Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering on those 2 vehicles which were apparently seen by FM on the day WT disappeared.. it was said in one (or more) of the MSM articles that they thought it odd because the vehicles were parked in between two driveways. But I think where it shows the 2 vehicles were parked is in front of the vacant lot, which has no driveway, and I believe there is only one house on that side of the road. Can anyone help me to decipher exactly where the vehicles were supposedly seen?

By referencing the MSM image of where the cars where apparently parked, I located the house in the background on Google Maps. The images below are as near as I could get to where the cars were parked, which would be between 31 and 35 Benaroon Drive. I initially posted these images to the thread in September of last year.

PY2G79m.jpg

UkUIFV4.jpg

k1dCQb3.jpg

Just wondering on those 2 vehicles which were apparently seen by FM on the day WT disappeared.. it was said in one (or more) of the MSM articles that they thought it odd because the vehicles were parked in between two driveways. But I think where it shows the 2 vehicles were parked is in front of the vacant lot, which has no driveway, and I believe there is only one house on that side of the road. Can anyone help me to decipher exactly where the vehicles were supposedly seen?

Like Makara pointed out above, the cars are near the telegraph pole. I posted a map a billion light-threads ago. Here it is again.
b29a7a16240bb988346a7478bb6b8a5f.jpg

Hi South Aussi, when I first saw the newly released photo of little William in his green T-Shirt, the thought immediately went through my head that either William, or someone close to him, had been to Qld.

However, I can't find any information on Sneaky Beach ..

Sneaky Beach is a little kids computer game.

The storyline reads like this ...... a bit like William's disappearance. :(

"You and your cat Sneaky went to the beach house for vacation. You just finished unloading the car when you noticed Sneaky had disappeared. Now you must use your Sneaky spy skills to find him! Good luck and have fun playing!"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4FgNXrtx3k
http://www.melting-mindz.com/Find-Sneaky-Beach-House.php

I am in a small town in the Hunter Valley now and there was a massive electronic poster about William today, right in the middle of the shopping centre.
I'm from Lake Macquarie and they have electronic posters of William in chemists and other shops as well as hard copies here and there. I've also seen a Where's William car getting around.

Just thinking.

If you were family and the police declared that the family has been cleared, would that provoke you if you knew otherwise? It's like they're dismissing a group of people as family.

Because they're not entitled any longer to call themselves family.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I also wonder if it's tactical to say the central Queensland sighting was incorrect. When possibly they missed them and don't want to show all cards. But to let it ve known we're onto you.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

"You and your cat Sneaky went to the beach house for vacation. You just finished unloading the car when you noticed Sneaky had disappeared. Now you must use your Sneaky spy skills to find him! Good luck and have fun playing!"

That gave me the chills reading that and I felt like I wanted to vomit. If that photo isn't a message I'll eat my hat ! ( so that's a hat and a laptop I'm eating now. Buy more sauce lol )

Like Makara pointed out above, the cars are near the telegraph pole. I posted a map a billion light-threads ago. Here it is again.
b29a7a16240bb988346a7478bb6b8a5f.jpg

Thanks rich. I was thinking of your excellent maps when I replied to deugirtni.

William's shirt reads "squeaky beach, QLD", not sneaky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi South Aussi, when I first saw the newly released photo of little William in his green T-Shirt, the thought immediately went through my head that either William, or someone close to him, had been to Qld.

However, I can't find any information on Sneaky Beach ..

Doesn't the t-shirt say Squeaky?

Too slow. Should have hit refresh before posting.

This is correct, offenders can have all sorts of patterns of behaviour. There are a lot of criminology myths held over from the time they started profiling, about 3 decades ago. Which is to be expected, the way we characterise human behaviour changes as our culture changes and we have ever more infomation available and collected better than ever before. Stuff like offending within your race, the age at which behaviour escalates and so on haven't really stood up to scrutiny against time, there may be likelihoods but not certainties.

This is a bit of a late question but do you have any links about the current research on the patterns of behaviour and other characteristics of offenders in cases such as William's, ozazure? I would be interested to read them.

Thanks richieswan for your map accurately showing the location of the 2 cars. Here is the view of the house, approximately from the location of those cars.
attachment.php

Attachments

• fromcars.png
    fromcars.png
    335 KB · Views: 191
Yes it does.

I love that pic of William in the Squeaky Beach shirt, but where the heck is Squeaky Beach, Qld? I can find one in Victoria, but not Qld.
Maybe it is a small beach area within an adventure park?
It looks like William's shirt is commemorating some kind of annual event.

Hi, first time poster, long-time lurker. Been following via websleuths and other forums since William's disappearance. This group's thread has been really interesting. In my opinion only, there were always these questions in my mind: Why only take William? Why then? How did no-one see anything and why didn't WT scream? And most recently, why would police allude to the fact he may still be alive? And if they know the 'who' then why not raid the 'where'? In my opinion only, I can present a scenario that fits. I hope this is ok to post re your websleuths rules. I believe when GJ says the family has been cleared, he means the only family that has ever been officially referred to by police. Who from the bio family had such a close bond with WT that they would go to such lengths? Someone who may have been told since William was born that he looked just like him, perhaps. Not bio mum or bio dad. Someone who possibly didn't agree with the fact that as he was not bio dad he couldn't continue his bond through visitation rights since WT was fostered out. And was possibly not happy with WT being adopted fully by FPs or returned to bio mum. Perhaps feeling that the only option was 'saving' WT. That's answered why just William and why William didn't hesitate going to this person that morning. I believe this person owned one of the car types but it was strategic that police released info about those cars one year on. I hope and believe William may still be alive and being 'cared for' and someone else also knows this, but believes the person did the right thing, 'saving' William if you like. However, GJ is determined to get WT returned to FPs and is hoping $ will be chosen by this other person - it's upped the ante. In my opinion, GJ found out a lot of info about CSOs during this process and it was deliberately used as an opportunity to flush out whatever they could. And allowed this person of focus to relax. Hence Rosann 2. But covertly other things are happening and it's just the 'where' that GJ needs because the case has been built 90% to answer 'who' and 'why'. Police are now just eliminating other scenarios, other people, so it backs up in court. I hope I haven't overstepped the mark here and understand if my post needs to be deleted due to rules I have misinterpreted. Thankyou for reading!

Hi, first time poster, long-time lurker. Been following via websleuths and other forums since William's disappearance. This group's thread has been really interesting. In my opinion only, there were always these questions in my mind: Why only take William? Why then? How did no-one see anything and why didn't WT scream? And most recently, why would police allude to the fact he may still be alive? And if they know the 'who' then why not raid the 'where'? In my opinion only, I can present a scenario that fits. I hope this is ok to post re your websleuths rules. I believe when GJ says the family has been cleared, he means the only family that has ever been officially referred to by police. Who from the bio family had such a close bond with WT that they would go to such lengths? Someone who may have been told since William was born that he looked just like him, perhaps. Not bio mum or bio dad. Someone who possibly didn't agree with the fact that as he was not bio dad he couldn't continue his bond through visitation rights since WT was fostered out. And was possibly not happy with WT being adopted fully by FPs or returned to bio mum. Perhaps feeling that the only option was 'saving' WT. That's answered why just William and why William didn't hesitate going to this person that morning. I believe this person owned one of the car types but it was strategic that police released info about those cars one year on. I hope and believe William may still be alive and being 'cared for' and someone else also knows this, but believes the person did the right thing, 'saving' William if you like. However, GJ is determined to get WT returned to FPs and is hoping $ will be chosen by this other person - it's upped the ante. In my opinion, GJ found out a lot of info about CSOs during this process and it was deliberately used as an opportunity to flush out whatever they could. And allowed this person of focus to relax. Hence Rosann 2. But covertly other things are happening and it's just the 'where' that GJ needs because the case has been built 90% to answer 'who' and 'why'. Police are now just eliminating other scenarios, other people, so it backs up in court. I hope I haven't overstepped the mark here and understand if my post needs to be deleted due to rules I have misinterpreted. Thankyou for reading!

Welcome WhiteLion. Excellent first post and no, you haven't overstepped the rules.

Great theory, White Lion. Welcome! :)

This theory covers a lot of our questions. And I have never thought about the perspective that the police are only talking about the family that they always talk about (sort of as if the other family does not exist, because they can't talk about them).

I guess my only question would be, how did this person know that William would be at his grandmother's house? And a day early. That is the part that always stumps me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member