Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup you guessed, no news!
We are talking about a missing 3 year old HUMAN BABY BOY I'm so equally frustrated wondering how this darling child is. Are we expected to forget that this little boy ever existed, is he dead somewhere in the bush or is he in the hands of a pedophile ring being abused!
Is our police force one of the great unwashed not valuable enough to be advised what another arm of our government departments are doing?

DON'T GET ME STARTED!

Totally get your frustration. I feel the same. I just don't understand the silence. It's really upsetting.

So much I want to say but can't due to rules etc. Just want him found safe.

it has! i had it bookmarked, now told it doesnt exist!?

Ha who knows what happened; it's back now - http://www.theherald.com.au/story/2663210/william-tyrell-how-a-boy-vanished-into-thin-air/

I think they're truly desperate. I used to have some hope that they were just waiting something out, but now I don't. I think they have no idea.

Unfortunately the police have to put up with their time being wasted in this way. Imagine if they ignored some loon's psychic ramblings (yes, were it not obvious, I have a problem with these people, well-intentioned or not; I've seen how much time they waste, how much hope they raise only to see it dashed, and even worse the ones seeking to profit from it) and by coincidence they ended up being accurate, and this fact came to light later.

Like or not, every lead, no matter its source, must be investigated (except those so hopelessly vague as to be useless, eg 'he's near water'), especially in the absence of any clues whatsoever, as is the case here.

the police working on this must have a collective gut feeling by now, i wonder what that feeling is, do they feel he is still alive?
i notice in all press reports they are very selective in their wording, careful not to upset the parents, hesitant to use the paedophile word and still reluctant to say he was possibly abducted, just that william may have been assisted into a car. their language is very guarded.
wish we had a criminal psychologist on here or a profiler to help us with clues and reading speech and body language etc.
its frustrating for us all wanting to discuss this, imagine how frustrating for police facing the media having to bite their tongue so as not to upset anyone.

regarding the psychics, i think its good police are being open to all help, i do think there are some genuinely clever people who can tune into this gift
we are all born with this sensitivity and instinct but unfortunately it gets blunted by life.
but sadly there are a lot of people out there pretending they can see and just cause distress to the families and waste everyones time and money, which is why we arent allowed to discuss psychics here.

haha! that was quick 7777, i was just about to respond to your post!
anyway, i agree with you.
and i hope the police get all the right information, especially the really detailed specific info,
hopefully there are some busy police staff glued to their computers scanning everything wt related and they find something relevant they can use.

sorry if this links already been posted, its interesting to listen to, by david paulides who is an investigative journalist, speaking of how abduction isnt usually the first instinct of police and searches looking for missing children, lots of similarities to this case especially from 1:13:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1BK_1xfvK8

sorry if this links already been posted, its interesting to listen to, by david paulides who is an investigative journalist, speaking of how abduction isnt usually the first instinct of police and searches looking for missing children, lots of similarities to this case especially from 1:13:13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1BK_1xfvK8
I also stumbled across these videos. Something to think about. Totally bizZare though. There are stories from australia too !

????
Are we supposed to forget this little angel ever existed?

Any suggestions what we can do?

????
Are we supposed to forget this little angel ever existed?

Any suggestions what we can do?

Makes you wonder doesnt it, is that what is wanted for everyone to stop talking about it, thinking about it. Im not sure what can be done, im sure this site along with other places is monitored by the authorities.

Its just so sad ...... a dear little boy and there is no voice out there for him.

hes a beautiful little boy and has a lot of supporters out there, i dont think he will be forgotten for awhile, and the police seem intent on finding him. daniel morecombe was lucky his parents never gave up, little william needs that internal support to find him. maybe a big reward would make someone talk?
i keep checking here and all the other sites every day, just hoping for some news, so im sure there are hundreds of others like us who want him found.
logically theres only really three simple scenarios, one of them is hes still local and maybe in someones house, probably picked up and calmly walked away, a small child would be so easy to hide and could have been moved while the dogs were searching properties.

Still here for you William. Every day little man.

I've been following this case since day one and it certainly is baffling. A lot of what has been reported just doesn't make sense and I believe that the public are not privy to the full story. There are obviously reasons for this but the reasons are not clear right now and I'll leave it at that but I'm tired of the pussy-footing around! A little boy is missing FFS! Appeals from police to the pubic on William's disappeance stirred the local community of Kendall and beyond into action to find this little boy. His disappearance captured the hearts of not only Australia but also went global. And then nothing! This would indicate to me that there is so much more happening behind the scenes that police cannot reveal. Why? Wouldn't the fact that a tiny three year old simply vanishing without a trace be cause for police and MSM to be pleading and publishing 24/7? This doesn't seem to be the case.

Three things stand out to me in this case.

Number one is that the father, (foster or biological, this fact is not clear) went to "run errands" on the morning that William disappeared. It has never been reported what time the father left the house. Police apparently verified his story, he was where he says he was.

Number two is that the sniffer dogs did not pick up William's scent beyond the grandmother's property, even after numerous searches in surrounding bushland.

Number three is that William was apparenlty playing with his (not much) older sister in the grandmother's backyard and vanished within a period of five minutes. IMO the five minutes was a ballpark figure and may have been longer than that.

Scenario: Daddy is getting ready to go into town. He is loading or unloading stuff from or into his car, leaving the doors and/or boot open in the process. William and his older sister are playing chasies around the house and William spies Daddy's car with open doors. Great place to hide! Plus he really wants to go with Daddy, wherever it is he's going. William climbs into the car and snuggles down so he can't be seen by his sister. Within minutes Dad has closed all doors and boot and heads off to do his errands, without seeing William curled up on the back seat/floor. William in the meantime is cosy in the back of the car and is feeling tired. He dozes off for a while. Dad arrives at his destination and heads off to do his errands. William is roused by the stillness of the car. Why are they not moving anymore. He sits up and realises that Daddy is not driving anymore and he is somewhere he doesn't recognise. He has to find Dad. He opens the door of the car and climbs out. Within a short time he is approached by a stranger or strangers who promise to help him find Daddy. They lied.

I have zero trust in "police gut feeling", they had a "gut feeling" Taylor Almond was a runaway, but she was dead the whole time.

Gut feelings and psychics and intuition and assumptions are all pointless, really, the only thing that matters is facts, and who knows what they are - we aren't being told all the facts of this case, that is for certain. Makes it hard to judge what facts the police have to work off. Police are just human - trained and experienced humans, but just human. They aren't omnipotent/omniscient.

Makara, I think your scenario is as plausible as any other. Definitely possible.

Makara, your theory makes a lot of sense.

so if makaras theory is true, hopefully his father stopped the car somewhere by shops in view of security cameras which would have recorded little william in or getting out of the car and hopefully whoever spoke to him?
its never been reported what time his father went on his errands or if he even drove, walked rode a bike there?
its two months now but police, family, friends, media, nobody is out there asking for help anymore to find this little boy? just lots of people posting their sadness and disbelief on social media.
if, as some people wonder, another family member took william for whatever reason, surely police would have found him by now?

I would've thought one of the first things they established is whether William was still around after his dad left for the shops, pretty obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx