Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a plethora of suppression orders William may have been found and we will never be told?
Will we be told under suppression orders if William is found?
Will we be told anything?
Daniel Morcombe disappeared in 2003....It wasn't until 2011 that his killer Brett Cowan was charged (8 years later).....It probably would have taken many more years if Bruce and Denise Morcombe and their persistant and down-to-earth Lawyer hadn't kept pushing for answers.
He went right back to the very beginning of Daniel's disappearance and found many flaws in the sloppy police work right from the start......just simple things.....Brett Cowan's name was brought up as a suspect very early on and they didn't even follow-up on simple leads from the very beginning.

I live on the Sunshine Coast very near to where Daniel went missing (his monument still stands there today and will for a very long time) and his case featured on our local news, every step of the way and it is my belief to this day that had Bruce and Denise not put in so much of their own time and effort into finding Daniel, his body may never have been found.

At one stage, Denise turned to alcohol out of sheer frustration from waiting & waiting & waiting.

You ladies may still be posting here for another 5+ years yet to no avail......I'm afraid you have more patience than me!....MOO

If there is a plethora of suppression orders William may have been found and we will never be told?
Will we be told under suppression orders if William is found?
Will we be told anything?

I don't know crabby but I'm starting to lose my patience with the powers-that-be.

I keep coming back to that bag of mobile phones and their capacity for communication at cafe etc then dumped in the bin once images have been upload etc on encrypted comms
The fact the disposable items can be used to take photos without a sim anomolously over cafe WIFI. Thsnks Richie!
There must be metadata somewhere.
Im surprised there isnt legislation to record all encrypted dark packet traffic metadata.

ive been re reading thread 1 trying to find that early news report to see which govt agencies visited the family at the grandmothers house, still cant find it and notice a lot of early news links no longer available, i found this though and still find it puzzling the sniffer dogs couldnt find williams scent anywhere?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arents-house-FIVE-days-ago.html#ixzz3DQf7nTvj

also when they suspected an abduction, why wasnt there an alert issued to the community warning of a child abductor to be wary of?
unless they suspected it to be a family related abduction?

ive been re reading thread 1 trying to find that early news report to see which govt agencies visited the family at the grandmothers house, still cant find it and notice a lot of early news links no longer available, i found this though and still find it puzzling the sniffer dogs couldnt find williams scent anywhere?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arents-house-FIVE-days-ago.html#ixzz3DQf7nTvj

also when they suspected an abduction, why wasnt there an alert issued to the community warning of a child abductor to be wary of?
unless they suspected it to be a family related abduction?

Welfare to help search for William Tyrell, missing NSW boy
September 18, 2014
EAN HIGGINS
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y/news-story/c77c1555391811f29d9eac930c75f87f

The Australian can reveal that police have — in addition to bringing sex-crime detectives into the investigation, who were yesterday door-knocking houses in Kendall — called on the assistance of FACS, which has been in contact with the boy’s relatives.

“We are working with NSW Police and the family and are doing all we can to assist in this matter,” a FACS spokeswoman said. Asked why FACS had become involved, she said: “Police are leading this investigation … child protection is a fundamental role and responsibility of FACS and it’s in the best interest of the community for us to work alongside other agencies.”

Was this the article bear?

Welfare to help search for William Tyrell, missing NSW boy
September 18, 2014
EAN HIGGINS
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...y/news-story/c77c1555391811f29d9eac930c75f87f

The Australian can reveal that police have — in addition to bringing sex-crime detectives into the investigation, who were yesterday door-knocking houses in Kendall — called on the assistance of FACS, which has been in contact with the boy’s relatives.

“We are working with NSW Police and the family and are doing all we can to assist in this matter,” a FACS spokeswoman said. Asked why FACS had become involved, she said: “Police are leading this investigation … child protection is a fundamental role and responsibility of FACS and it’s in the best interest of the community for us to work alongside other agencies.”

Was this the article bear?

yes, thankyou! but i was sure i read indigeinous liason staff were also there, which i cant find, so most likely imagined it!
maybe it was in the info about the roles of other agencies brought into the case?and not related to williams case?

It is Mike Baird in the image. Is it one of his kids? Looks like ramblings of someone unstable.

The image of the officer looks like a trigger camera in scrub?

Fake Frogwell

r6_243_2587_1701_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/4157393/1-million-reward-for-william-tyrrell-video/
I feel really foolish posting this considering the site it came from and I assume this image is photoshopped. I'm posting it cause I can't get past the resemblance to WT. IMOO. Does anyone else agree?
I have tried to look for the image elsewhere and was wondering if anyone can source it. I have also looked at pictures of WT but can't see any with the same expression that could be photoshopped. Thanks:facepalm::facepalm:

For some of you who might like some insight into Daniel Morcombe's Coronial Inquest and the enormous effort on their part in finding Daniel's killer, I thought that you might like to watch ABC's AUSTRALIAN STORY "The Man Behind The Morcombes" that aired on 20/7/2015.

Daniel's case has been the biggest investigation in Queensland history for a missing person.....I just love the Morcombes for how they are teaching children all around Australia about stranger danger.
Just Google "The Man Behind The Morcombes"....It is a good story and well worth watching...MOO

I haven't added the link because this thread is for Little William and my respect for him. *advertiser censored*
The Sting written by Kate Kyriacou is a good read. Very interesting how the undercover operation works. But also quite disturbing details of Brett Peter Cowans life. It made me sick to my stomach that this guy was ever allowed out of prison.

I love the morcombes, the work they do is amazing. Everytime i see Denise I still see the pain in her eyes. [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I wonder how suppression orders impact a coronial inquest and whether it has potential of incriminating the star and or others?

Could suppression orders prevent a coronial inquest?

May an inquest be stalled for years based on FACs and foster legislation?

I wonder how suppression orders impact a coronial inquest and whether it has potential of incriminating the star and or others?

I don't know how it really works but I have a feeling a coronial inquest would trump FACS's privacy requirements.

As for 'never knowing if he's found' - keep your eye on the Where's William site. While ever they're selling merch or taking donations it's safe to say he's still missing, or aren't they committing fraud?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know how it really works but I have a feeling a coronial inquest would trump FACS's privacy requirements.

As for 'never knowing if he's found' - keep your eye on the Where's William site. While ever they're selling merch or taking donations it's safe to say he's still missing, or aren't they committing fraud?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Non-publication and suppression orders

Or someone with a lot of money and a very good lawyer??

You would think a coronial inquest would trump FACs, but I ponder how powerful these suppression orders are. Maybe coronial inquest doesn't become public?
With suppression orders in place, information is short on the ground. We have a person in jail, another in court. I ponder if police have flanked the case, putting POIs in prison on other charges which means community is safe from these persons.

At times, I think William is alive based on attributes I cannot make mention of. But I query how long he could stay below the radar without being discovered in this day and age with technology available. Eventually he would be exposed mainly in part due to his maturity and awareness.
The question would be, who has him, where would he be under the radar?
He would have to be rural and someone would have known he was there at the perfect time in the morning, perfect time of the week, in the perfect place to abduct. Houses considerably recessed from the verge with frontal barrier foliage.
The person was either resident to the street, or a visitor to the street which has an extremely low traffic rate when everyone is taking their children to school. This was a rural dead end street, inside the working week when everyone was taking kids to school or at work, cafe etc.
The abduction was the perfect time that the least amount of people would be around

Grandma was selling, the window inside the place of abduction was coming to an end. Someone knew this.

Police have mapped all the known visitors that may have entered the street. Police have mapped everyone that was home. People are accounted for. Nearly everyone was accounted for.

The window of opportunity opened. The visitor who was either watching, or entered the street at the perfect time of abduction they anticipated would make a great window of opportune that arose.

Does someone have that tennis club footage? :happydance:

There was one other possibility. The house was for sale across the road. I cant remember if it were occupied? But usually, unless you are a resident of nearby area, you would have a real estate agent accompany you to view inside. Exterior elevations are digital now. A person would want to see inside, let alone walk the distant driveway to the house drawing suspicion.
That's the only other possible unlikely visitor scenario in a rural dead end street with an extremely low traffic rate.

What have I missed?

That is how it works. Money and power suppressing the information, combined with the flawed foster system that protects the perpetrator.
Govt has an obligation to the court.

Or someone with a lot of money and a very good lawyer??

The current POIs have highly dynamic mobile occupations with no accountability to a boss or manager. Their movement is relatively fluid. They are unimpeded in the proposition of their search for prey. They have to some degree legitimate reason to be in any street at any point without people taking a second look. Some vehicles are common plain vehicles with no distinguishable features often used in crime.

They have potential connections with bio family through a whitegood scrap network and the cash derived economy that holds little trace of movement.

They are known to each other from prior place of residency. They potentially moved residency from one place to another in some degree of unison. They may have had contact through multiple branches of child networks.

One person was building a $40000+ shed in the back of a rental at their own expense, potentially for business purposes, which is not common. They would have to be deriving considerable revenue to pay back such an expense in short time.

PS. *Highly mobile occupations with low accountability appear desirable occupations of criminals with this type of crime, murder etc.

Here is a highly speculative scenario, but the procurement chain makes it hard for police to prove someone of a crime. A feasible reason someone might have a bag of second hand phones.

"I would like to buy one of your phones, one of those phones"

"Sure, no worries, that simless second hand phone is $3000 cash"

"There you are sir, there is your phone"

Sometime later, police smash down front door finding phone with extensive *advertiser censored* on its memory.

Police "You had in your possession a phone full of illegal explicit child images"

"I bought the phone second hand from a pawn broker. It must have been from the prior owner"

Police "We have a person in custody with a phone purchased off you containing explicit images of children"

Pawn shop "We have people use their phones as collateral for a loan all the time. We have no trace of who may have owned that phone"

Im not sure the original IMI number is connected with the original sim purchase? Smartphones would mean it is harder to carry out this practice now. Smartphones can be remotely deactivated etc. But original camera phones less so.

We have a digital device that has little to no digital trace of image transfer.. A disposable device that can be used for communication via cafe WIFI untraced simless. We have a disposable device with the potential for explicit child images that have reason for being then unbeknown to the the present owner.

Pawn broker has a lovely ring, and legitimate business for a cover of illegal activities. Cash is king.
The pawn broker industry has been to some degree made more accountable with more paperwork for customers in an attempt to trace stolen goods etc.

We have a POI with a business conducive to criminal activities. No 9 to 5 here.

I have felt from the beginning that the wealthy Foster Parents have been in Witness Protection from the start......something bad has happened to William along the way......it is like a revenge kidnapping.

The article from Natalie Collins (18 months after William's disappearance) has come a little too late.......made my theory ring that bit more true with the bio grandmother hinting that this could be a coverup in some way and I think she may be spot on!

The abduction by a pedophile ring was a total diversion and the police are working on the real theories...MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MISSINGPERSONSMYSTERIES