Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lobby group attacks push to ensure privacy for kids in care
http://www.theaustralian.com.au/nat...e/news-story/40b9993c760a6f5ae6108d6f1b5a38db
The Australian
September 5, 2017

That info. is behind a paywall. But from the title you have posted up i agree about privacy for kids in care, unless they turn up missing & endangered. There needs to be transparency in those cases which to my knowledge are very rare anyway, because then it becomes about a missing & endangered child that should take priority over anything else, IMO.

I really wish that we knew definitely where the three people present were when he disappeared. It is unfathomable to me that someone would be able to abduct a child, when minutes before three people were there.
Would an abductor watch the house and hope that a child would be left alone for a few minutes? This has always been a problem to me.

Could FG and FM be fibbing about how long he was in the yard by himself? And if so, why?

Maybe not so much fibbing, but unless you are watching a clock the time lapse might seem different to what it actually was under the circumstances.

I also think if you sit back and wait for 5 minutes to pass it can be quite a while when something like a child is out of your sight.

Way too many coincidences IMO. He remains to me to be involved and let's hope he pays the price.

If he is guilty then yes, he needs to be dealt with by the law as is any other perpetrator.

Way too many coincidences IMO. He remains to me to be involved and let's hope he pays the price.

And those coincidences are only the ones we are allowed to discuss as reported in MSN - so many more we can mention ImO

He is my one and only suspect, but I think the only hope of solving it is if the one who is covering and lying for him decides to do the right thing, but as the years go past it seems unlikely.

He is my one and only suspect, but I think the only hope of solving it is if the one who is covering and lying for him decides to do the right thing, but as the years go past it seems unlikely.

I totally agree KIWi. I don't think BS wears the pants in that family and someone very close to him may be the one to go down with him

And another thing about the clothing that WT was wearing when he was supposedly abducted, look like pyjamas to me.

I really wish that we knew definitely where the three people present were when he disappeared. It is unfathomable to me that someone would be able to abduct a child, when minutes before three people were there.
Would an abductor watch the house and hope that a child would be left alone for a few minutes? This has always been a problem to me.

Could FG and FM be fibbing about how long he was in the yard by himself? And if so, why?

It could have been an "appointment to pick up WT" and the collector is definitively involved and some others behind/besides him. - In the hour before quite quick a last photo of the little Spiderman .... In the car a nice Spiderman toy and perhaps the promise to drive to his loved FF (not true of course), so the little boy hadn't something to scream/cry about and was happy looking forward to the ride.

And another thing about the clothing that WT was wearing when he was supposedly abducted, look like pyjamas to me.

I don't understand the relevance? So what if they were pjs. My kids all had similar outfits of their favourite at the time hero ect. They could wear them all day long if it made them happy - don't see your point

I don't understand the relevance? So what if they were pjs. My kids all had similar outfits of their favourite at the time hero ect. They could wear them all day long if it made them happy - don't see your point

And if that is ok with you, that is fine. My kids didn't stay in their pyjamas all day.

And if that is ok with you, that is fine. My kids didn't stay in their pyjamas all day.

They aren't pyjamas, I would more say a costume . Useless argument to have anyway as totally irrelevant Jennifer

They aren't pyjamas, I would more say a costume . Useless argument to have anyway as totally irrelevant Jennifer

Yes it was a hero figure costume and from memory the FM mentioned something about William being all outfitted in spiderman gear with a t-shirt under his costume if i remember correctly.

Actually if they were what he slept in the night before then so what, are you even aware of the time he was missing, it was morning so pyjamas costume whatever is irrelevant

Yes it was a hero figure costume and from memory the FM mentioned something about William being all outfitted in spiderman gear with a t-shirt under his costume if i remember correctly.

Exactly, pyjamas costume whatever. He was obviously wearing what made him happy

I think I remember hearing that William put up some sort of opposition about his clothing that day. A compromise regarding the T-shirt under the costume, something like that. That would mean he wasn't "staying" in his pyjamas, it was a day outfit that had been put on.

Edit: Thanks, Karinna, cross-posted.

It could have been an "appointment to pick up WT" and the collector is definitively involved and some others behind/besides him. - In the hour before quite quick a last photo of the little Spiderman .... In the car a nice Spiderman toy and perhaps the promise to drive to his loved FF (not true of course), so the little boy hadn't something to scream/cry about and was happy looking forward to the ride.

From what i read in msm the reported spiderman toy in BS's van is unconfirmed.
(quote)
William Tyrrell case: Unconfirmed reports Spider-Man toy found in van of William Spedding
New South Wales police will not confirm a newspaper report they found a Spider-Man toy in the work van of William "Bill" Spedding, a person of interest in the case of missing child William Tyrrell.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-06-...toy-found-in-spedding-van-unconfirmed/6534118

I have read this forums detailed discussions and many many newspaper articles. I can recall a mention that the spiderman doll like toy found in Spedding's vehicle had recently been given to him by a child to keep Spedding company -- from memory Mrs Spedding said that.

I have read that Spedding had attended the Benaroon address of William's foster grandmother just 4 days prior to William's disappearance.

Does anyone think it possible that William gave Spedding the spider man toy?

I have read this forums detailed discussions and many many newspaper articles. I can recall a mention that the spiderman doll like toy found in Spedding's vehicle had recently been given to him by a child to keep Spedding company -- from memory Mrs Spedding said that.

I have read that Spedding had attended the Benaroon address of William's foster grandmother just 4 days prior to William's disappearance.

Does anyone think it possible that William gave Spedding the spider man toy?

I doubt it because WT & FF were there not even 24 hours before he went missing, so BS wouldn't have had any contact with WT if they arrived the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova