Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But again, this was said to be a surprise visit to Kendall so
Who would have known he was going to be there in the first place? I honestly don't think the two families are connected in any way. I think someone has called crimestoppers to make trouble for this family, or they knew or heard about him going to fix the washing machine and genuinely thought he was involved. If you live in Kendall, would it be normal for someone from Bonny Hills to come and look at your broken washer? Is it far away? I don't know the area at all.

This was my thoughts too,( posted on pg before) as we did a surprise visit that same day so the coincidence stuck with me.

No all areas are close ( ish ) we used to drive from Port to Lauriton for the movies ( great cinima there )
I used to use word of mouth a lot up there for recommendations if needing repairs, etc.

Maybe there was a connection made between Grandma and MS .. weren't they both in hospital at around the same time and just before William disappeared?

Police have only described Mr Spedding as a person of interest who has been assisting them with their inquiries.

Mrs Spedding said her father-in-law had five children and many grandchildren who adored him.

"I was quite shocked when I first found out and I ended up leaving work," she said.

"He's lovely, he's a gentleman and for a father-in-law he is brilliant."

She said she had known the 63-year-old for 17 years and asked people not to jump to conclusions.

"What's upset me the most is seeing nasty people on Facebook jumping to conclusions," she said.

A family friend, Colin, said Mr Spedding had sought legal advice and was considering making a media statement later on Thursday.

Colin said he spoke to Mr Spedding on Wednesday night and that he was coping but was highly distressed by the media attention.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-s...arance-of-william-tyrell-20150122-12vs8f.html

and msm may have been wrong about it being a surprise visit with williams family, the grandmother may have known or they may have hinted to her they might visit but vague about it, and she could have chatted to so many people, including the repairman.
Yes, I think the MSM got it wrong about it being a surprise visit. I think they have gotten a few things wrong along the way - e.g. William having never visited before.

Yeah, and WT's grandma is apparently a well-known person in the community. That was widely reported in the beginning. It would have been easy for gossip to spread, for people to find out the boy was visiting. It's also possible that the visit was mentioned in hospital. It has been said that the grandma wasn't well and the family was having to visit more often.

not trying to drag anon into this, im just wondering if there is some connection between these people and william, only wondering about anon because i figured he was the three boys father and in a similar situation to williams family dynamic after reading his comments to photos on bs face book page before he made it private, and also noticed he always had a mask on like he didnt want to be identified, but realise its probably the wannabe anon thing. and also because someone suggested he may have been williams bio?

The possibility of a deeper connection isn't totally unrealistic. Just from what we know, WT's visit was a surprise and there is no clear way of Anon knowing unless there is a connection here that has not been reported to the police (e.g.: if the foster mum told Anon his son was to be in town, because of the coincidence that Gran lives nearby, surely Anon would come to our attention in ways other than via BS?)

The strongest connection so far is the Washing Machine job.

If we hear that Anon was helping with the Washing Machine business, then we have a possibility of opportunism. As with BS.

The police have not made any moves yet. If DNA doesn't return anything, we might be barking up the wrong family-tree.

The main thing that sounds suspect to me in all of this is the empty office room with the computer and the mattress.... and even then it only sounds grimly suspicious because of the circumstances and the way to media chooses to report it...... I'd be very happy if that all gets absolved, since it sounds like the worst possible outcome for WT.

Police have only described Mr Spedding as a person of interest who has been assisting them with their inquiries.

Mrs Spedding said her father-in-law had five children and many grandchildren who adored him.

"I was quite shocked when I first found out and I ended up leaving work," she said.

"He's lovely, he's a gentleman and for a father-in-law he is brilliant."

She said she had known the 63-year-old for 17 years and asked people not to jump to conclusions.

"What's upset me the most is seeing nasty people on Facebook jumping to conclusions," she said.

A family friend, Colin, said Mr Spedding had sought legal advice and was considering making a media statement later on Thursday.

Colin said he spoke to Mr Spedding on Wednesday night and that he was coping but was highly distressed by the media attention.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/william-s...arance-of-william-tyrell-20150122-12vs8f.html

BBM

Yeah, heard that one before, that means he's well and truly in the frame, and yeah, go ahead please made a media statement, very much looking forward to picking that apart :)

I might get laughed at for being naive but I just don't see it being this guy :/ it's like the police have put all of their eggs into one basket and hoped for the best :/ I just don't know :(

does anyone know if police ripped up that concrete slab at the bonny hills house? i expected police and crew to be there all day today but they seemed to finish up quite early.
i wonder how long forensics will take to process all this, even done as a priority wouldnt it take weeks?

Must be a reason he has been named as a poi. Police have raided numerous properties, dragged dams etc looking for Leisl Smith but they have never publicly named the guy.

I might get laughed at for being naive but I just don't see it being this guy :/ it's like the police have put all of their eggs into one basket and hoped for the best :/ I just don't know :(

Obviously there are things the police know that we don't. Lots.

But by the same token, this is dragging on. I sometimes wonder if they felt the pressure and decided to take a chance for WT's sake.

And fair enough too. As someone else mentioned, the police might not of been the ones to first name BS. They might of wanted to keep this more private - just tricky given they needed to sweep quite broadly.

i know what you mean, he doesnt seem to have that creepy vibe, he looks like an ordinary, pleasant family man, looking after his extended family
but then why have police named him a person of interest and suspect, taken his dna, got warrants for his properties, excavated his yard and drained his septic tank etc and havent put a media block on his details, would they be allowed to use him as bait to get someone else? maybe?

I come from a police family and have full respect for what they do. I just wonder what they have that they are not taking about because to do what they have is pretty huge for this family if they are innocent. The son I could see having some involvement. The grandad not so much. JMO

Obviously there are things the police know that we don't. Lots.

But by the same token, this is dragging on. I sometimes wonder if they felt the pressure and decided to take a chance for WT's sake.

And fair enough too. As someone else mentioned, the police might not of been the ones to first name BS. They might of wanted to keep this more private - just tricky given they needed to sweep quite broadly.

WS' family seem to think they have targeted him because of public pressure on police to show they are doing something. I don't think the police would do something like that?

Th only way I can see it is what someone said earlier about BS hitting William with his car and covering it up. That seems plausible to me :/

Th only way I can see it is what someone said earlier about BS hitting William with his car and covering it up. That seems plausible to me :/

Yeah. That, or he's covering up for anon or someone else.

But isn't anon his wifes son? Why would he bother when anon is obviously a huge pain the the butt for the family :/

That's why - because he's his wife's son. Happy wife happy life and all that... just taken to the extreme.

A misadventure followed by a cover-up is probably more likely - or I'd like to think it's more likely than just garden-variety evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1