Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see how my morning pans out. I may be able to get there.

Sorry everyone, I wasn't able to attend the hearings. I had an emergency appointment with my dentist in the morning and, as a consequence, have been out of action ever since.

Has the matter been listed for trial yet? When it is I will try again to get there. No promises as dental issue is ongoing.

I received an e-mail this morning from Sarah Crawford from the Daily Telegraph. She wrote,"The Judge has suppressed this entire case during the pre-trial hearing The media has had lawyers trying to fight the suppression. The judge said she will revisit the suppression order on February 20 when the trial proper is expected to start. Our lawyers will be there again for that." Kind of her to reply and give us the heads up.

I received an e-mail this morning from Sarah Crawford from the Daily Telegraph. She wrote,"The Judge has suppressed this entire case during the pre-trial hearing The media has had lawyers trying to fight the suppression. The judge said she will revisit the suppression order on February 20 when the trial proper is expected to start. Our lawyers will be there again for that." Kind of her to reply and give us the heads up.

Thanks frog.
Suppression :gaah:
Lets hope they are lifted come 20 Feb
It is kind of her to give the heads up.

So this trial should be done and dusted before he has to front up in Vic at the end of March.

With regards to William's disappearance, I am honestly getting to the point where I think it was a :ufo:because how else does a 3 year old boy just vanish into thin air...MOO

With regard to William's disappearance, I am honestly getting to the point where I think it was a :ufo:because how else does a 3 year old boy just vanish into thin air...MOO

Firstly, my friend mortgaged her home to fight LEGALLY for custody of her two very young grandchildren who were about to be adopted out.

I'm sure there are others who might opt for a snatch & run.

Secondly, I was a delivery driver for AustPost for five years. Kids are smart and overhear adults saying they are expecting someone to arrive. So many times when I pulled up the excited children would fly out of the house acting like I was Santa arriving & nearly climb into the van wanting to know.
My point is, many many times it would have been soo easy to grab a child and whisk them away. On many occasions the parent was in the back yard oblivious to what was happening.

I know how easy it would be to grab a kiddy who is excited to see you because mummy was watching out for you. Get my drift??
People become complacent thinking they live in a quiet, safe location.

Obviously no-one is safe especially when the 'invited one' could have a pedophile background like BS!

Except that BS was not invited that day, nor expected

Firstly, my friend mortgaged her home to fight LEGALLY for custody of her two very young grandchildren who were about to be adopted out.

I'm sure there are others who might opt for a snatch & run.

Secondly, I was a delivery driver for AustPost for five years. Kids are smart and overhear adults saying they are expecting someone to arrive. So many times when I pulled up the excited children would fly out of the house acting like I was Santa arriving & nearly climb into the van wanting to know.
My point is, many many times it would have been soo easy to grab a child and whisk them away. On many occasions the parent was in the back yard oblivious to what was happening.

I know how easy it would be to grab a kiddy who is excited to see you because mummy was watching out for you. Get my drift??
People become complacent thinking they live in a quiet, safe location.

Obviously no-one is safe especially when the 'invited one' could have a pedophile background like BS!

Except that BS was not invited that day, nor expected

I am a bit confused about that Karo.

Rodney Spedding says. “He’s taken in kids and looked after them over the years. I’ve watched him with my kids. I’ve got no doubt that he would have nothing to do with the disappearance of William.”

He says his father was due to go to William’s grandmother’s house on the day William disappeared, to fix her washing machine, but “he went to an award ceremony at the school, where one of the boys was getting an award, so he ended up going there rather than going out on that day to William’s grandmother’s”. He says his father told him that he phoned the grandmother to say he would not be coming to fix the washing machine.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

BS told relatives he never planned, nor was booked, to be in Kendall on the day William vanished without trace.
He said he was “relieved” when he could not reach William’s grandmother by phone because he didn’t want to perform the repair over the weekend and wanted to take his children to their football game.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/97a47cc5fe384c2fbf91c2f87488c9fa

So was he actually intending to fix the washer on the weekend? Why not on the Friday?
imo

of course they've shown no remorse. 'Remorse' requires a level of emotional care & concern, of empathy, and of decent human moral values - all of which (IMO) are far above the capacity of invertebrate Rick spiders such as these.

Just thinking about the detectives being troubled by the dogs not finding William's scent.
In the end when this case is solved someday, police can never be accused of not giving this case their all, even though their comrades said in their professionally trained opinions (the sniffer and cavader dogs) that William's scent was not found.
They took every precaution, expanded their search perimeters and nobody will ever be able to say that they didn't search long or hard enough..MOO

The video he made, made it clear and also the mother's interview on 60 minutes

I am a bit confused about that Karo.

Rodney Spedding says. “He’s taken in kids and looked after them over the years. I’ve watched him with my kids. I’ve got no doubt that he would have nothing to do with the disappearance of William.”

He says his father was due to go to William’s grandmother’s house on the day William disappeared, to fix her washing machine, but “he went to an award ceremony at the school, where one of the boys was getting an award, so he ended up going there rather than going out on that day to William’s grandmother’s”. He says his father told him that he phoned the grandmother to say he would not be coming to fix the washing machine.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...sh-into-thin-air/story-e6frg6z6-1227308929078

BS told relatives he never planned, nor was booked, to be in Kendall on the day William vanished without trace.
He said he was “relieved” when he could not reach William’s grandmother by phone because he didn’t want to perform the repair over the weekend and wanted to take his children to their football game.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/97a47cc5fe384c2fbf91c2f87488c9fa

So was he actually intending to fix the washer on the weekend? Why not on the Friday?
imo

Dregs of humanity.

I firmly believe this type of filth would be capable of murder. No problem.

AND happily living their lives knowing exactly what they've done in the past.

Truly dispicable creatures. The lot of them.

While I'm at it, how in the hell can MS stand by that thing with a past like that!?!

The video he made, made it clear and also the mother's interview on 60 minutes

Yes BS did say in his u-tube release that he was not expected to be at the Tyrrell house on the day William disappeared.

I guess only nana and BS really know if he did indeed know that young William and his family were expected to be arriving before the weekend.
imo

He also made a lot of other tenuous claims in it too, soso. Personally I don't believe a word he says, but that's just my opinion.

Yes BS did say in his u-tube release that he was not expected to be at the Tyrrell house on the day William disappeared.

I guess only nana and BS really know if he did indeed know that young William and his family were expected to be arriving before the weekend.
imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member