Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all is said and done, I have come to accept that we, the public, don't really have any rights to know the truth about what really happened to William.

Wherever you are Little William, I will continue to pray that Justice prevails and maybe one day the truth will be told..MOO. :praying:

After all is said and done, I have come to accept that we, the public, don't really have any rights to know the truth about what really happened to William.

Wherever you are Little William, I will continue to pray that Justice prevails and maybe one day the truth will be told..MOO. :praying:

When any child is reported missing to the public either by police or the media, the public has a right to know what has happened. e.g. they have been found alive and safe/ alive and harmed due to misadventure or a victim of crime/ still can't be found/ dead due to misadventure/ dead, reasons unknown/ homicide/ manslaughter. If there are people involved with the missing child we should be told if charges are being laid and what the charges are if no names can be published. Even though there are suppression orders in place to protect children and their carers (which I respect), we are supposed to have a transparent legal system which has been deemed to be in the public's interest. What Caroline Overington refers to in her article is the trade off the judiciary has to make between maintaining the balance of what is in the public interest and what is in other organisations interests. The way WT's case has been publicised, if an answer as to what has happened to him arises, the public have a right to know, the people of Kendall have a right to know, all his family have a right to know. If a government department/s had processes, unintentional or intentional that put WT in danger, I believe that it is the public's right to know about that, however a govt. authority may seek to have it suppressed as they think it will undermine the authority of the dept. in the public's eyes, and therefore not in the public's best interest. MOO

I have just listened to the ABC tape again "Women Who Kill" with Caroline Overington's remarks on Little William's case where she didn't get to finish what she wanted to say.

As well as being a highly respected Australian Journalist, she is a passionate campaigner for your rights to know as much as possible about the case at hand.

She says that there are more than 1,000 Suppression Orders at any one given time and that she is prevented by Law as a Journalist to tell the truth about what really happened to William and that there are so many false statements being told to the public.

I believe every word she says...MOO

I have just listened to the ABC tape again "Women Who Kill" with Caroline Overington's remarks on Little William's case where she didn't get to finish what she wanted to say.

As well as being a highly respected Australian Journalist, she is a passionate campaigner for your rights to know as much as possible about the case at hand.

She says that there are more than 1,000 Suppression Orders at any one given time and that she is prevented by Law as a Journalist to tell the truth about what really happened to William and that there are so many false statements being told to the public.

I believe every word she says...MOO

But Tiddles, the suppression orders and subsequent 'lies' are due to William's family situation. The media don't actually know what happened to him. How could they? Jubes has the biggest task force ever x 2 set up with the biggest reward ever to crack this. If the media are prevented from telling the public what happened, couldn't they at least tell Jubes?

I'm sure we'll hear the conclusion, with or without the 'what happened'.

You know what i don't get.. a bit off topic again but if mum returned from airport fri night and ran and told police about two suspicious cars, why on earth continue treating it like a little boy lost for an entire week using all resources of SES, polair etc, it just doesn't make any sense to me. I just read an article today in the news from an attempted abduction in Kings Park (Perth) warning the public immediately.. Can't understand why that info would be held from the public and especially the community for an entire year MOO

Sent from my SM-A300Y using Tapatalk

With the suppression orders on both bio and foster family members, I am a little confused as to why the bio grandma Natalie Collins was allowed to speak to the media on her thoughts about what has happened to William...I would be interested in your thoughts on this. TIA

Is Bill Spedding's next court appearance for historical charges in March? Hopefully we will get some positive news soon as I think he is still the main perp in William's disappearance. Even if he didn't take William he knows who did and who is involved. IMO there are too many coincidences for him not to be involved. MOO

With the suppression orders on both bio and foster family members, I am a little confused as to why the bio grandma Natalie Collins was allowed to speak to the media on her thoughts about what has happened to William...I would be interested in your thoughts on this. TIA

It has made me wonder. Two possibilities - the rules don't extend to a non-custodial grandmother. Or they do, and she isn't in any trouble for some reason. Maybe the consequences are overstated, or on some kind of sliding scale based on how close to the case you are. I don't know, but I have pondered this before too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Natalie Collins became a POI due to her connection to other POI's in this case and I would say that the police didn't want her gagged. They wanted her to talk. The media got wind of this and approached Natalie for an interview, which she agreed to. MSM then released the interview with Natalie's long time friend Kim Loweke, who has associations with Tony Jones, another POI in William's case. Kim Loweke lives with Jones' brother-in-law. A very tangled web indeed.

police strategy maybe? so the public know theres a connection between bs, tj and natalie collins?

haha sorry makara, im not copying you!
you wrote it so much better!

police strategy maybe? so the public know theres a connection between bs, tj and natalie collins?

haha sorry makara, im not copying you!
you wrote it so much better!

It's all good bearbear. Great minds think alike. LOL.

yes, the cars are key info which would have normally been released in the first news conference surely?
something people could identify, it was stated as a strategic move,
but in the fms released emergency call she was asked if there were any suspicious vehicles and she said no? but later that night after picking her sister up from the airport she suddenly remembered seeing the two cars parked across the road, and informed detectives who were set up in the grandmothers back garden,
maybe the emergency call was doctored or redone for public release, ommiting key info?
and nobody else seems to have seen the two cars
this whole case seems so staged and managed, with inconsistencies, like the family all cleared, yet we find out police were monitering nc all this time?
lies and coverups?
BBM
This has always struck me as strange. If my child was missing I would not leave to pick my sister up from the airport. Surely someone else could have done that.

Yes Louise, that point stays with me as well, I don't know why, I've never been in that position......... however I guess my thinking would be, I'm expecting him to be found and of course he is going to want me and his dad and I have to be here to comfort him......... There are little pieces from the early days that have left me feeling like he wasn't expected to turn up or be found and I have wondered if that is your belief of the situation, why would you urge the public to maintain hope and keep looking..... it's not really like most of us could help and the police seem to have tight control on this situation. MOO

BBM
This has always struck me as strange. If my child was missing I would not leave to pick my sister up from the airport. Surely someone else could have done that.

I don't know for sure, but I would imagine FM would have been taken to the airport by the Police. I can't imagine them letting her get in a car and go off somewhere with her child missing.

Yes Louise, that point stays with me as well, I don't know why, I've never been in that position......... however I guess my thinking would be, I'm expecting him to be found and of course he is going to want me and his dad and I have to be here to comfort him......... There are little pieces from the early days that have left me feeling like he wasn't expected to turn up or be found and I have wondered if that is your belief of the situation, why would you urge the public to maintain hope and keep looking..... it's not really like most of us could help and the police seem to have tight control on this situation. MOO

I agree frog.

Mrs Wilson also told how William’s father frantically searched her yard over and over again into the night.
“He was just walking around crying. He kept asking me if there was anywhere
else he could’ve been hiding here,” Mrs Wilson said. “He just looked devastated.”
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...l/news-story/46b94ee67cf7e7c2cb4ba6a276388da8

It does not seem as though popping off to the airport would be a priority. As you say there were plenty of people around that I am sure would have offered to do that.imo

I don't know for sure, but I would imagine FM would have been taken to the airport by the Police. I can't imagine them letting her get in a car and go off somewhere with her child missing.

I have wondered who was on that car journey too. Although what you state is reasonable, I just don't like to assume anything around this case. e.g. How many people were on Benaroon Dr when WT went missing? From all the articles I have read, it was 12 at last count and that is just the people we know of...MOO

Another thing I also found strange is that the police suggested foster mum not to keep William's bedroom made up (as if not expecting him to be found or returned).
Only once in msm it was reported that foster mum went to pick up sister from the airport.
Foster family only stayed for a week in Kendall after William's disappearance to return home to Sydney and foster grandma left her home to go and stay with friends.
Many of the neighbours sold their homes and left the area.
So many strange things about this case. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member