Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think it is as simple as someone called crimestoppers to make trouble for the family. It just doesn't work that way. For the police to devote the time, man hours and expense they have done over the last few days indicates that they have a very good lead. Any police investigation has a budget and the search of the Spedding properties would have cut into that budget. The search warrants would not have been approved without legitimate grounds. Police don't want to be sued or appear red-faced for any unapproved or unplanned actions they may take. It has to be done 'by the book' so to speak.

The interesting thing since this latest development is how much social media has fired up again about this case. Similarly, people are talking to each other about it. People are talking on phones about it. People are listening if you get my drift?

bbm: like our 70 plus ''guests'' right now

The 63-year-old grandfather says he never returned to that Kendall address – the home of William Tyrell's grandmother. :thinking:

November 16
Investigators will today set up at the Kendall Tennis Club with still images taken of all cars captured on the club’s CCTV camera on the morning William went missing in the hope of identifying any suspicious vehicles

police were asking everyone who drove past the Graham St club before 11am on September 12 to come forward and identify their vehicle.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227124180019

http://www.watoday.com.au/nsw/willi...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

The possibility of a deeper connection isn't totally unrealistic. Just from what we know, WT's visit was a surprise and there is no clear way of Anon knowing unless there is a connection here that has not been reported to the police (e.g.: if the foster mum told Anon his son was to be in town, because of the coincidence that Gran lives nearby, surely Anon would come to our attention in ways other than via BS?)

The strongest connection so far is the Washing Machine job.

If we hear that Anon was helping with the Washing Machine business, then we have a possibility of opportunism. As with BS.

The police have not made any moves yet. If DNA doesn't return anything, we might be barking up the wrong family-tree.

The main thing that sounds suspect to me in all of this is the empty office room with the computer and the mattress.... and even then it only sounds grimly suspicious because of the circumstances and the way to media chooses to report it...... I'd be very happy if that all gets absolved, since it sounds like the worst possible outcome for WT.

bbm: possibly......and is there a possibility that other people had access to the van??? Remember it was seen days later on the street. Who's to say who was driver that day??? There are relatives in Kendal and who knows maybe it was needed to help some one out KWIM - like moving etc. or something similar?

And sleuthers have their sherlock holmes magnifying glasses out :blushing:

I've been checking out google images for any pics of vans, damaged or otherwise from around the area.
Also looked on street view but its not available in the Kendall area.

Haven't found anything but I do feel like a fictional detective with my big round magnifying glass I got from Aldi. :)

Hopefull the Tennis Club CCTV will jog someone's memory.

Oh sorry, I thought this was something that was happening now. I see this was from last year.

OK expanding on the van hitting William theory.

He could have spun into the driveway and hit William without a sound, there would be no way the two adults in the back in the kitchen would have heard it, William would have had to be sent flying onto the grass or otherwise hit him in a way which didn't cause his skin to break, but killed him, say massive internal injuries for instance. I know this sounds awful, but I have seen animals who were hit by cars which showed no outward signs of trauma even though they were dead, so it is possible.

His instinct may have been to go straight into cover-up mode without really thinking, then by the time he realised he should have just told the truth the whole situation had snowballed.

He could have spun into the driveway and hit William without a sound, there would be no way the two adults in the back in the kitchen would have heard it, William would have had to be sent flying onto the grass or otherwise hit him in a way which didn't cause his skin to break, but killed him, say massive internal injuries for instance. I know this sounds awful, but I have seen animals who were hit by cars which showed no outward signs of trauma even though they were dead, so it is possible.

His instinct may have been to go straight into cover-up mode without really thinking, then by the time he realised he should have just told the truth the whole situation had snowballed.

yes...........and possibly some small piece of the vehicle did break off....which will help LE and would be a concern perhaps to the vehicle owner

Regarding the tennis club CCTV footage, sounds to me like they've been onto BS for awhile, and have been dropping little hints to him along the way hoping he'd just confess, or more information would come forward. I think he went around there as planned on Friday morning and his cell phone pings have given him away, the minute he lied and said he didn't go to Kendall on Friday morning they began to focus in on him.

The 63-year-old grandfather says he never returned to that Kendall address – the home of William Tyrell's grandmother. :thinking:

November 16
Investigators will today set up at the Kendall Tennis Club with still images taken of all cars captured on the club’s CCTV camera on the morning William went missing in the hope of identifying any suspicious vehicles

police were asking everyone who drove past the Graham St club before 11am on September 12 to come forward and identify their vehicle.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-william-tyrell/story-fni0cx12-1227124180019

http://www.watoday.com.au/nsw/willi...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

Thanks for the continued updates and links Amee. You're a gem.

BBM: The thing is BS has not publicly stated this. His friend "Colin" was quoted in MSM as saying that BS didn't return to the grandmother's house. Colin's knowledge is only as good as what BS has told him. I think the police know a lot more than Colin.

And yes, it would be very interesting to know if any of BS's vehicles were captured on the tennis court CCTV that morning.

Regarding the tennis club CCTV footage, sounds to me like they've been onto BS for awhile, and have been dropping little hints to him along the way hoping he'd just confess, or more information would come forward. I think he went around there as planned on Friday morning and his cell phone pings have given him away, the minute he lied and said he didn't go to Kendall on Friday morning they began to focus in on him.

Exactly!

This seems plausible but what leaves me to wonder is if this happened wouldn't he be panicking? Would he have been thinking clearly enough to call WT's grandma to say he couldn't make it that day to try and cover his tracks instead of just being a no show? Hope that makes sense..

It would be nice if they could tell MSM why the washing machine repair van was in the street on the day or day after (I forget which was reported). Surely they can just ask if he helped in the search which would explain it and if not then there must be another explanation. That's if it was his van in the street but again that would be easy to identify from photos etc

BS's friends and family need to STFU and stop talking to media, telling people he 'wouldn't hurt a fly' is irrelevant and nobody gives a s***, if I were them I'd stop feeding the story, and just simply be supportive ..

He has been interviewed twice maybe his van was a vehicle of interest despite the police saying it wasn't. I still don't get what the washing machine repair van was doing in the street 8 days later! I'm changing my mind constantly with everything I read on this one! I'm wondering if I was to call crimestoppers and say that I heard someone talking about a man who had put a child into his septic tank, what would the reaction from the police be? I know everyone is saying 'it just doesn't work like that' but what do the police do, not look into it? This was apparently an anonymous tip off so I can't imagine a whole long phone call took place with loads of details yet the police still went in there all guns blazing.

Also there'd have had to be no blood or the dogs would have found it .. but yeah, it's possible I think.

Totally possible; the husband of a friend of mine accidentally ran over their then-toddler son in their driveway and his injuries were entirely internal, plus some bruising; no bleeding (externally). Spent a while in ICU, but was fine in the end - thanks to immediate medical attention.

This seems plausible but what leaves me to wonder is if this happened wouldn't he be panicking? Would he have been thinking clearly enough to call WT's grandma to say he couldn't make it that day to try and cover his tracks instead of just being a no show? Hope that makes sense..

Yes, he'd have to explain his no-show at some point .. if he just simply doesn't even bother calling her he'd be worried she'd tell the police he was meant to call around and then just didn't .. that would be sus too and set police straight onto him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1