Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
as he was named the main person of interest right from the beginning

Spedding hasn't been named the main person of interest.

He's the main one the media has caught onto because they noticed the police raid. There could of been other raids.

The media weren't even meant to publish those details.

Police have over 100 suspects and we have no ranking.

I'm just saying because, although I agree with you that it would be a shame if Spedding was the culprit afterall, it would also be a shame if all this monumental focus on Spedding allowed someone to hide in plain sight. Everyone in the public probably thinks Spedding is guilty because freaking Tracy Grimshaw kept hunting him down.... so people in the public may not of kept an open mind and may off missed important details about someone they know.

Spedding hasn't been named the main person of interest.

He's the main one the media has caught onto because they noticed the police raid. There could of been other raids.

The media weren't even meant to publish those details.

Police have over 100 suspects and we have no ranking.

I'm just saying because, although I agree with you that it would be a shame if Spedding was the culprit afterall, it would also be a shame if all this monumental focus on Spedding allowed someone to hide in plain sight. Everyone in the public probably thinks Spedding is guilty because freaking Tracy Grimshaw kept hunting him down.... so people in the public may not of kept an open mind and may off missed important details about someone they know.

As far as we know, Bill Spedding was the only other person apart from the family who knew that William would be at foster grandma's home that day...and for William to disappear in such a short space of time, is it any wonder that people are thinking that Bill Spedding is the main person of interest?

What about all the SEARCHING of his pawnbroker business - flat above shop with mattress, computer & other items taken for testing - his home - pumping of his septic tank with tee shirt found - spiderman toy found in his vehicle - driving around bushland search with police presence etc.etc.etc.

Is it any wonder why Bill Spedding has been singled out with all this going on, right from the beginning?

My point is, wouldn't it be sad if he is the main culprit for William's disappearance, the prolonged agony for William's family could have been minimised, instead of 2 years on and still no arrests (similar to Bruce & Denise Morcombe's prolonged agony waiting all those years for an arrest for Daniel's killer)...MOO

As far as we know, Bill Spedding was the only other person apart from the family who knew that William would be at foster grandma's home that day...and for William to disappear in such a short space of time, is it any wonder that people are thinking that Bill Spedding is the main person of interest?

What about all the SEARCHING of his pawnbroker business - flat above shop with mattress, computer & other items taken for testing - his home - pumping of his septic tank with tee shirt found - spiderman toy found in his vehicle - driving around bushland search with police presence etc.etc.etc.

Is it any wonder why Bill Spedding has been singled out with all this going on, right from the beginning?

My point is, wouldn't it be sad if he is the main culprit for William's disappearance, the prolonged agony for William's family could have been minimised, instead of 2 years on and still no arrests (similar to Bruce & Denise Morcombe's prolonged agony waiting all those years for an arrest for Daniel's killer)...MOO
Tiddles, as far as we know, Spedding did not know about William's visit beforehand. It's speculation that FG may have mentioned it to him. FM was unable to confirm that she did.

As to the searching, it inclines me to think that Spedding is innocent regarding William. Jubelin was evidently chagrined, to put it mildly, when the police opposition to bail in the other case was overridden. If anything incriminating had been found in the searches, it would have been put forward to help keep Spedding gaoled pending the child rape trial/s. It seems moderately unlikely that the home and office of the person who abducted William should have had nothing of a criminal nature to be found within. No illegal *advertiser censored*, for example.

As far as we know

We know so much about BS because he is who the MSM have focused on, sometimes to the disapproval of LE. Other of the 100+ unknown POIs could have even closer ties - we the public just haven't been made aware. Imagine the scenarios we could dream up if we had that list!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

We know so much about BS because he is who the MSM have focused on, sometimes to the disapproval of LE. Other of the 100+ unknown POIs could have even closer ties - we the public just haven't been made aware. Imagine the scenarios we could dream up if we had that list!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Totally agree.

Tiddles, as far as we know, Spedding did not know about William's visit beforehand. It's speculation that FG may have mentioned it to him. FM was unable to confirm that she did.

As to the searching, it inclines me to think that Spedding is innocent regarding William. Jubelin was evidently chagrined, to put it mildly, when the police opposition to bail in the other case was overridden. If anything incriminating had been found in the searches, it would have been put forward to help keep Spedding gaoled pending the child rape trial/s. It seems moderately unlikely that the home and office of the person who abducted William should have had nothing of a criminal nature to be found within. No illegal *advertiser censored*, for example.

With all due respect JLZ....I really feel that Bill Spedding is still the main culprit & ring leader....enter all his undesirable (paedo) acqaintances (some of whom are presently still serving jail sentences), as well as BS's troubled in-laws....does form a foggy illusion around him.
If my memory serves me correctly, it was never published in msm about the forensic results found on computer & mattress taken from the flat above his pawn shop...I could be mistaken about this.
I thought fgm had mentioned to BS that she was expecting family visit & that she needed her washing machine repaired...I could be mistaken about this.
With all the added speculation about possible paedophilia etc., the focus on William's disappearance seemed to be smothered by all this other STUFF taking over...MOO

With all due respect JLZ....I really feel that Bill Spedding is still the main culprit & ring leader....enter all his undesirable (paedo) acqaintances (some of whom are presently still serving jail sentences), as well as BS's troubled in-laws....does form a foggy illusion around him.
If my memory serves me correctly, it was never published in msm about the forensic results found on computer & mattress taken from the flat above his pawn shop...I could be mistaken about this.
I thought fgm had mentioned to BS that she was expecting family visit & that she needed her washing machine repaired...I could be mistaken about this.
With all the added speculation about possible paedophilia etc., the focus on William's disappearance seemed to be smothered by all this other STUFF taking over...MOO
I think you are right that we never heard heard about forensic results. I was drawing an inference from what happened/didn't happen later.

I think you are right that we never heard heard about forensic results. I was drawing an inference from what happened/didn't happen later.

Not to worry JLZ.....Anyway, I really feel that we the public will never hear the truth about what really happened to William.....I wonder at times if the police ever questioned foster mum & foster dad seperately......Just read the other day that the one mistake the FBI made in the Madelaine McCann case was that they should have interviewed the parents seperately because they contradicted each other (not saying that this is the case re William's foster parents).....Makes you wonder though......Also are there coverups to protect government agencies.....I believe there is so much more to William's case than meets the eye......Things just don't add up......I feel that this case is going to drag on & on, unfortunately...MOO...:hanging:

I had word that Crimestoppers are still receiving calls about William.

My thoughts and prayers are with William's family and loved ones again this Christmas....Yet another Christmas without him....Just too heartbreaking to bear..:grouphug:

My thoughts and prayers are with William's family and loved ones again this Christmas....Yet another Christmas without him....Just too heartbreaking to bear..:grouphug:

Lovely thoughtful post tiddles24 William's family are in my prayers too every day I can't imagine how hard it is for them. Thanks to all of you for keeping William's thread going and for continuing to care about him.

I wonder this all the time.. I find the Where's William.org site bizarre to say the least listing all his favourite foods and medications like an instruction manual to someone and would love to hear news that he's been found safe and well. After all this time, I just don't know... Where and how could you hide one of the most well-known three (now five)-year-old faces in Australia.. Breaks my heart to think about it.

Do many of you think that William is still alive?

I wonder if he is still alive after all this time... if he is, I wonder if whoever has him is trying to pass him off as their own & be enrolling him in school in the new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...n/news-story/9c80dcc85274f668b91fd22661fe38b9

William Tyrrell’s parents write Christmas message to missing son: ‘We hope you find your way home to us’

“Christmas is a time for happiness. It’s a time when families come together and hold each other tight, but not our family and not this Christmas night while our beautiful little boy William is still missing, absent from our sight.

“We will love you forever and keep hope in our hearts that soon someone will come forward and say something so you will find your way home to us.”

:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...n/news-story/9c80dcc85274f668b91fd22661fe38b9

William Tyrrell’s parents write Christmas message to missing son: ‘We hope you find your way home to us’

“Christmas is a time for happiness. It’s a time when families come together and hold each other tight, but not our family and not this Christmas night while our beautiful little boy William is still missing, absent from our sight.

“We will love you forever and keep hope in our hearts that soon someone will come forward and say something so you will find your way home to us.”

:xmastree::xmastree::xmastree:

Heartbreaking.

Do many of you think that William is still alive?

DCI Jubelin said that there is no evidence to suggest William is deceased during the presser he gave in September of this year. He also said that the NSW Coroner is quite happy for the investigation into William's disappearance to continue and he is yet to call for an inquest into William's suspected death. So I guess it's a 'Yes.' from me.

I wonder this all the time.. I find the Where's William.org site bizarre to say the least listing all his favourite foods and medications like an instruction manual to someone and would love to hear news that he's been found safe and well. After all this time, I just don't know... Where and how could you hide one of the most well-known three (now five)-year-old faces in Australia.. Breaks my heart to think about it.

There are a few long term missing persons' cases in Australia where the child or children are alive and being hidden. They are largely subject to custody proceedings in the Family Court.

DCI Jubelin said that there is no evidence to suggest William is deceased during the presser he gave in September of this year. He also said that the NSW Coroner is quite happy for the investigation into William's disappearance to continue and he is yet to call for an inquest into William's suspected death. So I guess it's a 'Yes.' from me.

But there is also no evidence (that is being shared with us) that suggests he's alive.
Obviously the police know more than us, but there has been no news of what direction the whole story went in after little William rounded the corner of his Grandmother's house.
I wonder what is pushing them to really believe he is alive, or that someone really did take him, I know the searches were extensive, but without evidence pointing either way, nothing can be ruled out, or are they sharing the hopes of him being alive with the public to motivate people to help more with the thought of a poor little man out there somewhere needing people to share info to find his way home, but really it's only going to help police find the perpetrator (which we all
obviously want also).
They apparently ruled out the entire family, including extended family, the chances of a childless couple/ person stumbling across little William alone for those few minutes is documented very slim, & the only motive police have suggested is a pedophile or ring of, but the chances of him surviving this long are also slim, especially with all the heat surrounding the case, why would anyone keep him this long, I find it hard to believe he would be alive unfortunately, I do wonder why the police state so strongly that they believe he is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member