Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes that was what I was meaning FG. Maybe Mum was saying "No" you did not see him at 10:15. I did.

Now there's another thing I have to find, straight from the horse's mouth. I always thought it was 10:30 when Mum last saw William. Guess I'm goung to have to watch 60 Minutes again *sigh*

Not now, thoygh. It's an hour past my bedtime. Night all :eek:fftobed:

Can't watch so I'm not well informed like you other WSers.

It's probably because I posted the links via my mobile? Maybe someone who's on a PC or Mac could post the desktop sites, please.

Now there's another thing I have to find, straight from the horse's mouth. I always thought it was 10:30 when Mum last saw William. Guess I'm goung to have to watch 60 Minutes again *sigh*

Not now, thoygh. It's an hour past my bedtime. Night all :eek:fftobed:

000 Call.
M: Well I think we have been looking for him for about 15 or 20 minutes, but it could be 5, it could be longer.
Operator: He has been missing since about 10:30.
M: Yes I'd say so.

[video=youtube;augkwdaYOx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=augkwdaYOx8[/video]

While the crown knows Mr Spedding denied the allegations, it did not know what form the allegations took and how they compared with recent statements.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-b...hild-sexual-assault-case-20160907-grako8.html

Crown Prosecutor Craig Everson conceded that evidence had been lost and some witnesses had died in the three decades since the offences are said to have been committed, but said this was not unusual in cases involving historical allegations.
"Mr Spedding was spoken to by police about these allegations, by the investigating officers, and that interview has been lost.
Ongoing inquiries will be made to try and find it," Mr Everson added.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/09/07/spedding-wants-child-sex-charges-dismissed

Will be interesting if they turn up.

Is it not weird that in the beginning, there was nothing at all... and then.. much much later.. there was a car that went past while the kids were riding bikes in the driveway (which I don't think it had been mentioned up until then that the kids had even been riding bikes in the driveway, nevermind that there was also a car?)... and then there are not one, but TWO cars parked right there, with windows down.. and then there is a speeding white vehicle going through the neighbourhood.. and now there is also a car doing a u-turn? Wow.

000 Call.
M: Well I think we have been looking for him for about 15 or 20 minutes, but it could be 5, it could be longer.
Operator: He has been missing since about 10:30.
M: Yes I'd say so.

[video=youtube;augkwdaYOx8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=augkwdaYOx8[/video]

Operator: Has he got any shoes on or any other distinguishing features?

FM: um, um, um, he has, oh he's got a freckle on the top of his head; when you part the hair on the left hand side, you'll see a freckle on the top of his head.

Operator: There wasn't anyone, um, suspicious in the area, any vehicles?

FM: Nooo, no no, no, well no, not that I'm aware of.

But then suddenly a year later, it is reported that FM saw all of these vehicles noted in my post above? This conversation is the emergency call... FM said later that she suspected right away that it had been an abduction, and yet right at the time, there was no sense of having seen anyone or anything or any vehicles in the area. Doesn't equate. moo.

ETA: Also, FM seems to not have known whether or not WT had been wearing shoes when he disappeared.

....... or grandma had a healing leg and didn't go for some tea if her daughter was anyway inside the home ...................

I remember reading in at least one of the articles at the time, that FG had been sitting in the lawn at the time WT disappeared.

The allegations came to light after the repairman was questioned over the high profile disappearance of Tyrrell, who vanished from a relative’s Kendall front yard on the NSW Mid North Coast two years ago next week.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne... the end of a quiet street, next to bushland.

[video=youtu;nTh6DM5FEAY]http://youtu.be/nTh6DM5FEAY[/video]
At 10:24s Mr Jubelin demonstrates where WT walked
"...headed off around in this direction, around the corner of the house ... the mother heard him say roar"
At 10:52s Mr Jubelin points to where WT is estimated to have been when he was last heard.
On the attached photo I've coloured purple the estimated location of WT when he made that last roar, and coloured blue the place where the FM was when she heard it.

Attachments

• grasswherelastheard2.png
    grasswherelastheard2.png
    232.6 KB · Views: 40
I remember reading in at least one of the articles at the time, that FG had been sitting in the lawn at the time WT disappeared.

Oh, sitting on the "lawn" I never heard before. But it's not important except being another inconsistency .... :thinking:

The estimate of where WT was when he made the last heard roar (purple area), appears to have been calculated based on the direction from which that sound arrived into the blue area.
In the attached photo I have coloured white an arrow representing the sound arriving and being heard.
attachment.php

I think that the estimate of the roar's location (purple area) could be wrong, because there are two other places from which the roar sound, arriving from that direction (white) might have originated.

Attachments

• grasswherelastheard3.png
    grasswherelastheard3.png
    232.6 KB · Views: 125
What profession has mum? I would like to know if you may help. :)

The allegations came to light after the repairman was questioned over the high profile disappearance of Tyrrell, who vanished from a relative’s Kendall front yard on the NSW Mid North Coast two years ago next week.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...OTE] Additions for the 'discrepancies list'.

The roar could have come from the area coloured red in this photo:
attachment.php

A great hiding place, which the child could easily have reached, in a few seconds, by clambering up the slope under that balcony:
attachment.php

Attachments

• possibleroarlocation.png
    possibleroarlocation.png
    232.5 KB · Views: 119
  • underbalcony2.png
    underbalcony2.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 120
Just wondering... do any of you really believe that Jubelin et al would drop the ball so badly that they would clear the foster parents without being 100% certain they are innocent?

This isn't a small-town, inexperienced constabulary here - this is a team of experienced professional investigators with highly refined skills. Unless some of you suspect the fp's being cleared is part of a strategy?

All MOO, of course but I'm trusting that Jubelin and his team have thoroughly investigated every currently-known facet :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

William was playing hide and seek. He ran around and down to the bottom backyard of the house.

He was the only child in the yard as his sister had been taken to the toilet. William was left alone playing hide and seek.

William was looking down the barrel of full time adoption or the return to his bio-mum.

William had arrived as a surprise to his FGM. Not even she knew. The neighbours were not home. Williams father had gone for a Skype meeting.

William went missing at 10.30am when everyone was in the midst of work and school. Traffic on the road had dissipated to its lowest ebb.

It was like a perfect storm. The precise moment of perfection for abduction, at the perfect place in what would be the softest target possible.

William, alone in an open fence-less backyard bordering on forest and amongst a myriad of cover. You could hear a pin drop.

William playing hide and seek down the backyard while his sister goes to the toilet is a contradiction

i think det jubelin and team know exactly what theyre doing and everything is strategy and not what it appears

Just wondering... do any of you really believe that Jubelin et al would drop the ball so badly that they would clear the foster parents without being 100% certain they are innocent?

This isn't a small-town, inexperienced constabulary here - this is a team of experienced professional investigators with highly refined skills. Unless some of you suspect the fp's being cleared is part of a strategy?

All MOO, of course but I'm trusting that Jubelin and his team have thoroughly investigated every currently-known facet :).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe if Jubelin has cleared the fp, then they are cleared.
But I am not sure that the time line, events and exact location (front/back) in the lead up to William's disappearance is not part of the strategy.

I mean the police have said very little in regard to any of the poi's. It was BS's knock about mate that informed us about his movements that morning.
I remember CY being quoted in an earlier article that said BS had walked up the back yard when he went to quote the repair.
I have always wondered why his mate felt it important to tell the media that.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member