Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying WT's case and Tyler's are related however I am just looking at the similarities. Boys, toddlers, playing with sister on Friday morning at 10.30 when they go missing from properties they are visiting, properties are sold by the following month and both properties may well be in settlement at the time of disappearance. Two events approxiamately 18km apart. Two events approxiamately 16 months apart. Quite possible that a number of searchers in WT's case also searched for Tyler Kennedy. Any other similarities anyone wishes to add are welcome. MOO

I'm not saying WT's case and Tyler's are related however I am just looking at the similarities. Boys, toddlers, playing with sister on Friday morning at 10.30 when they go missing from properties they are visiting, properties are sold by the following month and both properties may well be in settlement at the time of disappearance. Two events approxiamately 18km apart. Two events approxiamately 16 months apart. Quite possible that a number of searchers in WT's case also searched for Tyler Kennedy. Any other similarities anyone wishes to add are welcome. MOO

Me either but it doesn't hurt to do some sleuthing around while we're waiting for a rare update on the progress of the investigation into William's disappearance.

• Isolated rural location.
  • Close to thick bushland.
  • Offroad as well as sealed road access.
  • Multiple entrance/exit routes.
  • Close to Pacific Highway.

I think I'm starting to side with the cryptozoologists, ie; there's a bunyip roaming the country around Middle Brother National Park.

BBM
This has always struck me as strange. If my child was missing I would not leave to pick my sister up from the airport. Surely someone else could have done that.

I have read about FM having a bro, but not a sister.

I think I'm starting to side with the cryptozoologists, ie; there's a bunyip roaming the country around Middle Brother National Park.

Not possible. The Bunyips were wiped out because they didn't vaccinate their children.

Not possible. The Bunyips were wiped out because they didn't vaccinate their children.

You forgot the *boom tish* at the end of your last sentence, rich.

What about another theory, ie; abduction by aliens? *facepalm*

btw do you still have access to nearmaps?

Yowies apparently are prevalent around Taree.:banghead:

Why are we discussing Tyler Kennedy's case on William's thread....Do you really think there is a connection....I am finding it all very confusing ???

Why are we discussing Tyler Kennedy's case on William's thread....Do you really think there is a connection....I am finding it all very confusing ???

I noticed that a Kendall local who had been quoted several times in MSM about the events around the day WT had disappeared had inquired on facebook about how to help in the search for another male toddler the year before WT went missing. Although that child was found 15 hours after he went missing, I thought it should be looked at to see if there are any similarities to the cases to see if there might be a connection as the disappearances were only 18km apart and one of the search sites for WT, Middle Brother State Forest, lies between the 2 disappearance sites. My thinking is, has there been any previous cases in the area in recent times where a child has gone missing? Any information about Tyler's "wandering off" might give an indication of what might have happened to WT. In Tyler's case from what I understand, a ground search, Polair and dogs could not locate him by sunset the day he went missing, police called the search off til the next day however volunteers persisted and found him just after 1 am, soaking wet, covered from head to toe in cuts from scrub and very shaken up. From comments from his mother and in articles it was wondered if he would have lasted if people hadn't of kept looking. I am exploring if there are similarities in the wandering off theory and also the opportunistic abduction theory.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078
How could toddler William Tyrrell simply vanish into thin air?

If someone took William, it is unlikely to have been their first offence, says Dr Michael Diamond, a forensic psychiatrist and criminal profiler. “You don’t just do this sort of crime for the first time,” he says. “You would have to overcome other experiential things that confront you if you are going to do something of that magnitude. Is it somebody who has access to a child, and thought about it and not done it because their contact is too obvious, and so it has been
a rehearsed and lived-in fantasy without the terrible outcome?” Diamond asks.

The above quote and quotes from Dr Sarah Yule make me wonder if WT's disappearance was a local and if Tyler Kennedy may have been a practice run. MOO

if williams disappearance is stranger related, the person who took him could have later left his body in the dense scrub where searchers already looked, so that if his body is ever found it will look like he wandered in there and was overlooked, they may have even been one of the local searchers

I noticed that a Kendall local who had been quoted several times in MSM about the events around the day WT had disappeared had inquired on facebook about how to help in the search for another male toddler the year before WT went missing. Although that child was found 15 hours after he went missing, I thought it should be looked at to see if there are any similarities to the cases to see if there might be a connection as the disappearances were only 18km apart and one of the search sites for WT, Middle Brother State Forest, lies between the 2 disappearance sites. My thinking is, has there been any previous cases in the area in recent times where a child has gone missing? Any information about Tyler's "wandering off" might give an indication of what might have happened to WT. In Tyler's case from what I understand, a ground search, Polair and dogs could not locate him by sunset the day he went missing, police called the search off til the next day however volunteers persisted and found him just after 1 am, soaking wet, covered from head to toe in cuts from scrub and very shaken up. From comments from his mother and in articles it was wondered if he would have lasted if people hadn't of kept looking. I am exploring if there are similarities in the wandering off theory and also the opportunistic abduction theory.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

If someone took William, it is unlikely to have been their first offence, says Dr Michael Diamond, a forensic psychiatrist and criminal profiler. “You don’t just do this sort of crime for the first time,” he says. “You would have to overcome other experiential things that confront you if you are going to do something of that magnitude. Is it somebody who has access to a child, and thought about it and not done it because their contact is too obvious, and so it has been

The above quote and quotes from Dr Sarah Yule make me wonder if WT's disappearance was a local and if Tyler Kennedy may have been a practice run. MOO

I definitely think it's worth checking MSM for short-term disappearances of similarly aged children in the area, froggy.

Who's to say William's abductor isn't a serial child sex offender who accidentally murdered him or escalated to murder, subsequent to abducting other children, if only short term?

Brett Peter Cowan sexually assaulted two boys - one whilst he was living in Brisbane before he murdered Daniel and one in Darwin afterward:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brett_Peter_Cowan

From what I know, child sex offenders and/or murderers are very often repeat offenders, ie:

'It is important to recognise that within the broad offender category of child sex offenders, some subcategories of offenders are likely to be at greater risk of reoffending than others. As Petrunik and Deutschmann (2008: 500) argue:

'some sex offenders—notably, extrafamilial offenders with male victims who meet clinical criteria for paraphilias, such as paedophilia or exhibitionism—do offend with high frequency over long periods.'

Source:

Misperceptions about child sex offenders
Trends & issues in crime and criminal justice no.429
Kelly Richards
ISSN 1836-2206
Canberra: Australian Institute of Criminology, September 2011

yes, this is what im thinking!

if williams disappearance is stranger related, the person who took him could have later left his body in the dense scrub where searchers already looked, so that if his body is ever found it will look like he wandered in there and was overlooked, they may have even been one of the local searchers

I was wondering what would realistically happen to a preschooler's body if they were to die in the forest there. Would animals ravage it? Would it just decompose naturally? Would they be able to tell what had happened to him?

Frogwell...maybe you should ring Crimestoppers re possible connection between the 2 cases.

I was wondering what would realistically happen to a preschooler's body if they were to die in the forest there. Would animals ravage it? Would it just decompose naturally? Would they be able to tell what had happened to him?
Can anyone remember if Azaria Chamberlain's bones were ever found after she was taken by a dingo?
I should imagine there are dingos roaming around that huge dense bushland surrounding fgm's property.
I wonder if William did wander into the bushland and got lost and maybe was dragged and taken by a dingo.
A friend of mine studies dingos and he has spotted some hanging around bushland that adjoins his property in a built up area in Nambour Qld...True story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState