Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM So do you think that's what the 'complicated' bit was, or is there more?

William was taken into foster care when he was nine months old, it can now be revealed.
He was in foster care when he was abducted at age three from his foster grandmother's home in Kendall, on the New South Wales north coast.
The parents were separated but are now back together, sources close to the family said.

The identities of the parents has been an open secret on the internet for years.
But only now can their identities be published following a stunning court ruling.
The Court of Appeal ruling allows William to be named as a foster child, taken in by the out-of-home care system.
He was legally in the care of the minister responsible.

: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-identified-time.html#ixzz4qjqvAMhj

It all sound very complicated to me......there is always more....imo

3 year anniversary is coming up. Perhaps a tell-all interview is looming.:thinking:

"William Tyrrell's biological parents have been named.
Karlie Tyrrell, understood to be from Sydney's inner west, is the missing boy's mother.

Daily Mail Australia understands Ms Tyrrell has been frustrated by her inability to discuss the child's case publicly.

Her partner Brendan, who has served jail time, is the boy's father."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...am-Tyrrell-identified-time.html#ixzz4qjou2f5g

Daily Mail has not one verified quote from either parent, they may not have wanted to be identified. To my mind, if they didn't want to be ID's, that's OK, cause AFAIK, they weren't in Kendall when WT went missing.MOO

3 year anniversary is coming up. Perhaps a tell-all interview is looming.:thinking:

I'm wondering now if the Lady journalist (sorry I can't remember her name because I'm ill) said there was a lot the public didn't know because of the court order will be able to reveal it all now.

The judge mentioned that this information was in the public interest because FACS had been under scrutiny. It got me thinking of another theory - what if William had other carers in the past, and they wanted him back?

Do you get to say you want a child back? Unless you are a bio parent and do all that is required and jump through the hoops for that to happen?

I can't help but think of those that have landed in court as a direct result of William disappearance.
How many do we not know about?

imo

I'm wondering now if the Lady journalist (sorry I can't remember her name because I'm ill) said there was a lot the public didn't know because of the court order will be able to reveal it all now.

I believe it was Caroline Overington

[FONT=&quot]Caroline Overington‏Verified account @overingtonc [video=twitter;900679461695143936]https://twitter.com/overingtonc/status/900679461695143936[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The truth finally revealed: little William Tyrrell was a foster child when he went missing.
[/FONT]

So nothing new here? Disappointing on his birthday, but i guess a lot of people would not have known about the foster situation...? So that's something. It's not long now till his 'disappearance anniversary'. Personally, i think today's release was a prelude, and i suspect (and hope) more will be released on 12th sept...

I believe it was Caroline Overington

[FONT="][URL="https://twitter.com/overingtonc"]Caroline Overington‏Verified account @overingtonc[/URL] [video=twitter;900679461695143936]https://twitter.com/overingtonc/status/900679461695143936[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT="]The truth finally revealed: little William Tyrrell was a foster child when he went missing.
[/FONT]

Thank you Morrisa that is the Lady I was thinking of. The article says William's birth dad has struggled with drug and alcohol problems for years and been in jail. I'm not suggesting this had anything to do with William's disappearance at all.

I am also still following this case and have a question for everyone. I always wanted to know if FACS can be sued by the bio family for failing in their duty of car , maybe not so much in this case but especially Tialeigh Palmer and Girl-X in Sydney .

"What I can't wrap my head around is why children are removed because they're neglected, only to end up being a teenager in a resi house still neglected." Child Protection Worker. This is quote form a Four Corners investigation into residential care (Broken Homes, shocking report ) maybe that is why FACS are so sensitive about children in care cases and want to silence everyone .

Do you get to say you want a child back? Unless you are a bio parent and do all that is required and jump through the hoops for that to happen?

I can't help but think of those that have landed in court as a direct result of William disappearance.
How many do we not know about?

imo
I don't know, but previous carers could have become attached to him, or even have links to pedophile rings. We hear so much about these poor kids being bounced around different foster homes and sometimes abused by their carers... poor Tiah Leigh comes to mind.
If William's been in foster care since he was 9 months old then it's possible he's had other carers.

The NSW government had fought to keep his foster care status a secret because of fears that publishing it might “stigmatise” him and his foster family and that the public interest would not be satisfied.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...d/news-story/06214fc140ef12a5893c4681414f0df6

“It is important to note that at the time of his disappearance, William was living in a loving home and was well cared for — there is no indication his family status played any part in his disappearance.
“We are reminding the community that a young child is still missing and our focus will always be on bringing William home.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...y/news-story/a49290399aa275034d9f565e0191b56e

Interesting they name the bio mother but only name the father by his first name. It isn't that hard to find so I can only wonder why he doesn't get the full mention.

I wonder if Williams foster parents had fostered other children before William and his sister?
Wonder if they have children? Maybe to a previous relationship.

I don't believe William was neglected. He appeared to be thriving. IMO

I am also still following this case and have a question for everyone. I always wanted to know if FACS can be sued by the bio family for failing in their duty of car , maybe not so much in this case but especially Tialeigh Palmer and Girl-X in Sydney .

"What I can't wrap my head around is why children are removed because they're neglected, only to end up being a teenager in a resi house still neglected." Child Protection Worker. This is quote form a Four Corners investigation into residential care (Broken Homes, shocking report ) maybe that is why FACS are so sensitive about children in care cases and want to silence everyone .

Interesting they name the bio mother but only name the father by his first name. It isn't that hard to find so I can only wonder why he doesn't get the full mention.

Hot off the press:

Brendan Collins named as father.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-wa...-linked-to-disappearance-20170825-gy4h19.html

William's biological mother and father are Karlie Tyrrell and Brendan Collins from Sydney's western suburbs and William was placed in foster care when he was a baby.

I think she was just referring to the fact that William was being fostered and the press weren't allowed to report it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicykimo