Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen it was confirmed here yesterday that BS's van was taken by police for forensic testing i would imagine. If there was a spiderman toy in his van and police seized that as well i am sure it would of been dna tested as well. Same as the child's t-shirt they got from his residence out of some drain i think it was. We never heard more about that either.

I have read this forums detailed discussions and many many newspaper articles. I can recall a mention that the spiderman doll like toy found in Spedding's vehicle had recently been given to him by a child to keep Spedding company -- from memory Mrs Spedding said that.

I have read that Spedding had attended the Benaroon address of William's foster grandmother just 4 days prior to William's disappearance.

Does anyone think it possible that William gave Spedding the spider man toy?

Welcome WWW&H. :)

It is possible that William had a spiderman toy in his hand when he was playing outside, and it became lodged somewhere in the van ... to be discovered when the van was impounded, searched, and forensically tested. It may have been one of those details that the police hold back, when they are searching for the correct perpetrator.

There was an article (linked below) that showed a pic of William's foster parents with a bag of his toys. They clearly showed a spiderman toy among these toys (I always wondered why they specifically showed that toy ... perhaps it was a bait for the perpetrator, a quiet 'signal' that they knew about him). William may have had several spiderman dolls, just like my daughter had several Barbie dolls when she was small.

All the while William's parents clutch a bagful of his favourite toys, including a Spiderman doll.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sightings-reported-three-times-day-place.html

4 September 2015

Welcome WWW&H. :)

It is possible that William had a spiderman toy in his hand when he was playing outside, and it became lodged somewhere in the van ... to be discovered when the van was impounded, searched, and forensically tested. It may have been one of those details that the police hold back, when they are searching for the correct perpetrator.

There was an article (linked below) that showed a pic of William's foster parents with a bag of his toys. They clearly showed a spiderman toy among these toys (I always wondered why they specifically showed that toy ... perhaps it was a bait for the perpetrator, a quiet 'signal' that they knew about him). William may have had several spiderman dolls, just like my daughter had several Barbie dolls when she was small.

All the while William's parents clutch a bagful of his favourite toys, including a Spiderman doll.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sightings-reported-three-times-day-place.html

4 September 2015

BBM, It's possible i guess. I think it was also established yesterday that WT & his sister were both playing in the yard when he went missing? FM said he was playing tiger game. At some stage they were riding bikes? So not sure exactly what they were both doing right at the point in time where whatever happened occurred?
Didn't the FP's also have another doll, a girl doll, that was apparently William's favorite on the 60 minutes interview?

And if that is ok with you, that is fine. My kids didn't stay in their pyjamas all day.

10.30am is hardly all day. Even if they were pyjamas so what, they were on holiday. I don't understand what you are inferring?

Just by the by, I know of a high-priced alternative preschool/primary school where children go to school in their pj's (if they so choose) and stay in them all day! In fact, my son went to a secondary government college where, for a while, that style of dress was de rigueur if you were one of the cool kids.

Just by the by, I know of a high-priced alternative preschool/primary school where children go to school in their pj's (if they so choose) and stay in them all day! In fact, my son went to a secondary government college where, for a while, that style of dress was de rigueur if you were one of the cool kids.

Might wear mine to work today

Wearing mine right now and plan to walk around to the local inconvenience store in them to get milk for my morning cuppa!

I confess, I sometimes jump out of bed at 7am, throw a jacket on top of my pyjamas and do my daily work.
They aren't striped flannelette or similar, kind of a black velvet but I worry it might be the beginning of the end if I keep lowering my standards further :-)

I confess, I sometimes jump out of bed at 7am, throw a jacket on top of my pyjamas and do my daily work.
They aren't striped flannelette or similar, kind of a black velvet but I worry it might be the beginning of the end if I keep lowering my standards further :-)

Black velvet — ooo fancy!

Where are you Little Spidey?

I think of you every day and will never forget you.

27A5BDA700000578-3042004-image-a-2_1429231701849.jpg Just love this picture....Little Rocker !!!

Where are you Little Spidey?

I think of you every day and will never forget you.

attachment.php
Just love this picture....Little Rocker !!!

Yes, it's a great photo Tiddles. Dear little boy. Where are you?

My son is the same age as William. He now looks nothing like he did 3 years ago, and can't remember those years. If William is alive and cared for by some confused individual (best scenario) then he could probably appear in public without being identified.

Just a brain dump. Continue.

My son is the same age as William. He now looks nothing like he did 3 years ago, and can't remember those years. If William is alive and cared for by some confused individual (best scenario) then he could probably appear in public without being identified.

Just a brain dump. Continue.

There'd a few facial characteristics that would stay the same but, you're right, there also be some differences due to the maturing of William's features. That's why I keep his age-progressed computer-generated sketch at hand. Just how accurate that is, I'm not sure.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...w/news-story/ec9629d818416bc6208d52d457610892
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4058.JPG
    IMG_4058.JPG
    58.7 KB · Views: 109
'Cold Case' Barnes is moving on:

Siege coroner picked for NSW Ombudsman
yahoo7 News
Aaron Bunch
AAP / 11:19am AEST [6 September 2017]

'NSW coroner Michael Barnes, who oversaw the long-running inquest into the Lindt Cafe siege, is set to become the state's ombudsman.

'Mr Barnes will start the job in December [...]'

Read more at:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/36978938/siege-coroner-picked-for-nsw-ombudsman/

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Why do people think a washing machine repairman would carry various ladders on top of his work van?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mint531