Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
channel 10s news clip tonight looked interesting, they were talking to the forensics woman who was saying ws will remain a poi until results come back or something like that, i missed it.
hopefully its up on ch 10 website soon

bs's friends and family need to stfu and stop talking to media, telling people he 'wouldn't hurt a fly' is irrelevant and nobody gives a s***, if i were them i'd stop feeding the story, and just simply be supportive ..

amen!

It would be nice if they could tell MSM why the washing machine repair van was in the street on the day or day after (I forget which was reported). Surely they can just ask if he helped in the search which would explain it and if not then there must be another explanation. That's if it was his van in the street but again that would be easy to identify from photos etc

It was 7 days later - 19th Sept

He has been interviewed twice maybe his van was a vehicle of interest despite the police saying it wasn't. I still don't get what the washing machine repair van was doing in the street 8 days later! I'm changing my mind constantly with everything I read on this one! I'm wondering if I was to call crimestoppers and say that I heard someone talking about a man who had put a child into his septic tank, what would the reaction from the police be? I know everyone is saying 'it just doesn't work like that' but what do the police do, not look into it? This was apparently an anonymous tip off so I can't imagine a whole long phone call took place with loads of details yet the police still went in there all guns blazing.

BBM

The washing machine still needed fixing, and he had ordered the part required for it after all, maybe he just went back to complete the job all innocent like, or maybe he went back a few times to offer the grandma support (and keep an eye on the investigation).

He has been interviewed twice maybe his van was a vehicle of interest despite the police saying it wasn't. I still don't get what the washing machine repair van was doing in the street 8 days later! I'm changing my mind constantly with everything I read on this one! I'm wondering if I was to call crimestoppers and say that I heard someone talking about a man who had put a child into his septic tank, what would the reaction from the police be? I know everyone is saying 'it just doesn't work like that' but what do the police do, not look into it? This was apparently an anonymous tip off so I can't imagine a whole long phone call took place with loads of details yet the police still went in there all guns blazing.

1. did he have another customer in the neighbourhood?
2. did he have a social call -- remember he has kin in that town
3. was he even driving the van - was it someone else 8 days later?

This seems plausible but what leaves me to wonder is if this happened wouldn't he be panicking? Would he have been thinking clearly enough to call WT's grandma to say he couldn't make it that day to try and cover his tracks instead of just being a no show? Hope that makes sense..

he did call ......he reached the house and spoke to WT's mother who indicated ''not today! we will call you when it is possible''.......

I remember MSM had a witness who said a large lady was acting suspiciously on a road nearby where William went missing. I'll try and find the article but that description could match MS (as well as half the female population I know but still worth mentioning). If it was an accident did WS confide in his wife and have her "clean up"?

he did call ......he reached the house and spoke to WT's mother who indicated ''not today! we will call you when it is possible''.......

I think you misunderstood the conversation between Mrs G Norris and I. What I was getting at is, IF he did run him over, would he have thought to call?

I remember MSM had a witness who said a large lady was acting suspiciously on a road nearby where William went missing. I'll try and find the article but that description could match MS (as well as half the female population I know but still worth mentioning). If it was an accident did WS confide in his wife and have her "clean up"?

here I'll share with you :cupcake: :blushing:

I think you misunderstood the conversation between Mrs G Norris and I. What I was getting at is, IF he did run him over, would he have thought to call?

I think he might have been relieved that he was turned back by WT's mom saving him from making an excuse (possibly). IF he didn't want to go there ((feeling shaky)) that provided him with an ''out'' without having to think quickly.

BBM

The washing machine still needed fixing, and he had ordered the part required for it after all, maybe he just went back to complete the job all innocent like, or maybe he went back a few times to offer the grandma support (and keep an eye on the investigation).

I agree with virtually everything you have said, it could have been this guys van they were trying to figure out in the tennis club CCTV. Also at one stage a possible damaged car was mentioned.
Re the phone call that Williams mother answered, I think it quite possible it was made in the afternoon after he was missing, hence why he was told not to come, he had to pretend he hadn't already been there.
I don't really see why they would have told him not to come if it had been in morning, they were only sitting around, most people are anxious to get appliances fixed, wouldn't have been very inconvenient surely

He said that, when Mr Spedding got in touch with the family on Friday, the day that William went missing, he initially couldn't get a hold of the grandmother.

Mr Spedding is understood to have told police that, at the time the toddler disappeared, he was having coffee with his wife in nearby Laurieton.

He said he then went to a nearby school presentation.

"He's rung them again because he couldn't get them in the morning," Colin said.

"Then [William's] mother answered it and said, 'Oh I'm afraid, look I'm afraid you can't come and do it at the moment - we will give you a call when we can.' "

http://www.watoday.com.au/nsw/willi...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

wasn't there something in MSM about 3 vehicles being examined by LE???

we know he as a work vehicle (van) but wonder aloud here if he was driving some other sort of vehicle that day ((thinking of the coffee with wife and attendance at the school performance which I believe was in the afternoon that day))

I had the ''sense'' that he was preparing to be at Kendal in the a.m. and when he couldn't get through to the grandmother just went about his day.

all IIRc

I agree with virtually everything you have said, it could have been this guys van they were trying to figure out in the tennis club CCTV. Also at one stage a possible damaged car was mentioned.
Re the phone call that Williams mother answered, I think it quite possible it was made in the afternoon after he was missing, hence why he was told not to come, he had to pretend he hadn't already been there.
I don't really see why they would have told him not to come if it had been in morning, they were only sitting around, most people are anxious to get appliances fixed, wouldn't have been very inconvenient surely

Yep that's what I'm thinking, he called later, and by then of course all hell had broken loose with William being missing, and they told him and of course it wasn't the right day to go then because of all the turmoil going on.

You know what, the news just said he was at the school concert right at the time William went missing, then above he was having coffee with his wife .. which one is it? I thought the concert at the school was later on? Also why would you be having coffee with your wife, wouldn't you have coffee with your wife in the morning before you went to work, that's like my DH having coffee with me at 10:30am in the middle of his work day, IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED!! Sounds like his wife has been his alibi then doesn't it, which may explain why they mentioned her as someone they questioned too. I wonder if he has told her, I also wonder if they have bugged the house and have heard them talking about it?

You know what, the news just said he was at the school concert right at the time William went missing, then above he was having coffee with his wife .. which one is it? I thought the concert at the school was later on? Also why would you be having coffee with your wife, wouldn't you have coffee with your wife in the morning before you went to work, that's like my DH having coffee with me at 10:30am in the middle of his work day, IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED!! Sounds like his wife has been his alibi then doesn't it, which may explain why they mentioned her as someone they questioned too. I wonder if he has told her, I also wonder if they have bugged the house and have heard them talking about it?

all of what you said AND remember ((last night)) he made comment that they attended a birthday party in Kendall in afternoon ((granddaughter I believe)).....this ties in with the inconsistencies we were discussing much earlier (12 hrs ago LOL)

Channel7 tonight interviewed WS daughter and a friend who say he will find it hard to continue living in this community.

I totally disagree. If he is a good bloke then they will back him to the point he'll do well in business.
Small communities rally around good people.

He said that, when Mr Spedding got in touch with the family on Friday, the day that William went missing, he initially couldn't get a hold of the grandmother.

Mr Spedding is understood to have told police that, at the time the toddler disappeared, he was having coffee with his wife in nearby Laurieton.

He said he then went to a nearby school presentation.

"He's rung them again because he couldn't get them in the morning," Colin said.

"Then [William's] mother answered it and said, 'Oh I'm afraid, look I'm afraid you can't come and do it at the moment - we will give you a call when we can.' "

http://www.watoday.com.au/nsw/willi...iam-tyrell-investigation-20150122-12v4n3.html

Funny that. According to his niece who gave the interview today, BS was supposed to fix the washing machine on the Friday morning but he got a call not to go that day.

https://www.facebook.com/sweetkylz?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

So which is it?

I wonder if his alibis have been corroborated by ppl other than wifey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads