Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that someone has decided to ignore the gag order re William's foster family and is spreading it all over social media. I cannot believe there are so many people commenting that they did not know.

Has a family member decided to ignore the gag? If not then I don't think it holds any validity as it has been commented upon for over 2 years in SM. If it is a family member then surely we can link to it. MOO

All we want for Christmas......whoever has William.....please bring him back...:praying:

[video=youtube;UmVi7aaUv1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmVi7aaUv1Y[/video]

AUDIO_2GB_9_Chris Smith talks to William Tyrrell’s parents_September 18, 2015

In the Chris Smith interview, FM gives a pretty detailed description of what she did in the 25 minutes from when she discovered WT missing to when she rang the police at 10.56. The police interview gives an idea of when the FF was informed WT was missing. He had just arrived home and was asked if WT was with him and he was still in his car. A few points come to mind. In the time she was spending looking for WT, why had she not called her husband to come home and help look for him, especially as it was out of character and her only logical thought was that he had been abducted. It's a pity he didn't see his wife and neighbor on Benaroon Dr. when he re entered the street. As I picture it, they must not have been far from him on Benaroon Dr. for him to still be in the car when he was asked if he had WT with him? Didn't they flag him to pull over? He runs the perimeter of the estate in 5 - 10 minutes looking for him and this time his wife goes to the bus stop at the end of the street and then races home when she decides to call the police. When asked by Chris Smith how long it was between when she last heard him and noticed he was missing, she doesn't answer the question but goes into a long rambling explanation. I can't tell if she just evades the question or if the interview was edited. In the police interview on this link 1.30 - 1.37 they were asked when he was last seen, the FF says about 10.15, to which the FM responds "No." The interview has placed footage of WT over the 2 parents at that point, however, I have seen the interview without that footage and it is quite discernable that the FM leans forward at that point to respond to the FF's comment. In both interviews posted and the 60 minutes interview there is reference made to the children liking looking out for their father's car and anticipating him being back soon. MOO

[video=youtube;ZALVhn0hElY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZALVhn0hElY[/video]

William Tyrrell's parents: The full NSW Police interview_April 17, 2015

Will only allow one video link per post

Just realised that Father's day was the weekend before WT disappeared. Trigger?

All we want for Christmas......whoever has William.....please bring him back...:praying:

Perhaps NOT "bring him back" but say where he is and whether he is well or not. We don't know whether it would be the best for him bringing him back .... There are so many unknown things.

I would like a link too, please....I have pm'd for details but haven't received a reply as yet...:tyou:

Perhaps NOT "bring him back" but say where he is and whether he is well or not. We don't know whether it would be the best for him bringing him back .... There are so many unknown things.

I am feeling what a wonderful Christmas gift it would be for William's beautiful family to have him returned to them.
I cannot imagine the thought of them not having William with them for yet another Christmas and what they are going through...(prolonged agony).
I do believe in miracles and will continue to pray for William and his beautiful family...MOO

Facebook is a great tool - in that it can reveal all the stupid people on the internet.

It is really easy to get lost going over this case. I know it has been proposed before but would members like to tackle this case methodically, picking one person, and only putting in direct quotes or transcript from said person and a link to the articles or audio they came from? We could do a break down of police investigators 1st, then family, then neighbors, then POIS, then community members? Compile all quotes and links in chronological order and post your information in one hit. We could write a list 1st of just the police investigators and volunteer to cover one person on the list? Then we could post it all on a sub forum with no comments allowed. I'm open to suggestions on how this could be done and would love to know who is interested, just feeling so frustrated with this case and feel like it is being buried. MOO

It is really easy to get lost going over this case. I know it has been proposed before but would members like to tackle this case methodically, picking one person, and only putting in direct quotes or transcript from said person and a link to the articles or audio they came from? We could do a break down of police investigators 1st, then family, then neighbors, then POIS, then community members? Compile all quotes and links in chronological order and post your information in one hit. We could write a list 1st of just the police investigators and volunteer to cover one person on the list? I'm open to suggestions on how this could be done and would love to know who is interested, just feeling so frustrated with this case and feel like it is being buried. MOO

Sub-threads?
WS Blogs?

Could you explain for those of us who don't know how a WS Blog works?

ive cleared my inbox so please somebody pm me with a link to all the recent chatter xx

Just do a search inside FB with WT name in quotes, and add the word "foster" - just seems to be a few people who think they know they truth, but are just posting what they've read online.

One person has commented that they were asleep in their car and woken by truck lights - and claims the wife of the truck driver told her that the husband (ie truck driver) was coordinating the search for WT. Yeah, because that sounds reasonable, doesn't it, that he is out there driving his truck whilst coordinating the search. ;)

Could you explain for those of us who don't know how a WS Blog works?

Basically they work the same way as posts but you can edit them without a time limit. Their privacy settings give you options for who can see your blog entries and can comment on them (if anyone), etc:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vbblog_faq#faq_vbblog_faq_general

Here's a link to where you can create a blog on WS:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/blog.php

Just click 'Create a New Post' on the right-hand side and have a go.

I have meetings this afternoon but I'll get back to you as soon as I can if you have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95