps someone was inspecting the site to provide a quote, or apply for Council clearing permit.

A house within stones throw has since built a big shiny shed (Look up Council Development Application page) but it's a new owner so probably irrelevant.

Does the FG still live in that house?

Not sure if this has been posted before, but it gives a great insight into the workings of the NSW Sex Crimes Squad.. http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ld-sex-offenders/story-e6frg8h6-1227078787836

Thanks, stormy. Great article.

From your link:

'Asked if he is happy working Sex Crimes, he does not answer directly, describing instead &#8220;the real impact you can have on people&#8217;s lives. We are very victim-focused here. That is something that&#8217;s reinforced, it&#8217;s expected.&#8221;

Can anyone find a link to the interview where the FM describes what the children were doing on the deck that morning? She specifically talks about the pictures they were drawing and the messages they were later going to put on her father's grave. I looked at the NSW police interview and the 60 minutes interview however, I couldn't see that information in there although I thought that information was contained in either of those interviews. Also, just to refer to an earlier post of mine, the FM says that her brothers brought their children up around there (Kendall, I assume), running those streets without any fear. Do the brothers still live in the area? If so, it might explain, why the FF might have felt confident leaving a visit for a number of months if they knew the FGM's sons were able to check in with her regularly. MOO

[h=1]How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?[/h]William changes from his pyjamas into his favourite Spider-Man suit. He looks adorable and at 9.45am his mum takes a photo of him, grinning into the camera, while his sister sits on the floor, drawing pictures to put on Opa&#8217;s grave. Nanna makes a cup of tea, and between 10am and 10.25am the two women sit outside as *William and his sister play chase in the *garden, which slopes down steeply, 70 metres or so, to the road. There&#8217;s no fence. At one point *William is seen hiding behind a celery wood tree, halfway down the garden. He has morphed from Spider-Man into Daddy Tiger and they smile as he makes growling noises, trying to frighten his sister.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

sydney channel nine news just showed a clip of bs and ms walking into court for his historic abuse case this morning

So William had been to the cemetery behind the house. William was familiar with the cemetery. William was playing hide and seek at the time his disappearance.

The whole neighbourhood has been interviewed. Neighbours have been cleared? William had not been to FGMs for some time. A neighbour visitor or someone told someone who told someone??? Not even grandma knew William was to arrive early.

Apparently the children love going to Nanna's and squealed with delight when they were told that was where they were going, If WT hadn't been there since his FGF's death, he would have been 2years and 8 months old the last time he went to FGM's. The FM in an interview said that on the day WT disappeared they were going to visit the grave as she hadn't been to Kendall since the FGF was buried. There was another article that may have been poetic license by a journalist that the family had visited Kendall a bit since the FGF had died. If that was the case, why would the FM say she hadn't been there since her father died? MOO

We have had crooks set up around the corner from our house and rob the home once the owners had gone. Its common crooks dress as tradies because no one takes a second look. We had a bloke go past our our house on a bike through back alleys the other day in full set brand new King Gees and work boots. Not a bit of dust on him. Dodgy riding bike around looking for opportunistic house to rob.

We had some tradies set up their gear at our house. They were at the wrong house though. Interesting cover if they were up to no good.

Had grandma had people come through the house for a look prior? Grandma had the house up for sale?

How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?

William changes from his pyjamas into his favourite Spider-Man suit. He looks adorable and at 9.45am his mum takes a photo of him, grinning into the camera, while his sister sits on the floor, drawing pictures to put on Opa’s grave. Nanna makes a cup of tea, and between 10am and 10.25am the two women sit outside as *William and his sister play chase in the *garden, which slopes down steeply, 70 metres or so, to the road. There’s no fence. At one point *William is seen hiding behind a celery wood tree, halfway down the garden. He has morphed from Spider-Man into Daddy Tiger and they smile as he makes growling noises, trying to frighten his sister.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

Location of celerywood tree as posted by Makara last year
[video]http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/Christina30/possible%20celerywood%20tree.png[/video]

Can anyone find a link to the interview where the FM describes what the children were doing on the deck that morning? She specifically talks about the pictures they were drawing and the messages they were later going to put on her father's grave. I looked at the NSW police interview and the 60 minutes interview however, I couldn't see that information in there although I thought that information was contained in either of those interviews. Also, just to refer to an earlier post of mine, the FM says that her brothers brought their children up around there (Kendall, I assume), running those streets without any fear. Do the brothers still live in the area? If so, it might explain, why the FF might have felt confident leaving a visit for a number of months if they knew the FGM's sons were able to check in with her regularly. MOO

It's ok, found it. http://video.news.com.au/v/333835/William-Tyrrells-parents-The-full-interview

You can't see the porch from the vacant block across the road because the carport blocks the view. You can get a good view from the top of the road at the entrance to the cemetery track. If you had someone up there and someone down where the cars were parked, you'd have William covered whichever way he moved. The car windows being open would facilitate the use of binoculars.

CaptureWTporch1.PNG

[h=1]How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?[/h]William changes from his pyjamas into his favourite Spider-Man suit. He looks adorable and at 9.45am his mum takes a photo of him, grinning into the camera, while his sister sits on the floor, drawing pictures to put on Opa&#8217;s grave. Nanna makes a cup of tea, and between 10am and 10.25am the two women sit outside as *William and his sister play chase in the *garden, which slopes down steeply, 70 metres or so, to the road. There&#8217;s no fence. At one point *William is seen hiding behind a celery wood tree, halfway down the garden. He has morphed from Spider-Man into Daddy Tiger and they smile as he makes growling noises, trying to frighten his sister.

Funny you should post that article as I was just going through it again. In the police interview, the FP are asked about their memories of WT that morning and the FF refers to WT being in his Spider-Man suit. I kind of cross referenced what he said with this article and although it is not clear, the article gives the impression that WT changed after the FP left for his appointment. I remember contacting Greg Bearup about this article because as it outlined the mornings events it stated that while the FM was searching for WT she rang her husband and he raced home to help in the search. It is no longer in the article and yet I didn't see any date on the article of when it had been updated.

Just for the record, I thoroughly believe the FP's grief and anguish, I don't think anyone could act that, but I still think there is something dishonest about their communication that has nothing to do with not revealing their identities, and I can't get past itMOO

Frogwell, you said you can't get past Lakewood but you believe in the parents' grief. Does that mean you think William met an accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy.af.wtf