Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we have never been able to determine why police were searching for part of a vehicle. Or even whose vehicle was missing the part, and what made them search the forest for it.

Was it one of the cars parked on the street? Was it Speddings van (the first 'S' from the Speddo's on the front maybe .... joke)? Was it a neighbourhood car?

Wish there were answers to all these SA.
From what I understand, (which probably isn't a great deal), the cars hold the key. Neighbours don't report seeing the cars before or again after William disappeared. No one knows who they belong to. They didn't appear to be "working" vehicles, contractors or anything. If they were, someone would've known who and why they were there. They haven't been reported as returning to the area or street. Would be good to have a police update on what can be ruled out, what cars etc were of interest and have since been found to be innocent. For them to have been there at that moment and never returned and no neighbours identifying them.. My mind changes so much on theories of what may have happened to William, hoping for answers soon. So much we don't know, so much has been kept off the record, so many court hearings and charges, too many... Just want him found safe, it has been too long...
Just wondering if there were any connections or other missing/kidnapped children in the area that anyone knows of?

Thanks deugirtini, yes same case.. Am not implying that the situation in this case is in any way related or similar. Just wanted to highlight an article in a worrying trend of vulnerable children being placed at further risk and being harmed or abused. Hoping 1 day all our children will be safe. Maybe not the best place to post it but it just makes me so mad and so sad. Good to see investigations happening though and reviews into service providers/carers/system failure etc. I know of some wonderful foster carers who do such great things for children and bless all those that do love and care so wholeheartedly..
JMOO

Fortunately, there are good foster care situations too .... like the one I have linked here. Thank goodness for the good foster parents out there. I wish they were all as good. And William certainly looked very happy, very well cared for and by, with his foster parents. :)
I sure wish he had the opportunity to experience the same joy as the two children in my link.

“Look at the pure joy on these kids’ faces when they are hearing their new adoptive name being declared in the court room,” Ms Nelson wrote.
“The joy and love reflected in these pictures are all I need to know: every tear, every sleepless night, and every day that the system seemed hopeless was worth it."
Ms Nelson said that while her children are “known and loved” by their birth family, they can now enjoy the security and comfort of a forever home.

Foster children beam after judge announces adoption
http://www.9news.com.au/good-news/2...-children-beam-after-judge-announces-adoption

Fortunately, there are good foster care situations too .... like the one I have linked here. Thank goodness for the good foster parents out there. I wish they were all as good. And William certainly looked very happy, very well cared for and by, with his foster parents. :)
I sure wish he had the opportunity to experience the same joy as the two children in my link.

“Look at the pure joy on these kids’ faces when they are hearing their new adoptive name being declared in the court room,” Ms Nelson wrote.
“The joy and love reflected in these pictures are all I need to know: every tear, every sleepless night, and every day that the system seemed hopeless was worth it."
Ms Nelson said that while her children are “known and loved” by their birth family, they can now enjoy the security and comfort of a forever home.

Foster children beam after judge announces adoption
http://www.9news.com.au/good-news/2...-children-beam-after-judge-announces-adoption

There are some loving, caring foster parents in our society. Kudos to them. I wish these children much joy and happiness as new members of the Nelson family.

By all accounts and for all purposes William did indeed look as if he was happy, loved and well-cared for by his foster parents.

Sadly, there are a number of vulnerable children in NSW who aren't, regardless of whether they are residing with their biological or foster parents or are in residential care:

'A new report on vulnerable children in New South Wales shows that in three out of four cases where a child was killed last year, social workers had already met with their families.

The 2015 Child Deaths Report* by the Department of Family and Community Services (FACS) showed four children had died last year after they were assaulted. Of those, three were killed by a parent and family member and were visited by a social worker before their death.

Two were wards of the state.

"FACS had completed a face-to-face assessment for three of the families prior to the child's death," the report stated.

"Two families received a face-to-face assessment within 12 months of the child's death."

The report recorded that a total of 79 at-risk children had died in New South Wales last year, including 29 who died from illness, and four others from suspected suicide.

Of the 79 children, 67 were said to be known to social workers.'

Three of four at-risk children killed last year in NSW were known to social workers, report says

Download FaCS NSW 2015 Child Deaths Report:

http://www.community.nsw.gov.au/__d...87030/child_deaths_report_2015_fullreport.pdf

Not sure if everyone's still discussing this, but my theory about why the police were searching the forest for car parts & what led them to that -
The two cars that FM saw that morning were both average cars, not of 4x4 ability, both facing towards the dead end, where apparently there are off road tracks? These kinds of cars driving through that kind of track would probably sustain damage, I think this could also explain why the police waited a year to release the information about the cars, because they were wanting to find who the vehicles belonged to before any damages could be repaired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if everyone's still discussing this, but my theory about why the police were searching the forest for car parts & what led them to that -
The two cars that FM saw that morning were both average cars, not of 4x4 ability, both facing towards the dead end, where apparently there are off road tracks? These kinds of cars driving through that kind of track would probably sustain damage,

That's a decent theory, Violet77. Wonder how they decided on the location.

Just checking in after months and sadly there isn't much to catch up on.

Mr Spedding is less than 1% of the Persons Of Interest. Only, he happens to be the main one that the media latched on to, because he was so visibly searched.

In a semi-rural area, where septic tanks are everywhere, and peoples backyards are dark and vast..... why would you hide anything in your OWN septic tank?

Not pointing the finger, or suggesting that's how anything was disposed of...... but it strikes me that if someone was lucky enough to not leave a trace at the point of abduction, then knowing where a piece of evidence was finally disposed seems so impossible :(

Social media is interesting

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

[h=1]Grandmother of missing boy William Tyrrell wanted by police - after 'fight with toddler's abusive uncle where he spat in her face[/h]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3903944/How-William-Tyrrell-s-grandmother-faced-arrest-warrant-court-no-show.html

[h=1]Grandmother of missing boy William Tyrrell wanted by police - after 'fight with toddler's abusive uncle where he spat in her face[/h]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3903944/How-William-Tyrrell-s-grandmother-faced-arrest-warrant-court-no-show.html

"She was a witness to an incident involving her son 'spitting in her face'"

Well, that's one angle to witness that event, I guess.

I hope her reluctance to appear in court is isolated to this event, rather than a sign of anything wider.

I wish they would have pointed out that this is one of William's bio grandmothers. Not his foster grandma from the house where William disappeared.
It could give people who are not as familiar with the situation the wrong impression.

So, this is William's bio uncle.

During the altercation - which occurred in March - Mitchell allegedly damaged his mother's wall and outside fence.

He was charged with damage to property, intimidating her with intent to cause fear of harm and common assault...

Court documents said he had a history of violence, and had previously breached Apprehended Violence Orders and been charged with possession of knife.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...other-faced-arrest-warrant-court-no-show.html

I didn't realise that victims of violence and intimidation were arrested if they failed to turn up in court. Seems a bit unfair!

I didn't realise that victims of violence and intimidation were arrested if they failed to turn up in court. Seems a bit unfair!

Im thinking that the police want her to be a witness, she isn't offering to be one maybe?? Can you be subpoenaed for something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95