Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi thought this article was extremely interesting.
It's a dissertation a lady in the US has done about the characteristics and patterns of child abduction and murder. It's a bit of a read but worth it to gain a
bit of background to these types of crimes

http://academicworks.cuny.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1545&context=gc_etds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just as routine activities may provide the opportunity to select a
victim and commit the crime, the routine activities of the offender are also likely important in the
location chosen by the offender to dispose of the remains.
Analyses of how and where offenders
dispose of their victims’ remains could provide law enforcement professionals with a more
scientifically sound method of directing search efforts.

Very interesting read!

this documentary is interesting, from the crimes that shook australia series, this one was allison baden clays murder, and not relevant here,
but its very interesting when the former channel nine crime reporter alyshia gates tells how being a crime reporter, they know so much,
horriffic things the public never get to hear or ever know, but they have such a respectful relationship with police, withholding info when asked to etc
which makes me wonder why bs was purposefully outed to the public, if he genuinely had no part in williams disappearance as he claims, then why ?
[video=youtube;GjRNaPTGbyw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjRNaPTGbyw[/video]

this documentary is interesting, from the crimes that shook australia series, this one was allison baden clays murder, and not relevant here,
but its very interesting when the former channel nine crime reporter alyshia gates tells how being a crime reporter, they know so much,
horriffic things the public never get to hear or ever know, but they have such a respectful relationship with police, withholding info when asked to etc
which makes me wonder why bs was purposefully outed to the public, if he genuinely had no part in williams disappearance as he claims, then why ?
Could be because LE had a hunch, due to disgruntled ex-family members reporting him and bringing him to LE attention after finding out about him supposed to be fixing FGM's washing machine, and LE wanted to bring whatever complaints about him out of the woodwork? If he is in the news in that kind of high-profile way as a POI, chances are they are going to get a bunch of other complaints about him from those that see him in the news. jmo.

Hi thought this article was extremely interesting.
It's a dissertation a lady in the US has done about the characteristics and patterns of child abduction and murder. It's a bit of a read but worth it to gain a
bit of background to these types of crimes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes it was an interesting study. When I look at WT's abduction in relation to being taken by a 60+ sex offender, his case is a real statistical anomaly. But nothing is impossible. MOO

Yes it was an interesting study. When I look at WT's abduction in relation to being taken by a 60+ sex offender, his case is a real statistical anomaly. But nothing is impossible. MOO

It becomes more likely if possible links between BS and WT's bio fam are factored in imo.

I know LE say alllll of WT's family are cleared, yada yada. But LE have been known to slightly stretch the truth when it comes to "clearing" people in pre-arrest phases of a case. Until arrests are made is anyone truly cleared? Makes people feel like they're not under suspicion and more likely to say stuff.

How did MS meet BS?

Was BS already a friend of JH's.... and that is how they met?

That era of time was a mindf**** of people who didn't discuss openly. ...but somehow by that measure thought this behavior was ....at least to some..ok.

People really need to research the 1970 - 80s twisted thoughts

These are factors or considerations...

The Victorian offences claimed....took place in a country town....which at the time had a small...small population..check out the history for this place at the time..

Orpheus....may not have spelt it right....

Seems awfully coincidential that this place .....small town...was on the doorstep of a period of time of the worst prolethic time of peodophilic behaviour in Victoria history...

Interesting to note in this article that mentions Box Hill. Correct me if I am wrong but were there not previous allegations against BS in Box Hill (I refer to Box Hill Victoria)??
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/i...-legal-aid-to-paedophile-20170220-gugz81.html

It does seem there was an immediate lock down of information. I understand the foster care aspect but the cars across the road.
Then there was that first photo released of William. So many beautiful photos of him and the first was one of him with a bruised eye and cheek. odd

Port News 12 Sept 2014
Fri, 1.50pm: POLICE have established a mobile command outside the Kendall home of a missing three-year-old boy as the search for the toddler intensifies.
Police are grateful for offers of volunteer manpower but have asked the public to remain clear of the area so the search team can conduct a thorough sweep of the area.

Port News 13 sept 2014
Police have said that, while it is possible William Tyrell was abducted, they are treating the investigation as a search for a lost little boy.
Inspector Kerrie Brill said in this kind of investigation "anything is a possibility, we don't rule anything out."

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/255...ell-continues/
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/255...ng-at-kendall/
Last edited by sosocurious; 02-15-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Posted by soso in thread 25

Seems I was on autopilot reading a few posts from thread 25. The above information by soso does actually read like they made it a crime scene on day one. MOO
Also in thread 25, posts in relation to the 1st photo that was released of WT with a black eye from a daycare accident. Two scenarios may have happened, either a number of photos were just given to the media and they ran with that one, to get the public talking, or police selected that one for the media, to put pressure on the FP's, given they had limited information at the time and may have had suspicion upon them, so the photo was released to add pressure to them. MOO
In the 1st police interview of the FP's on the ABC, the police interviewer, prefaces the interview by saying that the police had investigated them and searched their premises and found them to be clear before he began interviewing them. I cannot find a copy of the interview which has that statement at the beginning anymore although I remember it clearly. [video=youtube;ZALVhn0hElY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZALVhn0hElY[/video] MOO
In thread 25 there was also conversation about the very early lockdown of information not just in regards to WT's status but also the 2 cars that were witnessed that day. It was speculated that the 000 phonecall released on the 60 minutes program may have been changed and although it is a possibility, I do not know why they would change the FM's response to the question about whether she had seen any strange cars in the area. Her response being, " no, no, no. nothing." Especially when in the same program they were releasing the new information that 2 cars had been seen that morning. MOO

I do not know why they would change the FM's response to the question about whether she had seen any strange cars in the area. Her response being, " no, no, no. nothing." Especially when in the same program they were releasing the new information that 2 cars had been seen that morning. MOO

RSBM

I wonder if the cars weren't exactly strange cars. I wonder if they were sometimes/frequently seen there. Perhaps even the day before, too.

If they were, that could account for her saying that. As they no doubt saw somewhat familiar cars on the street and in the driveways up and down Benaroon Drive. Perhaps the media were alerted as these cars did not 'live' there, even though they were sometimes visitors. And police needed to find out who those visitors could be and what they were doing there. And have they now found out?

It does seem there was an immediate lock down of information. I understand the foster care aspect but the cars across the road.
Then there was that first photo released of William. So many beautiful photos of him and the first was one of him with a bruised eye and cheek. odd

Port News 12 Sept 2014
Fri, 1.50pm: POLICE have established a mobile command outside the Kendall home of a missing three-year-old boy as the search for the toddler intensifies.
Police are grateful for offers of volunteer manpower but have asked the public to remain clear of the area so the search team can conduct a thorough sweep of the area.

Port News 13 sept 2014
Police have said that, while it is possible William Tyrell was abducted, they are treating the investigation as a search for a lost little boy.
Inspector Kerrie Brill said in this kind of investigation "anything is a possibility, we don't rule anything out."

http://www.portnews.com.au/story/255...ell-continues/
http://www.portnews.com.au/story/255...ng-at-kendall/
Last edited by sosocurious; 02-15-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Posted by soso in thread 25

Seems I was on autopilot reading a few posts from thread 25. The above information by soso does actually read like they made it a crime scene on day one. MOO
Also in thread 25, posts in relation to the 1st photo that was released of WT with a black eye from a daycare accident. Two scenarios may have happened, either a number of photos were just given to the media and they ran with that one, to get the public talking, or police selected that one for the media, to put pressure on the FP's, given they had limited information at the time and may have had suspicion upon them, so the photo was released to add pressure to them. MOO
In the 1st police interview of the FP's on the ABC, the police interviewer, prefaces the interview by saying that the police had investigated them and searched their premises and found them to be clear before he began interviewing them. I cannot find a copy of the interview which has that statement at the beginning anymore although I remember it clearly. [video=youtube;ZALVhn0hElY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZALVhn0hElY[/video] MOO
In thread 25 there was also conversation about the very early lockdown of information not just in regards to WT's status but also the 2 cars that were witnessed that day. It was speculated that the 000 phonecall released on the 60 minutes program may have been changed and although it is a possibility, I do not know why they would change the FM's response to the question about whether she had seen any strange cars in the area. Her response being, " no, no, no. nothing." Especially when in the same program they were releasing the new information that 2 cars had been seen that morning. MOO

I thought this was the first interview.
The transcript of video.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...full-transcript-from-william-tyrrells-parents
IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

Police have stressed that while the parents cannot be identified, they are not persons of interest in the case.
The interview was conducted by a member of NSW Police Media.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-william-tyrrells-parents#QL2jr7WkYps2PvKz.99

I thought this was the first interview.
The transcript of video.

http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...full-transcript-from-william-tyrrells-parents
IN THEIR WORDS: William Tyrrell's parents talk of the day their boy went missing and the 'living nightmare' they endure

Police have stressed that while the parents cannot be identified, they are not persons of interest in the case.
The interview was conducted by a member of NSW Police Media.

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-william-tyrrells-parents#QL2jr7WkYps2PvKz.99

That's correct, it is the 1st interview. From where the video begins, there had been more said by the interviewer about how they had been investigated and cleared in the original video however I cannot find a copy of the interview that includes that bit anymore.

RSBM
BBM

Perhaps she was under police instruction as to what information to release to the public and what to keep private to help the investigation. Perhaps they wanted to make it look as if her memory was a bit fuzzy? Some other tactic to ensnare the perp? Just guessing here,froggy.

In thread 25 there was also conversation about the very early lockdown of information not just in regards to WT's status but also the 2 cars that were witnessed that day. It was speculated that the 000 phonecall released on the 60 minutes program may have been changed and although it is a possibility, I do not know why they would change the FM's response to the question about whether she had seen any strange cars in the area. Her response being, " no, no, no. nothing." Especially when in the same program they were releasing the new information that 2 cars had been seen that morning. MOO[/QUOTE]

RSBM
BBM

Perhaps she was under police instruction as to what information to release to the public and what to keep private to help the investigation. Perhaps they wanted to make it look as if her memory was a bit fuzzy? Some other tactic to ensnare the perp? Just guessing here,froggy.

[/QUOTE]

Anything is possible PnG and would possibly tie in with the rant Carolin Overington said about the media knowingly reporting lies, however after the 60 minutes interview in a detailed radio interview she gives a full explanation as to why she did not remember the cars during the 000 call and when she had recollection of them which was that 1st evening as she was arriving back from the airport after picking up her sister. I too, thought there would be evidence edited or changed of the 000 call that may have jeopardised people's identity but this particular point I think was not changed. Otherwise, she would be a pretty fluid liar when listening to the explanation. MOO Anyone have a link to where she talks about going to the airport and then remembering the 2 cars?

It's been too quiet in William's case I check in every day to see if there is any news and no developments. I wonder what more can be done by the police for information if a $1 million reward doesn't appear to have helped?

[QUOTE/]Anything is possible PnG and would possibly tie in with the rant Carolin Overington said about the media knowingly reporting lies, however after the 60 minutes interview in a detailed radio interview she gives a full explanation as to why she did not remember the cars during the 000 call and when she had recollection of them which was that 1st evening as she was arriving back from the airport after picking up her sister. I too, thought there would be evidence edited or changed of the 000 call that may have jeopardised people's identity but this particular point I think was not changed. Otherwise, she would be a pretty fluid liar when listening to the explanation. MOO Anyone have a link to where she talks about going to the airport and then remembering the 2 cars?[/QUOTE]

I think it's in this:

https://soundcloud.com/daily-telegr...d-dads-most-detailed-interview-part-1/s-6zK7x

https://soundcloud.com/daily-telegraph/william-tyrrell-the-mum-and-dads-interview-part-2

IMO I don't think she would automatically know if the cars were strange - she doesn't live there and by the sounds of it doesn't visit that ofter. I wouldn't know the neighbours cars in that case.

[video=youtube;rVtjtjXaQaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVtjtjXaQaM[/video]

AUDIO_D&ST_5: William's Mum and Dad Speak - Part 1 11.50 - 16.43

Found it.

snap sleep.
I really swing back and forth in this case. I understand the FM's explanations very well and her way of thinking and describing the scenarios they encountered that day, I don't think 2nd hand reporting really explains as well, however I am struck at times by what I would call question marks in the FP's accounts. When it appears there are questions that the public has about what has been reported I think I notice the FM wanting to go into long explanations for the public's benefit and I guess it makes me wonder about the strong motives to want to make the public understand her side of the story. Would it not be enough that she , her family and friends and the police and FACS know the reality of what happened. It must be horrible having the public having suspicions around you but why bother trying to convince people you don't know? MOO

snap sleep.
I really swing back and forth in this case. I understand the FM's explanations very well and her way of thinking and describing the scenarios they encountered that day, I don't think 2nd hand reporting really explains as well, however I am struck at times by what I would call question marks in the FP's accounts. When it appears there are questions that the public has about what has been reported I think I notice the FM wanting to go into long explanations for the public's benefit and I guess it makes me wonder about the strong motives to want to make the public understand her side of the story. Would it not be enough that she , her family and friends and the police and FACS know the reality of what happened. It must be horrible having the public having suspicions around you but why bother trying to convince people you don't know? MOO

Perhaps somebody besides the public had to be convinced that she had reasons to behave as she did.

snap sleep.

BBM, Perhaps FM feels a certain amount of guilt with William going missing on her watch? I think as parents when something bad happens to one of our children we do beat ourselves up over it and it's just human nature IMO. But i am just speculating about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB