Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems like he has been in dozens of homes to do repairs, and most of them had kids probably. Why this time, would he kidnap one? Was it just purely 'opportunity' + 'impulse ' ?

that's why I think this had to be accidental IF WS was involved JMOO

I'm certainly NOT ready to discount WT's environment.

That sentence alone is weird. By afternoon there was massive search under way, cops everywhere, neighbours searching.
Then it's- 'Oh I'm afraid, look I'm afraid you can't come and do it at the moment - we will give you a call when we can.' "

A frantic parent including me would say 'my 5 year old is missing'! Gotta go! And hang up!
A small town repairman who had been there only days before would want to go help.

Although at that point it was still assumed that WT had just wandered into the bush.

It seems like he has been in dozens of homes to do repairs, and most of them had kids probably. Why this time, would he kidnap one? Was it just purely 'opportunity' + 'impulse ' ?
Possibly, think Daniel Morcombe.

in the msm article it said the washing machine repair van being on the street with cars from locals. WS is a contractor and probably does other repairs as well. He sounds to me like the go to man in town if you need something fixed. MOO

Good point... not sure if anyone else can clarify but I believe I saw a sign saying "whitegood repairs"on a tree outside BS property in a video today. A police officer was taking down the police tape. Anyone else see it?

I believe it is possible when setting up a business or group page, to set the rights on who will be allowed to post, ie can be set so that only admins or only one admin or if anyone can create a post on the page? I can check that out on a page I'm an admin for, to see what options are in the settings. MOO.

The weirdest part for me was that they said it came from a police officer, not directly to them but from said cop, to person 1 who then sent it to person 2 (an admin of that page).

I can only assume the admin freaked out like you said and tried to cover it up but instead dug themselves a hole. I would love to know the legitimacy of it.. I mean if it were real, why wouldn't the police have just sent it or allowed them to keep it on the page?

Hmmmm!

I wonder what police found in the septic tank that needs forensic testing

Phone pings will give up his movements, not sure why police bother checking alibis from months ago with coffee shop workers?

I wonder what police found in the septic tank that needs forensic testing

Sorry was there specifically something from the tank to be tested?

I know reporters from the outside saw they took things away in paper bags, but not sure I read anything trustworthy about where exactly it came from.

Although at that point it was still assumed that WT had just wandered into the bush.

Possibly, think Daniel Morcombe.

interesting MOO -- convicted man was a dropout drug user and he declined to give evidence at trial -- yikes

Police end search of 63-year-old washing machine repairman's house in William Tyrell case - but will spend weeks analysing evidence at forensic lab

Published: 15:12 EST, 21 January 2015 | Updated: 14:24 EST, 22 January 2015

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3PXOsVXyS

after school presentation he went to Dunbogan..........

''following the presentation, Mr Spedding went to a job in nearby Dunbogan before ringing William's grandmother again. ''

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ted-toddler-William-Tyrell.html#ixzz3PXlcLfb2

looks pretty rural too.....

he doesn't say how long that took ..... or when he returned.

Has it been reported that police had a warrant to search the properties, or did WS willingly allow them to search? When you think about it, many homes have been searched. 19 homes (IIRC) in Benaroon Drive, and some of the neighbours' names were released when they spoke to the media. All I'm saying is that WS may not be sinister and police are leaving no stones unturned.

And what happens to this bloke now if he's innocent and waiting for the forensics? It's not like he can go home. I'm just wondering what on earth you would do if you found yourself in this situation and were genuinely innocent.

Not sure we can get a good idea of BS's movements on the day based on media reports. Especially the dailymail.

People are always hazy about their movements and timings. Even innocent people. Stories change, and not for bad reasons, it's just human nature.

Add to that copy-paste buzzfeed journalism, and you're so far from the truth it's not funny.

BS has thought hard about what he actually did that day when giving his formal statement, and that's the version that matters, rather than any on-the-spot answers he might of been pressed to suddenly give.

When I heard the news last night, my mind thought of a *advertiser censored* shop, not a pawn shop. Too much Sleuthing for me.

Not sure we can get a good idea of BS's movements on the day based on media reports. Especially the dailymail.

People are always hazy about their movements and timings. Even innocent people. Stories change, and not for bad reasons, it's just human nature.

Add to that copy-paste buzzfeed journalism, and you're so far from the truth it's not funny.

totally agree!

this says he went to another job that afternoon
A friend of Mr Spedding said that Mr Spedding had a missed call from William’s grandmother on Friday morning but could not get through when he tried to call back.

He said that Mr Spedding then met his wife Margaret for a coffee before they went to a presentation at the primary school of one of their grandchildren. He said that Mr Spedding went to do a job at nearby Dunbogan that afternoon and called William’s grandmother’s home.

He said Mr Spedding spoke to William’s mother who advised him not to worry about the repair job

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-for-missing-boy/story-fni0cx12-1227192659824

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
curiosities