Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CaptureWT.jpg
I'm not sure if this is going to work. If you see an image above--the arrow shows the garage entrance. The wiggly line shows the verandah on two sides of the house. The cross shows the back porch.

Two (2010) Google street view images of the garage. The first image shows the layout of the land near the garage.

The second image show the garage and that it runs parallel with the balcony. William ran around the corner near that balcony.

Ek6bWea.jpg

S0TGDAy.jpg

Image Source: Google Maps.

and lots of bushy hiding places for someone to watch the children!

Next thoughts when I look onto the photos:

Impossible for grandma to care for the property by her own.
Who did the landscaping? A company with changing laborers (I think of DJH and his ex-company for example, without relating)? - Add.: Probably knowing the FP as customer/contracting entity.
What circle of friends/acquaintances had this person who did the work or the owner of the company?
Who did some machine repairing on site at the property (for example repair of lawn mower)? Circle of acquaintances? - Add.: Probably knowing the FP as customer/contracting entity.
Who did a draw up of cost estimates for something to build but never conducted any working? Circle of acquaintances? - Add.: Probably knowing the FP as customer/contracting entity.

Many possibilities "sick" (evil) people could have known something about little foster children in the family (not living at Kendall, Benaroon Dr., but sometimes visiting FGP/FGM).

My post:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-12-September-2014-23&p=12785566#post12785566

was in reference to the attached thumbnail ('The Disappearance') in koios' post here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-12-September-2014-23&p=12785390#post12785390

eg;

sketch2(2).png

In the top left corner of koios' thumbnail, a white arc from the small verandah where William had been playing with his sister (1), ends in an arrow pointing to a child symbol (2). The figure is just past the intersection of the yellow and red lines (added by koios), which mark the side and back walls of the garage; respectively, and thus, near the corner the large balcony.

In the bottom right hand corner of koios' thumbnail is the carport, just above the text box marked '4'. I believe the garage and its driveway are next to the carport.

I hope this is correct, and clears up any confusion resulting from my original post (see above).

Who did the landscaping? A company with changing laborers (I think of DJH and his ex-company for example, without relating)? - Add.: Probably knowing the FP as customer/contracting entity.
What circle of friends/acquaintances had this person who did the work or the owner of the company?
Who did some machine repairing on site at the property (for example repair of lawn mower)? Circle of acquaintances? - Add.: Probably knowing the FP as customer/contracting entity.
Who did a draw up of cost estimates for something to build but never conducted any working? Circle of acquaintances? - Add.: Probably knowing the FP as customer/contracting entity.

Many possibilities "sick" (evil) people could have known something about little foster children in the family (not living at Kendall, Benaroon Dr., but sometimes visiting FGP/FGM).

Aerial photos show that the vacant block directly opposite the driveway was under-scrubbed after Williams disappearance (Neamap: I'm not allowed to post paid images here). Perhaps someone was inspecting the site to provide a quote, or apply for Council clearing permit.

A house within stones throw has since built a big shiny shed (Look up Council Development Application page) but it's a new owner so probably irrelevant.

A neighbour who wanted to earn tax-free income or a community gardening service are also possibilities, FG.

Thiscl also could have been a 'hastily planned' (ie, that morning) opportunistic abduction; maybe not strictly random. Not planned over days, weeks or months; but hours or minutes. The perpetrator probably heard the children's voices and laughter before he saw them on his casual drive past and u-turn in the grey-green sedan, (and maybe afterward, even told his mate in the white station wagon). Either could have concealed their car close by (my bet is it would have been the sedan) and walked back to hide and grab one of the children. In this case, William.

It's the only scenario I can come up with.

The FGM was a part of the local gardening club... members may have helped maintain the property during the time of her bereavement and whilst she was recuperating from surgery? Apparently the fm hadn't been to Kendall since February for her father's funeral. Any plans about abducting WT by acquaintances known to the ff I find hard to believe, but I also find it hard to believe that the family had not been there since February with all the things going on in the FGM's life. In one of the interviews, the FM mentions her brothers children having run around those streets without any fear. Are they grown up, were they locals at the time or was that their experience when they visited Kendall? MOO

I have let myself go with a lot of different scenarios in this case, but reviewing the driveway, the timing of the abduction, no evidence that the public know of being found in neighbors houses or their cars, no eyewitnesses.... the only scenario that seems most realistic to me is the trip to Lakewood.... I feel ashamed to say it, but I can't ignore it. MOO

I have let myself go with a lot of different scenarios in this case, but reviewing the driveway, the timing of the abduction, no evidence that the public know of being found in neighbors houses or their cars, no eyewitnesses.... the only scenario that seems most realistic to me is the trip to Lakewood.... I feel ashamed to say it, but I can't ignore it. MOO

its always been the simplest scenario, or a close neighbour

I know I don't believe in out of town pedo scouts so they don't **** in their own nest. All that organisation for 1 crime? You couldn't do it again without a whole lot of heat coming down on you and I don't see anymore kids going missing in such baffling circumstances before or since. MOO

Aerial photos show that the vacant block directly opposite the driveway was under-scrubbed after Williams disappearance (Neamap: I'm not allowed to post paid images here). Perhaps someone was inspecting the site to provide a quote, or apply for Council clearing permit.

A house within stones throw has since built a big shiny shed (Look up Council Development Application page) but it's a new owner so probably irrelevant.

What about POV from the small verandah or kitchen window of William's grandmother's house to that clearing, richie? Blind spot?

The FGM was a part of the local gardening club... members may have helped maintain the property during the time of her bereavement and whilst she was recuperating from surgery? Apparently the fm hadn't been to Kendall since February for her father's funeral. Any plans about abducting WT by acquaintances known to the ff I find hard to believe, but I also find it hard to believe that the family had not been there since February with all the things going on in the FGM's life. In one of the interviews, the FM mentions her brothers children having run around those streets without any fear. Are they grown up, were they locals at the time or was that their experience when they visited Kendall? MOO

Maybe they had had FGM come visit them? Maybe Dad stayed with the kids while Mum visited her in hospital or similar. I don't know what the visitation schedule was like with the bio family but that could keep a busy working couple quite tied up if they needed to be around their own local area every other weekend for example, it'd be quite easy to have a few months where it is hard to make time to go away for the weekend.

Maybe they had had FGM come visit them? Maybe Dad stayed with the kids while Mum visited her in hospital or similar. I don't know what the visitation schedule was like with the bio family but that could keep a busy working couple quite tied up if they needed to be around their own local area every other weekend for example, it'd be quite easy to have a few months where it is hard to make time to go away for the weekend.

Sure, people have all sorts of arrangements with their families... but it doesn't ring true for me when everyone in the family apparently loves seeing each other so much and the FGM has just become a widow and is selling her house and has an injury to not find time in less than 6 months to meet up.MOO

The neighbours weren't home. William ran down the back of the house under the verandah according to foster carers. If this is true, then neighbours across the road would have been some way for William to run. William would have had to cross the road potentially. The car must have been on the boundary kerb?

Either someone had entered the backyard under the verandah, or someone had managed to lure William to the verge for a discussion, then took a massive risk crossing the road with William in tow. Would that person have to have a prior relationship with William? Running with William in arms would be disastrous if discovered.

Had someone entered the rear side of the property to enter the laundry with a washing machine part? William must have had prior contact with this person.

I would like to be a fly on the wall to what Williams sister said to police. Million dollar questions

Thanks Crabby, valid points for sure. I tend to think along the same lines as Makara earlier in that this was an opportune situation that the perpretator/s capitalised on. However, 'opportune' does not necessarily equate to 'immediate'.

Dear little William disappeared around 10.30 am.

Most Tradies are on the go around 7.00 am. 'Office' related by 8.30 am. And others perhaps sleeping later.

In my experience, little boys tend to wake early and bursting with energy. We have heard from FP how much William loved the space he had at FG's. I have no doubt he had ventured outside way way before 10 am.

Therefore IMO, there would have been plenty of time for him to have been sighted, and wet the appetite of some deviant who just happened to be in the vacinity.
As someone (sorry - it struck a chord thank you,but I can't remember:() pointed out previously, these people will stop at nothing to get their fix.

My possible scenario:- oh, wow, back up...there's a juicy bit. Let's see what's happening here. Ok. What's the situation ... Plenty of open space, no immediately close neighbours, plenty of bushland around, relative seclusion in the yard. Let's just pull over & take some time to suss this out. Umm, the kid's in and out on the veranda, seems like he wants to get outside ...activity happening. There's a car leaving. Seems only the driver onboard. ..maybe I can get a bit closer through the bush. Wow, this is a great spot. Well hidden from view by the bush but great sight line, and there is this track straight out the side of the block. Oh here he comes out now, wait, there's another kid as well. Must be his sister, she looks a bit older. Uho... Adults bringing up the rear. Two women, one older; Sitting on porch and kids playing around; Looks like they are drawing.
Now the little guy is getting restless. He's got a Spider-Man suit on and looks like he wants to act out ... He's got the girl involved in a chase outside, now he is hiding while she counts then comes to find him.
Mum is encouraging them in their game, it's all great fun. William is finding good hidind places & the girl is loving the challenge of finding him. Mum's keeping a pretty close eye on them and seems very engaged in their activities.

hang on - Mums getting up off her chair and going inside - the boy has run around the back of the house - he's so close - no one else around - this is my chance - I am now behind him, I have my hand over his mouth, I have him in my arms, and I leave via the bush and that track .......

where to - I wish I knew. I wish I could bring him safely home and end the suffering of all those who love and care for him. I pray everyday for this little boys salvation.

And back to your point Crabby, which I bolded, OMG, LT was a bit more than a year older than William, and I have no doubt that she was able to provide vital information.

I just wish it would all boil over and those responsible are dealt a sentence so severe and not heard of before.

I can't abide the fact the Evil f^%#s in this world seem to have the power to keep the rest of us living our lives in fear.

IMO, it is way past the time when our government and courts decided to step up with punishments that actually send a lesson to all that certain things have no place in our society.

I thought it was that the children hadn't been to Kendall in that time; not that FGM hadn't seen her daughter.

I thought it was that the children hadn't been to Kendall in that time; not that FGM hadn't seen her daughter.

Apparently the children love going to Nanna's and squealed with delight when they were told that was where they were going, If WT hadn't been there since his FGF's death, he would have been 2years and 8 months old the last time he went to FGM's. The FM in an interview said that on the day WT disappeared they were going to visit the grave as she hadn't been to Kendall since the FGF was buried. There was another article that may have been poetic license by a journalist that the family had visited Kendall a bit since the FGF had died. If that was the case, why would the FM say she hadn't been there since her father died? MOO

I'd love to hear your thoughts ParaK. The NC, KL connection is odd and it shows that investigators are closely monitoring the bio family and their associates. It is truly ironic that KL has so many connections to so many low lifes!

IMO CY doesn't know anything other than what he's been told my BS and MS. BS has been banging on about his ex - the vexatious woman (mother of the two victims) for years and CY is simply parroting whatever BS has told him. At the most CY is just an entertaining diversion amongst all of this heartbreak IMO.

Yep for sure Makara, in relation to CY. IMO, he's a great puppet.

The KL angle is more intriguing & I can't help wondering if the meeting with now 'best friend' Natalie, was perhaps strategically arranged for some reason. (and sadly the low lifes seem prolific as they continue to pop up in many of the connections that we come across in this very sad situation)

We had some tradies set up their gear at our house. They were at the wrong house though. Interesting cover if they were up to no good.

What about POV from the small verandah or kitchen window of William's grandmother's house to that clearing, richie? Blind spot?

Blind yes. The kitchen doesn't view much besides the little verandah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966