Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly respected journalist, Caroline Overington, predicted in her 'Womens Weekly' article some time ago on 7/9/2015 that we, the public, may never hear the truth about what REALLY happened to William...This is always at the back of my mind...Maybe she is correct...MOO

Following article is not about William but includes commentary on the relationship between perpetrator and their spouse and why they are supported:

Confronting my abuser

Also interesting, the perpetrator once worked for DoCS at Port Macquarie.

Rebecca's Victim Impact Statement (.pdf):

http://smh.com.au/interactive/2016/confronting-my-abuser/statement.pdf

What a courageous young lady. I truely hope that monster never sees freedom, and that the Lord blesses Rebecca with the love and joy that she deserves

Ignore my comment, I was reading stupid stuff on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3dwofGXq7

Reposting this link from thread 12. Picture #27 of a cop standing outside of a white van has an essential caption. For those who don't know.

http://www.lesliewilliams.com.au/We...letters/201406_Leslie_Williams_Newsletter.pdf

The synchronicity in this case at times has astonished me, like various summaries in the above newsletter by NSW Nationals MP, Leslie Williams, June 2014.

I remenber being very surprised when I read the last paragraph of the far LHS column on the first page in that newsletter, froggy:

'Local people can also show their support by attending the Bravehearts Mid North Coast White Balloon Day Breakfast to be held on Friday 12 September [2014] 7:00am to 8:30am at Panthers Port Macquarie [...]'

What a sad coincidence.

Hi, I've been following this case for a while as it's haunted me having a boy the same age as William when he went missing.. I wish we knew the facts.. I was just re-listening to "The moment William went missing" (good to do with sound only as another forum user previously pointed out) and think I caught what FM says when FF gives the time they last saw William as "about 10.15". I believe she whispers "no it was after that".. Anyway, not sure it's of any importance as the time was given as 10:25 in other reports but I remember it being discussed previously..

Just my opinion but I always found it so strange that the police "cleared" the family so quickly given how often in cases reported in MSM (and possibly statistically) that family members are perpetrators.. I just find it so strange with no other witnesses in such a quiet street of any activity taking place that the people who last saw him are so easily cleared.. I don't want to put anyone offside with my ideas but after all this time, I feel like any possibility should be reconsidered.

Also, about the gag order - when I read Caroline Overington's piece on why we'll never know the truth a long time ago, I personally got the impression that the FP being "two people who clearly love William very much" were being gagged by bio family; however, from SM comments, it appears the opposite may be true? Just curious whether anyone has any understanding of these orders issued by govt departments and who is banned from saying what..

Anyway, I hope I have kept within WS rules as this is my first comment

I agree, Hellsbells. It would have been impossible to clear the whole family in that short space of time which indicates to me that there is more that the police knew (or a strategic ploy) at the time than we were allowed to know. The gag seems to be directed from government departments due to William's foster situation. His bio mum attempts to circumvent this gag through sm but gets blocked from time to time on FB. A horrible position to be in for all involved. I feel sorry for both families.
My opinion only.

I agree, Hellsbells. It would have been impossible to clear the whole family in that short space of time which indicates to me that there is more that the police knew (or a strategic ploy) at the time than we were allowed to know. The gag seems to be directed from government departments due to William's foster situation. His bio mum attempts to circumvent this gag through sm but gets blocked from time to time on FB. A horrible position to be in for all involved. I feel sorry for both families.
My opinion only.

BBM. I have said this from the beginning. How could the family have been cleared in such a short space of time. Which family and how far does family extend?

BBM. I have said this from the beginning. How could the family have been cleared in such a short space of time. Which family and how far does family extend?

I remember (pretty sure it was) GJ saying immediate and extended family (which I took to include foster, directed at people who knew that info) had been cleared.

Again you could say 'how far does that extend', but it's even more surprising then that they could be cleared so quickly (though I think that quote did come some ways into the investigation).

I too wonder if that was said just to make people think they weren't being looked at... and kinda hope that too as it makes it a bit more likely that he's ok somewhere.

I think we just have to ACCEPT that the "FAMILY" have all been cleared, regardless of how extended that family might be, even though we may think differently...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes