Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to do this using Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think you just highlight the posts you want to quote by tapping them, and then reply. Not positive, but give it a go.

I have no doubt they did interview AJ and very early in the investigation.
I really wish Katrina had told us what time AJ left the house that morning sober and how.
fm saw the cars across the street with the windows down when she got up and opened the sliding door facing down Benaroon.
They did the breakfast, got dressed - usual morning routine.
Dad went into town to do his errands, due to the woeful internet service at grandma's.
The cars were still there when William and Mum were climbing trees.

Part 1: William Tyrrell's mum and dad give the most comprehensive interview yet on his disappearance, including their regret at not writing down the number plates of two suspicious cars spotted near the house.

https://soundcloud.com/daily-telegr...s-mum-and-dads-most-detailed-interview-part-1

I still wonder if it was only mum that saw the cars.
I guess there could be people that have chosen not to speak to the media, just the police.
imo

I sometimes wonder if the car sighting was just a LE fabrication to lead to more info from locals. I.e. cars known to be owned by POI (plural) 12 months later were intentionally shown to see what would shake loose.... If you get my drift. LE asked FM to go with the story in the 12 month interview

I sometimes wonder if the car sighting was just a LE fabrication to lead to more info from locals. I.e. cars known to be owned by POI (plural) 12 months later were intentionally shown to see what would shake loose.... If you get my drift. LE asked FM to go with the story in the 12 month interview

I thought the same thing, tactical reason that may lead someone to talk.

So from Part 1 of the 60 minutes interview and initial 000 call
(quote)
FM) Yeah hi my son is missing he's 3.1/2
Um sorry?
000)Your address
FM) Gives address
000) How long has he been missing
FM) Well i think well we've been looking for him now for about 15 or 20 minutes.
But i thought it could be 5 or it could be longer because he was just playing around when we heard him and then we heard nothing.

In the next part 2 of the interview states they were sitting on the patio and William jumped off and went around to the right of the house.
No mention of making tea or taking the other child to bathroom?
So wonder where MSM got their info. from then?

In the next part 2 of the interview states they were sitting on the patio and William jumped off and went around to the right of the house.

Chinese Whispers :thinking:

The only persons there (besides the abducter) have given their account of what happened. There is no he said she said situation. They have said what happened , media may put their own spin on it but ALL we have to go on is what the ones that were there have said. Foster family cleared

The only persons there (besides the abducter) have given their account of what happened. There is no he said she said situation. They have said what happened , media may put their own spin on it but ALL we have to go on is what the ones that were there have said. Foster family cleared

I wanted to know earlier what was stated by the FM and the 60 minutes interview and relayed that information from watching the videos. The FM made no mention of going inside the house and making tea? She said they were sitting on the patio and WT jumped down and went around the right side of the house, and then he was gone and no one heard or seen anything. And my question was about where the media got the information they wrote about?
I am not accusing the FM and am just trying to get the story straight and a clearer picture of what all happened just prior to WT's disappearance. There is only One story and that's the true one. The rest is all just smoke & mirrors IMO.

I wanted to know earlier what was stated by the FM and the 60 minutes interview and relayed that information from watching the videos. The FM made no mention of going inside the house and making tea? She said they were sitting on the patio and WT jumped down and went around the right side of the house, and then he was gone and no one heard or seen anything. And my question was about where the media got the information they wrote about?
I am not accusing the FM and am just trying to get the story straight and a clearer picture of what all happened just prior to WT's disappearance. There is only One story and that's the true one. The rest is all just smoke & mirrors IMO.

TV shows like 60 minutes and 20/20 are notorious for making 'production decisions' which edit out certain facts, to save time and make the narrative simpler for viewers.

They may have been told that one person went to make tea but left it out for various reasons, like time/simplicity etc. I have watched many shows about cases I have followed closely, and it annoys me the way they take editorial license and change the story to make it fit their
18 minute time frame.

So I wouldn't read too much into it if something is not included in 'their' tv version of events.

Exactly, there were only 3 people in the house that day to give an account of what happened . They have stated what happened IMO the rest is here say

TV shows like 60 minutes and 20/20 are notorious for making 'production decisions' which edit out certain facts, to save time and make the narrative simpler for viewers.

They may have been told that one person went to make tea but left it out for various reasons, like time/simplicity etc. I have watched many shows about cases I have followed closely, and it annoys me the way they take editorial license and change the story to make it fit their
18 minute time frame.

So I wouldn't read too much into it if something is not included in 'their' tv version of events.

One of those interviews I linked was by NSW Police.

18 minute time frame.

60 minutes to me are pretty credible. I can't see what they may have edited out . The interview flowed pretty strongly to me.

I have just listened to the initial phone call FM made to 000. She stated that William was three and a half. At the time of the abduction William was less than three and one quarter so why would she increase his age. Nitpicking but quite significant imo. Williams birthday is 26 June.

I have just listened to the initial phone call FM made to 000. She stated that William was three and a half. At the time of the abduction William was less than three and one quarter so why would she increase his age. Nitpicking but quite significant imo. Williams birthday is 26 June.
Yep totally nitpicking and insignificant to this case give or take a few months. What's the significance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member