Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM. I think you may be right. I live in Newcastle and I have never seen any posters anywhere around here regarding William. Wasnt the sighting of a woman and child resembling William and his bio grandmother somewhere in Queensland.

Apparently, the Qld sighting was in Central Queensland. I think that means the interior of the state.
Ochre Blue's post said the shopping centre with the huge posters of William is in SE Qld.

Makes you wonder though. What is strategic about that shopping centre? Is it owned by someone whose heart is so close to William's story that they put all the posters up? Do POIs live in the area? Do many travellers pass through that shopping centre?
I wonder who made the posters.

"The photograph, captured in central Queensland, filled investigators with hope."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html

The reverse. A wheel with a known diameter is as good as a tape measure. I think the old redtops are either 120L or 140L? I've checked only one manufacturer site, it lists 200mm wheels on both those sizes.

Like others say, I don't think a child could fit down those kerb drains. But if there was a chance of getting into the stormwater pipes somehow, I firmly believed the pipes and creek have been thoroughly checked, more than once.

Anyway, my small red bin in NSW looks the same as their old small red bins. Wheel diameter is 20cm. Handle width is 30cm.

Apparently, the Qld sighting was in Central Queensland. I think that means the interior of the state.
Ochre Blue's post said the shopping centre with the huge posters of William is in SE Qld.

Makes you wonder though. What is strategic about that shopping centre? Is it owned by someone whose heart is so close to William's story that they put all the posters up? Do POIs live in the area? Do many travellers pass through that shopping centre?

"The photograph, captured in central Queensland, filled investigators with hope."

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-t...-false-hope-12-months-on-20150903-gjenjz.html
Ochre Blue probably means Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore. It's where Daniel Morcombe was intending to get a bus to, when he was kidnapped. The general region is semi-rural with great beaches and a lot of paedophiles, reportedly. The shopping centre is where locals from at least 10km away would go for a 'big shop' or even a half-day out. There would be a lot of travellers too.

Sunshine Coast is definitely not Central Queensland.

I feel the same. I lean toward a family member from the bio side somewhere. With help from associates that they may know from the area. Who happen to be rock spiders. ☹️ I honestly don't think he is deceased. Also, conflicting news stories today, Williams sister is older yes? Some were saying younger sister.

His sister L is older than William - but by less than 18 months if I remember correctly.

so whoever took/hurt william will be up for life in prison?......

Information leading to a life sentence for example, can come with a $1 million lure, all the way down to rewards of $50,000 - $100,000 for crimes that may only carry five-year sentences.
In the case of William Tyrrell, one of the most high profile missing persons cases in recent memory, the price looks to be right.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...ard-adds-1m-to-huge-nsw-missing-persons-kitty

Ochre Blue probably means Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore. It's where Daniel Morcombe was intending to get a bus to, when he was kidnapped. The general region is semi-rural with great beaches and a lot of paedophiles, reportedly. The shopping centre is where locals from at least 10km away would go for a 'big shop' or even a half-day out. There would be a lot of travellers too.

Sunshine Coast is definitely not Central Queensland.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/daniel-morcombe-sunshine-coast-home-sex-offenders/2200437/

And a senior police officer, who has worked for more than 15 years in child protection and also attends the large Woombye church, said hundreds of registered sex offenders were living on the Sunshine Coast and thousands more across Queensland.

In 2011, during the Daniel Morcombe inquest, police revealed they had more than 500 new persons of interest in relation to Daniel.

At the time of Daniel's disappearance there were reports, which police refused to confirm at the time, of more than 70 registered pedophiles in the Palmwoods-Woombye area.

Just wondering on those 2 vehicles which were apparently seen by FM on the day WT disappeared.. it was said in one (or more) of the MSM articles that they thought it odd because the vehicles were parked in between two driveways. But I think where it shows the 2 vehicles were parked is in front of the vacant lot, which has no driveway, and I believe there is only one house on that side of the road. Can anyone help me to decipher exactly where the vehicles were supposedly seen?

No I was referring to the axels for the metal. Lid hinges are plastic.

ffe6b0ffcb6f77328ad918b6f33f1959.jpg

Ah ok, I was mistaken :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are they reading WS? Over the last several hours, we have been talking about the exact same things from the exact same source. lol

If they are, SA, it wouldn't be the first time*.

*Recent case in point; WS' missing persons thread for Karen Ristevski.

Hi South Aussi, when I first saw the newly released photo of little William in his green T-Shirt, the thought immediately went through my head that either William, or someone close to him, had been to Qld.

However, I can't find any information on Sneaky Beach ..

My Mum told me she had seen television ads/community service announcements with the title 'Where's William?' on WIN Canberra sometime late last year or early this year. She asked me the same questions, SA. I've never seen them on Sydney channels but I do see regular news broadcasts about William. I wonder if regional centres are targetted via CSAs and missing posters? Do you think could possibly be how William's parents, through the 'Where's William?' campaign, are concentrating their efforts?

btw I noticed you have been following William's case since CarmelDEyes originally posted his disappearance on WS. I've been re-reading your posts and I'd just like to say they've all been well thought out and insightful. Thank you SA.

Could the possibly be thinking that he is being kept a prisoner like Elizabeth Smart?

Troy Grant, the NSW Justice Minister, said the belief that William is alive is one aspect which impacts on the amount of the reward. That could be because police believe William has been abducted to become someone's 'surrogate child', has been kidnapped on behalf of someone who considers him part of their 'family' (extended biological or ex-foster) or, yes, for reasons similar to Elizabeth Smart's abduction. Cases such as hers are rare however, as are 'surrogate child' abductions (they're usually of infants) from what I've read. If William is still alive, my money would be on a 'familial' abduction.

Just wondering on those 2 vehicles which were apparently seen by FM on the day WT disappeared.. it was said in one (or more) of the MSM articles that they thought it odd because the vehicles were parked in between two driveways. But I think where it shows the 2 vehicles were parked is in front of the vacant lot, which has no driveway, and I believe there is only one house on that side of the road. Can anyone help me to decipher exactly where the vehicles were supposedly seen?

William's mother said they were parked between two driveways that she could see from William's grandmother's large balcony. As the crow flies i think that means they were parked between 31 and 35 Benaroon Drive, Kendall:

https://goo.gl/maps/kCeTZ5SkcSu

Other posters have better images.

This is the original mock up that was used by police to seek information about the cars:

images.jpeg

I'm not able to compare the fence in the background to a Google Earth image at the moment.

I am in a small town in the Hunter Valley now and there was a massive electronic poster about William today, right in the middle of the shopping centre.

I am in a small town in the Hunter Valley now and there was a massive electronic poster about William today, right in the middle of the shopping centre.

Unfortunately another well publicised pedo hot spot.

I hadn't heard that. Most of our town are army or miners. Not that I can change it, we move to what ever military town we are told to!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez