Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes BS did say in his u-tube release that he was not expected to be at the Tyrrell house on the day William disappeared.

I guess only nana and BS really know if he did indeed know that young William and his family were expected to be arriving before the weekend.
imo

All that the FM can factually say about whether BS had knowledge of WT being there on the 60 minutes interview is, "I don't know, anything's possible." After that statement you can see the up and down movement of what is visible of her face, which gave me the impression that she was nodding yes, but couldn't say it.

All that the FM can factually say about whether BS had knowledge of WT being there on the 60 minutes interview is, "I don't know, anything's possible." After that statement you can see the up and down movement of what is visible of her face, which gave me the impression that she was nodding yes, but couldn't say it.

And I agree frog.

And I agree frog.

Exactly. I agree.

Arghhh ....

Reporter - "Have you ever seen the little boy."
BS - "The media has correctly reported that."

Have I missed something in the media?
Has it been said in any media report that BS has or hasn't seen the little boy.
I only recall it being said that he denies having anything to do with Williams disappearance.

Tricky question that one .... imo

Is this the quote to which you are referring? If so, it is inaccurate and could you please provide the link to the quote you are referring to?

He confirmed that he did attend the home of William’s grandmother in the day’s before William’s disappearance but said he had never seen the young boy.

“The media has correctly reported my attendance of the premises,” he said.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/c04f5f292a4b4840598b96e52d9d32fd

[video=youtube;kBQhdvruBU4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=kBQhdvruBU4&app=desktop[/video]

Sorry.
From abt 1:07 of the video that TGY referenced.

Is this male reporter Chris O'Keefe from Nine News? Seems like perhaps he had had an earlier interview with another reporter who may have reported on this? Or he may have been ignoring the female reporter since she kept asking questions right after the male reporter would ask a question, even interrupting BS as he was starting to answer. He may have therefore misheard the question since they were both talking at the same time. Who knows. Obviously they are agitated and not particularly amenable to this interview. And who *would* be, under the circumstances?

Asked if he had any involvement in William’s disappearance, the 63-year-old said “no.”

“They’re following the lines of inquiry as they’re expected to do,” he said.
William ‘Bill’ Spedding has denied any involvement in the case.

A number of items have been taken away for forensic investigation.

Forensic police enter a basement at the home of William Spedding.

Police drained a septic tank at the property during their two day search.

Bikes and a trampoline could be seen around the property.

He confirmed that he did attend the home of William’s grandmother in the day’s before William’s disappearance but said he had never seen the young boy.

“The media has correctly reported my attendance of the premises,” he said.

Mr Spedding had earlier spoken to Nine News reporter Chris O’Keefe who said the couple seemed fragile.

“He was very tired, very emotional and extremely upset about it,” O’Keefe said.

“Both said to me they were on the verge of nervous breakdowns, their life has been upturned.”

O’Keefe said the couple had not been back to their home since Tuesday morning, although police gave them the all-clear to return today.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r/news-story/c04f5f292a4b4840598b96e52d9d32fd

Yes BS did say in his u-tube release that he was not expected to be at the Tyrrell house on the day William disappeared.

I guess only nana and BS really know if he did indeed know that young William and his family were expected to be arriving before the weekend.
imo

The FM said in the 60 minutes interview that the washing machine was due to be fixed but when she got to her mother's house the washing was already piling up so she phoned BS to see if he could get the part earlier and left a message. If he got the message then he could surmise that the family had arrived at foster grandmother's house.

Arghhh ....

Reporter - "Have you ever seen the little boy."
BS - "The media has correctly reported that."

Have I missed something in the media?
Has it been said in any media report that BS has or hasn't seen the little boy.
I only recall it being said that he denies having anything to do with Williams disappearance.

Tricky question that one .... imo
BBM

It's a strange and almost clumsy response. Why not just say no, no never, or I don't know, or I might have?
It seems to me like a deliberate way of not answering a question directly.

Wow I just saw this on YouTube.

It wasnt aliens it was this!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=arHi33CP9i0

:thud:
WOW TGY....Thankyou for finding this about the YOWIE....I think Yowies have been mentioned a few times throughout William's threads here....I think this could be a possibility....Have just watched a few more videos on yowies....Anything is possible....Very Eerie...MOO..:gaah:

[video=youtube;dQ_vg7gq4sA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQ_vg7gq4sA[/video]

Above is a link to part 2 of the 60 minutes show on WT. 7.08 - 7.40 gives the FM's account about contact with BS.
In the same video 2.34 - 3.04, Vanessa Partridge, 1st detective on the scene the following day of WT's disappearance gives her 1st impression of when she steps out of the car at Benaroon Dr. Maybe I have been staring at this case too long and read too much into things but she says twice,"William's not missing." I would have expected her to say, "he's not lost" or "he hasn't wandered off" cause whether he had wandered or was abducted, he was definitely missing..... missing meaning not being found where expected to be......... She knows that she was called in as Port Macquarie detectives were contacted the afternoon before by colleagues saying that something else might have happened to this child due to, the FM's gut feeling he had been abducted, no scent trails of him past the boundary and so far no signs of him in the bush and by the 1st night of his disappearance the FM remembering vehicles parked across the road. So she had a "feeling" something wasn't right when she arrived at Benaroon Drive. No ***** Sherlock! What I do want to know is, did VP say what she meant with her impressions of the situation when she arrived on the scene, "William's not missing." Did the police have suspicion/reason to think at the time that WT may not have gone missing from Benaroon Dr? MOO

BBM

It's a strange and almost clumsy response. Why not just say no, no never, or I don't know, or I might have?
It seems to me like a deliberate way of not answering a question directly.

I agree Wexford. BS had to think why too hard for the answer.

Wheres John McEnroe when we need him? Remember this?

attachment.php

:floorlaugh:

Attachments

• IMG_1413.JPG
    IMG_1413.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 91

Above is a link to part 2 of the 60 minutes show on WT. 7.08 - 7.40 gives the FM's account about contact with BS.
In the same video 2.34 - 3.04, Vanessa Partridge, 1st detective on the scene the following day of WT's disappearance gives her 1st impression of when she steps out of the car at Benaroon Dr. Maybe I have been staring at this case too long and read too much into things but she says twice,"William's not missing." I would have expected her to say, "he's not lost" or "he hasn't wandered off" cause whether he had wandered or was abducted, he was definitely missing..... missing meaning not being found where expected to be......... She knows that she was called in as Port Macquarie detectives were contacted the afternoon before by colleagues saying that something else might have happened to this child due to, the FM's gut feeling he had been abducted, no scent trails of him past the boundary and so far no signs of him in the bush and by the 1st night of his disappearance the FM remembering vehicles parked across the road. So she had a "feeling" something wasn't right when she arrived at Benaroon Drive. No ***** Sherlock! What I do want to know is, did VP say what she meant with her impressions of the situation when she arrived on the scene, "William's not missing." Did the police have suspicion/reason to think at the time that WT may not have gone missing from Benaroon Dr? MOO

Very suspicious, Froggy....there is so much about this case we don't know and will never know...MOO..:thinking:

Then of course we have Rowley the first on the scene, who knew Benaroon Drive well. For what reason did he know it so well?
His comments imo gave the impression he felt William was not going to be found quickly.

1:34
We wont stop.We will be here tomorrow. There will be more of us. It will get bigger and bigger and well keep looking.

Then of course we have Rowley the first on the scene, who knew Benaroon Drive well. For what reason did he know it so well?
His comments imo gave the impression he felt William was not going to be found quickly.

We wont stop.We will be here tomorrow. There will be more of us. It will get bigger and bigger and well keep looking.
Soso, Rowlie said he "lives in Kendall" (1:24 in the video) and knows Benaroon Drive well...after all it is only a small town..MOO

I guess I attribute Chris Rowley's comments to the FF as maybe at the end of the 1st day when they have so far found nothing. MOO

On the face of it, and in retrospect, "William's not missing" is a candidate for the most embarrassing thing said by a police officer this decade. And kind of insensitive to William's family and the other searchers.

I think a policeman said something similar to GBC: that the circumstances around Allison's disappearance were not typical of a missing person's case. Perhaps VP was thinking along those lines, that William's case looked like a murder.

On the face of it, and in retrospect, "William's not missing" is a candidate for the most embarrassing thing said by a police officer this decade. And kind of insensitive to William's family and the other searchers.

I think a policeman said something similar to GBC: that the circumstances around Allison's disappearance were not typical of a missing person's case. Perhaps VP was thinking along those lines, that William's case looked like a murder.

LoL. Yes all evidence was that he was missing, but insightful detective VP didn't see it that way.....
My question is, who is he not missing to? He can only be not missing to people who know him.
MOO

In another article she said straightaway as soon as she was on scene that he wasn't missing in the bush, she suspected abduction. That's what she meant but not very precise language in that video.

In another article she said straightaway as soon as she was on scene that he wasn't missing in the bush, she suspected abduction. That's what she meant but not very precise language in that video.

Have you got a link to that please Eloise?

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=804822206268634&id=114990695251792&substory_index=0
above is a link to an article in The Australian

At 2.35pm detectives are dispatched from Port Macquarie and begin taking statements. One of them speaks to a colleague, Detective Senior Constable Vanessa Partridge, back at Port Macquarie late that afternoon; they are worried something more sinister may have taken place. Partridge arrives very early the next day, and already there are people out on *horseback, on bicycle, on foot, searching for *William. His dad is out there with them, and will be for days, thinking, “Surely if he is out here in the bush he’ll be found?”
Arriving at the house on Benaroon Drive, *Partridge is thinking, “Something just doesn’t feel right about this whole thing.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922