Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it interesting that in his YouTube video Spedding made a fraudulent slip up. He has denied that he was due to attend the Tyrrell house on the day William disappeared. Well Mr Spedding the house where William disappeared from was not the Tyrrell house was it! I would be interesting to know that during Williams time with his loving foster family if the surname Tyrrell was used or his foster parents name was used.

And it is also strange to me that Spedding does not use either of the words disappearance or abduction. He only uses the date of 12 September. My goodness 8 days from today it is 3 horrendous nightmarish years!!!

I am not sure why you have replied with link. Would a washing machine repairman use ladders.

And it is also strange to me that Spedding does not use either of the words disappearance or abduction. He only uses the date of 12 September. My goodness 8 days from today it is 4 horrendous nightmarish years!!!
How many years has it been?

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Isn't it interesting that in his YouTube video Spedding made a fraudulent slip up. He has denied that he was due to attend the Tyrrell house on the day William dusapeared. Well Mr Spedding the house where William disappeared from was not the Tyrrell house was it! I would be interesting to know that during Williams time with his loving foster family if the surname Tyrrell was used or his foster parents name was used.

That is an interesting point that we have never considered. Tyrrell is certainly not the foster grandma's surname.

In the interview with foster parents foster mum talks about the washing piling up and that she had made a phone call to Spedding on morning of 12 September. If she did speak with Spedding could he have heard the children playing in the background hence he knew children where there.

The day Spedding chose to upload the video was the 9 September 2015 which was the anniversary of his supposed 1st visit to be benaroon address in 2014. Interesting choices Mr Spedding. .

That is an interesting point that we have never considered. Tyrrell is certainly not the foster grandma's surname.
I'd say BS was also gagged at the time. Imo most of us here suspected as much although it couldn't be discussed here

I'd say BS was also gagged at the time. Imo most of us here suspected as much although it couldn't be discussed here

Yes. And I imagine he bounced the script off his lawyer before he published the video.

Yes. And I imagine he bounced the script off his lawyer before he published the video.
We'll he didn't run it by Walt Disney, or did he in his own mind? Imo fairy tales and nightmares from William Harrie Spedding? Who knows?

I have no doubt about legals involved but still very interesting choice of words. Perhaps gag orders were in place but they could have referred to actual address and not incorrect surname of address household. And no admission and recognition of disappearance or abduction possibility is also very interesting.

William disappeared not long after convicted paedophile Brett Peter Cowan was convicted and sentenced March 2014 of the horrendous murder of dear Daniel Morcombe. Mr Spedding returned to the place of Williams disappearance / abduction on Brett Peter Cowan's birthdate 18 September 2014 to complete the washing machine repair. Thanks for telling us about that date in your video Mr Spedding. Very very interesting choice of date Mr Spedding. .

Online property sale reports indicate the benaroon address was sold 9 days prior to Williams disappearance. Does anyone know if the property was subject to home open inspections and the like affording perfect opportunity to scope out area. If foster gran had children's photos in prominent position they may have been recognised by someone with evil intent. There may have been 'innocent' discussion with foster gran or first names displayed on photos in house. I would be interested to know how Kim Loweke and biological gran became acquainted and when. Loweke has familial connection to convicted paedophile Jones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awwadelmahadi