Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been investigating pizzagate, Comet ping pong, James Alefantis, Tony and John podesta, the bush's, the Clintons, Nancy schaefer's death among many other strange "suicides", heavy breathing band, besta pizza, goat pizza, terra sole, pizza underground, Sasha lord, and the list goes on and on

During the last three weeks researching, I have run across lots of info on a huge satanic pedophelia ring in Australia. Just thought I should mention that here.

Also, is there a forum on websleuths to discuss the developments of this pizzagate pedo ring?

I've been working on reddit and voat, and there's lots of progress and hard workers, but websleuths has great minds and is more civil than Reddit. I'm hoping there's a way websleuths can contribute to rescuing these children being abused and raped by many politicians and many in power in Washington as well as other foreign politicians. Many children were taken from Haiti after the Earthquake

BBM.

Not that I know of but this thread may be the one you're looking for:

SPOTLIGHT CASE Human Trafficking Awareness Thread

Thanks
I'm afraid to post all of the discoveries because none has been "verified" by evidence. The FBI and NYPD claim to have the evidence but are not coming forward with it because they claim it will cause the US to fall like a stack of dominoes due to SO many in power being involved.

The evidence we have is instagram posts and verification of FBI unclassified pedophile Symbols being in and on these particular businesses as well as on many of the followers accounts
And we have the code talk in the podesta emails from Wikileaks
A new one was found today that is more strange than the others
It is titled "headcount for the pizza party"
They talk about how they only have one slice and need to know how many times to slice and something about colors and koolsid and more weird stuff.

Anyway, posting a link to a compilation of the things we've found, including pedo drawings and "art" may be against the rules here since law enforcement has not revealed their evidence yet.

I encourage y'all to look into this and spread the word.

The article seems to be more about cold cases, doesn't it? Whereas William's case is still a very hot tamale.

Yep SA, ostensibly comparing Quanne Diec's missing persons and alleged murder case to other longterm missing children so posted the article in her thread.

Thanks bearbear. The 'newspaper article' is a mock-up done by someone using a newspaper front page template and adding their own words. The grammar is woeful and even the laziest of journalists would not get that rubbish published without a wrap on the knuckles by their editor. It's very easy to create a newspaper mock-up in Photoshop or similar image editing software.

What I would love to see is the real deal - headlines in all major MSM that William has been found alive and well.

Thanks bearbear. The 'newspaper article' is a mock-up done by someone using a newspaper front page template and adding their own words. The grammar is woeful and even the laziest of journalists would not get that rubbish published without a wrap on the knuckles by their editor. It's very easy to create a newspaper mock-up in Photoshop or similar image editing software.

What I would love to see is the real deal - headlines in all major MSM that William has been found alive and well.

thanks makara, no wonder i couldnt find the actual newspaper and article!

thanks makara, no wonder i couldnt find the actual newspaper and article!

:notgood: Nup, no link. That type of template is more often used for fun stuff like "Guess Who's Turning 21?" or "It's a Boy!" or whatever. I've never seen it used in such a tacky manner. Unfortunately the vast majority who've read it truly believe it is a genuine article, the content of which would never be published in MSM due to the gag orders in place.

Police locate 2-year-old boy abducted from Edmonton

O. S., two, was seen being put into a car by the man at a Wiseman Rd residence about 2.05pm yesterday.

A woman allegedly attempted to intervene but was struck by the car and suffered minor injuries as it drove away.

Late last night police were on alert as far south as Townsville as reports filtered through of sightings of the man’s ('98) silver Ford Falcon sedan which has a registration of *advertiser censored* and a small “Genesis” sticker on the window.

http://www.cairnspost.com.au/news/c...2/news-story/1f2307af2aa89655cde86483761978db

Sweet little boy like WT!

O. S., two, was seen being put into a car by the man at a Wiseman Rd residence about 2.05pm yesterday.

A woman allegedly attempted to intervene but was struck by the car and suffered minor injuries as it drove away.

Late last night police were on alert as far south as Townsville as reports filtered through of sightings of the man’s ('98) silver Ford Falcon sedan which has a registration of *advertiser censored* and a small “Genesis” sticker on the window.

http://www.cairnspost.com.au/news/c...2/news-story/1f2307af2aa89655cde86483761978db

This is an article from August 2015

Hi From Germany, just to make mention that this is actually an occurrence from August last year, but at the same time to acknowledge your input which I enjoy and find valuable.

This particular situation - old or new - it doesn't matter because it just re-ignites my thoughts toward the inappropriate / unacceptable / horrendous activities brought by our supposed 'Adults' and delivered upon Our most Vunerable & Innocent... upon Our Children.

IMO the above mentioned appears to me to be a 'domestic' - not to lesson the severity by any means as I have worn those shoes - but I am so grateful that in the end there seemed to be some sense of care prevail.

Oh Lord, please in all your goodness, please allow some answers, some salvation and also some justice for little William.

It appears that someone has decided to ignore the gag order re William's foster family and is spreading it all over social media. I cannot believe there are so many people commenting that they did not know.

It appears that someone has decided to ignore the gag order re William's foster family and is spreading it all over social media. I cannot believe there are so many people commenting that they did not know.
That's amazing, sometimes I think half the world lives under a rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdeem713