Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps NC was not the only victim. The fence that was damaged may have been joint property with a neighbour.

Perhaps NC was not the only victim. The fence that was damaged may have been joint property with a neighbour.

True..it most likely was. Most fences in suburbia are. Not to mention if it was a rental property then it belonged to a landlord and not them at all.

I have a question: How many seconds (or minutes and seconds) was it from the moment the mother last heard WT shouting "raarr", until the moment the mother looked around the corner of the house and saw he was not visible where the "raar" had came from?

Abduction is a conclusion which has been reached, understandably, by saying: all other possibilities have been ruled out by complete search of the property and all associated geographical areas/features, therefore, by elimination, it can only be abduction.
There is actually (as far has been released) no direct evidence whatsoever of WT walking/running down to the E/W section of Benaroon (the theory proposed in 60minutes), no evidence of him being grabbed, and no evidence of him being put into a vehicle. All of those are assumptions, validated only by the argument that all other possibilities have been ruled out, therefore that must be what happened.

I have a question: How many seconds (or minutes and seconds) was it from the moment the mother last heard WT shouting "raarr", until the moment the mother looked around the corner of the house and saw he was not visible where the "raar" had came from?

I don't know that a definitive time has been given except it wasn't a long period of time, and to my knowledge the timeline of events has been reported in many ways. I would also assume that it would be very difficult for them to judge how long it was, and the difference between 3 and 10 minutes is vast for how long the person had to act ... if it was 3 minutes it meant they were waiting to pounce surely, a longer time frame, someone may have had a few minutes to consider an unexpected opportunity.

An adult could be out of sight on Benaroon Dr extraordinarily quickly. Into the bush at the top of the hill - 100 metres, a brisk walking pace of 6km an hour, not even a run, that's 1 minute to be spotted by someone, most of that time you'll be obscured by trees between any vantage point and yourself. Down the other streets to a waiting car, maybe 3 to 5 minutes at that pace, again relying on someone to be looking out at the exact time you can be seen from the leafy gardens with recessed homes. I know in recent times I have seen dog evidence been called into question at times ... I wonder if William being lifted and carried close to an adult in his coverall polyester costume could obscure his scent at the end of the driveway?

It is tragic William is still missing and his loved ones are facing yet another Christmas not knowing if he is dead or alive. I hoped the $1 million reward might create some movement. Thank you to all of you for continuing to post and and discuss William's case.

Abduction is a conclusion which has been reached, understandably, by saying: all other possibilities have been ruled out by complete search of the property and all associated geographical areas/features, therefore, by elimination, it can only be abduction.
There is actually (as far has been released) no direct evidence whatsoever of WT walking/running down to the E/W section of Benaroon (the theory proposed in 60minutes), no evidence of him being grabbed, and no evidence of him being put into a vehicle. All of those are assumptions, validated only by the argument that all other possibilities have been ruled out, therefore that must be what happened.

I have to agree, koios. The tentative conclusion arrived at wrt William's disappearance by investigators, as far as we know, has been via a process of elimination. Just how or why competing hypotheses have been ruled out hasn't been made public.

Personally, without access to all of the information investigators have gathered over the past two years or so, I vacillate between a number of different theories regarding the 'how', 'why' and 'who' of William's disappearance, finding it impossible to settle on one to the exclusion of all others.

The only thing I can be sure of is that William's disappearance is a mystery and one that has caused many people much grief, especially his loved ones. Yet another holiday season is upon them, and us, without certainty or closure. I can only reiterate the words of William's foster parents, contained in a poem they wrote for him last Christmas:

'[But] Wherever you may be;
We wish that you are safe,
That you are happy,
That you are being loved,[...]'

William Tyrrell: Missing boy's parents release Christmas poem to son

It is tragic William is still missing and his loved ones are facing yet another Christmas not knowing if he is dead or alive. I hoped the $1 million reward might create some movement. Thank you to all of you for continuing to post and and discuss William's case.

The whole situation is just so sad. I pray for strength for his loved ones, as I don't know how they cope.

Don't forget they will have CCTV footage.

Don't forget they will have CCTV footage.

And phone pings, and alibis that can or cannot be proven ... and who knows what else. We know so very little about the evidence that has been gathered and retained/dispelled during these years of an exclusive task force working on this case.

im sure det jubelin and co know exactly what happened to william but just dont have enough evidence yet to make an arrest stick

this in todays news, no mention of william in the list though....
[h=1]The parents across Australia still hoping for their lost children to come home[/h]http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/the-parents-across-australia-still-hoping-for-their-lost-children-to-come-home/news-story/eb21fcc911471582f88fe3932cb300de

im sure det jubelin and co know exactly what happened to william but just dont have enough evidence yet to make an arrest stick

Unfortunately "exactly" and "not enough evidence" don't go well together.

Unfortunately "exactly" and "not enough evidence" don't go well together.
Agree. They offered a huge reward after two years of saying they didn't need to, still have no official suspect, no body or William to be found, just countless POIs of various kinds. I don't think they know 'exactly' what happened at all.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

this in todays news, no mention of william in the list though....
[h=1]The parents across Australia still hoping for their lost children to come home[/h]http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/the-parents-across-australia-still-hoping-for-their-lost-children-to-come-home/news-story/eb21fcc911471582f88fe3932cb300de

The article seems to be more about cold cases, doesn't it? Whereas William's case is still a very hot tamale.

I've been investigating pizzagate, Comet ping pong, James Alefantis, Tony and John podesta, the bush's, the Clintons, Nancy schaefer's death among many other strange "suicides", heavy breathing band, besta pizza, goat pizza, terra sole, pizza underground, Sasha lord, and the list goes on and on

During the last three weeks researching, I have run across lots of info on a huge satanic pedophelia ring in Australia. Just thought I should mention that here.

Also, is there a forum on websleuths to discuss the developments of this pizzagate pedo ring?

I've been working on reddit and voat, and there's lots of progress and hard workers, but websleuths has great minds and is more civil than Reddit. I'm hoping there's a way websleuths can contribute to rescuing these children being abused and raped by many politicians and many in power in Washington as well as other foreign politicians. Many children were taken from Haiti after the Earthquake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95